Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. (4715 Views)

She Blocked Me Because Of This / My Boyfriend Blocked Me On WhatsApp Because Of This / She Blocked Me After The First Night Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by Josephamstrong1(m): 1:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Dunno shaa, buh I hate hiding the truth just to please someone. Facebook is a community, people we keep as friends determines our kindda lifestyles. If we must be friends you need be of good example to people too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by obiorathesubtle: 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Effects of Nairaland

You're definitely one of the people who comment stupidly on threads.

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by raayah(f): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
If you had any issues with her dressing, a simple message on facebook would be nice.

Instead of calling her out in her comments.

I would block you too!

9 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by talktonase(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
You should have sent her a personal message instead, rather than publicly antagonizing and criticizing her forgeting she is an adult...

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by schumastic(m): 2:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
all this over sabi commenters,, y not send her a personal msg or do look and pass, abi u day plan marry am @OP?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
And you have the guts to bring it up here? undecided

SMH @ You!

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
This is what u get when ur too harsh...if u want to criticize her,u better send her pm than commenting on her wall & if u really wanted to be a "concerned" friend, u shud choose ur words to say by not hurting her feelings...

GOOD for u that she blocked u, next time better sealed ur itchy mouth before u can insult again...

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by firstking01(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
raayah:
If you had any issues with her dressing, a simple message on facebook would be nice.

Instead of calling her out in her comments.

I would block you too!
dnt mind him.

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by tomzee2(f): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Chai I must add this babe on facebook..... Less I 4get u deserve the block maybe even more

Am OUT
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
KashyBaby:
This is what u get when ur too harsh...if u want to criticize her,u better send her pm than commenting on her wall & if u really wanted to be a "concerned" friend, u shud choose ur words to say by not hurting her feelings...

GOOD for u that she blocked u, next time better sealed ur itchy mouth before u can insult again...

*itchy mouth? lol...gud she blocked me? issorai gurl
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
firstking01:
dnt mind him.
lol...less friends like u, less bullshit.
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
talktonase:
You should have sent her a personal message instead, rather than publicly antagonizing and criticizing her forgeting she is an adult...

mature talk bruva... remember dat's my friend we're talking abt. "open rebuke far better dan hidden luv"
u kw y old men or Palm wine tappers cautions untop of palm trees? Juz wanted to see smtn here. Glad I am.
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
the op did the right thing the wrong way...dont worry wen i start making my books you will get this book "the counsellor's counsel' truth be told your words are fact but rather dan ana advice it became a criticism. you would have sent her a private msg instead. but still you told him the bitter truth but through a bitter way.

its amazing how ladies tinks dressing and exposing their body is fashion....amazingly its not fashion its foolishness because true beauty lays in the part of ur body where the eyes of men cant easily view....beauty/splendor and dignity are all in our outlooks and they are not to be easily viewed by the cheap public...laides dress in unique fashion not public foolishness.....ZARABOUTIQUE coming

2 Likes

Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by firstking01(m): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
Josephamstrong1:

lol...less friends like u, less bullshit.
she gave u wat u deserve bro...
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
Op you deserved even more,..
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by Favolly(f): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ko kan aye mehn! undecided

1 Like

Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by tpiah99: 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ko kan mi.

op get a life.

i didnt read the crap btw.
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by fejikudz(m): 4:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Josephamstrong1:
Dunno shaa, buh I hate hiding the truth just to please someone. Facebook is a community, people we keep as friends determines our kindda lifestyles. If we must be friends you need be of good example to people too.
You did the right thing
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by calculator123(m): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
u got kicked out no wahala,next tine control ur temper,no be everything u see,u talk or comment.
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by HomieQuan(m): 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
nawa o
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by osazeeblue01: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
From what i notice here , may be the guy must have told her to stop uploading this kind of pic on fb and she continue. I know type the boy should let her go .
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by jnizzle(m): 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
But ceriously its non of ur biz ow she chooses to dress or live her life.....do u think she wud have worn this to work if it wasn't acceptable in her place of work?
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
tpiah99:
Ko kan mi.

op get a life.

i didnt read the crap btw.

