Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,990 members, 7,828,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Petrol Won’t Sell Above N100 Without Subsidy –ibe Kachikwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Petrol Won’t Sell Above N100 Without Subsidy –ibe Kachikwu (3124 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Petrol Would Sell N99.38 Per Litre Without Subsidy – PPPRA (may 2, 2016) / Kerosene Subsidy: Marketers May Sell Above N200/L - Vangaurd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Petrol Won’t Sell Above N100 Without Subsidy –ibe Kachikwu by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pls let's put an end to this fraud call subsidy.. we have been buying this same product above 100, so what's the need? This cabal nicknamed as marketers have been making double profit with this subsidy scam.
Re: Petrol Won’t Sell Above N100 Without Subsidy –ibe Kachikwu by disloman(m): 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
God go punish buhari if he dare remove subsidy.
I thought he never knew what subsidy is?