I neva wnted to answer u buh...becos u said "life" dats old fashioned lines. Buh if u must kw...I restore lives, I gv meaning to lives.
checkin d time u commented, I wonder hu nid a life.
Amma no like doz henpecked hubbies. u must b ma friend, u nid respect yasef, else u swerve or shove off d way u came in...guess she juz did.
R u goin to show ya ignorance by quoting me again? juz take a chill, ds wholetn doesn't worth it. buh if u wana quote...A'it. ciao.
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Op you deserved even more,..

lol...u tnk so? issorai. buh deep insyd of u, u don't wana be her. U don't evn kw her.... y say I deserve more? lol. more of blocking? I get it, i deserve more of decent ladies ryt?
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
jnizzle:
But ceriously its non of ur biz ow she chooses to dress or live her life.....do u think she wud have worn this to work if it wasn't acceptable in her place of work?

Wud u tolerate ya lady or wife dress to work like dz? Juz yes or No.
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by AfroKnight: 10:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
The world is changing. Seriously, some ladies dress and act like all they have to offer is their bodies; nothing more. Then they complain that guys only want them for sex, sex and sex. Well, you just look like a booty call to me. Not my fault dear. grin grin Its all about the booty.
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by shizzy7(f): 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
I hate Facebook

Op, next time just say what she wants to hear like what others are saying, If you know her personally tell her your truth physically or better still IGNORE.
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
osazeeblue01:
From what i notice here , may be the guy must have told her to stop uploading this kind of pic on fb and she continue. I know type the boy should let her go .

wasn't holding on, she left same way she came in.
Infact, even at platter, i can't stand. y PM? was other comments thr on PMs? y shud i? truth is alwz bitter. maybe in d public wl do d magic.
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
shizzy7:
I hate Facebook

Op, next time just say what she wants to hear like what others are saying, If you know her personally tell her your truth physically or better still IGNORE.

May God kp blessing u. nt because of wat u juz said, buh hu said it(lady). Facebk has alwz bn snapping and posting wtout any relevant topic or msg. she was xpectin' a praise. buh got d opposite. so many tnz to say. buh let's leave at dz. Ignore my friend? on my friends list? Two tnz must happen. sure u kw, 1happened.
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
AfroKnight:
The world is changing. Seriously, some ladies dress and act like all they have to offer is their bodies; nothing more. Then they complain that guys only want them for sex, sex and sex. Well, you just look like a booty call to me. Not my fault dear. grin grin Its all about the booty.

I see, #word
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by jnizzle(m): 10:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
No, neither is she ur lady or wife!
Josephamstrong1:

Wud u tolerate ya lady or wife dress to work like dz? Juz yes or No.
Re: She Blocked Me Online Because Of This. by shizzy7(f): 10:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
zaragal:
the op did the right thing the wrong way...dont worry wen i start making my books you will get this book "the counsellor's counsel' truth be told your words are fact but rather dan ana advice it became a criticism. you would have sent her a private msg instead. but still you told her the bitter truth but through a bitter way.

its amazing how ladies tinks dressing and exposing their body is fashion....amazingly its not fashion its foolishness because true beauty lays in the part of ur body where the eyes of men cant easily view....beauty/splendor and dignity are all in our outlooks and they are not to be easily viewed by the cheap public...laides dress in unique fashion not public foolishness.....ZARABOUTIQUE coming
grin grin
Business Oriented Baby (BoB)
You just advertised 2 businesses in one post.

Advice : Don't let people know that your business is not visible or realistic except In the case of the book. If someone wants to purchase from your unrealistic boutique today, ask for the persons specification, buy a very good one to resell. Print a complementary card and put your house address on it.

My aunt became a caterer with just a question "do you know anybody that can cater for 50 people?" even though she has never done such, she accepted it, printed 50 complementary cards to share at the party and now she's making good money from it. If she had said she's not yet a caterer or she'll find someone, I bet catering would still remain "when I start", "coming".

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Think Tramadol Enhance Sex.. / ”just A Kiss And He Released” Disappointed Lady Slaps Her 5-seconds Boyfriend / Fans Console Hausa Actress, Maryam Booth Over Her Leaked Nude Video (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.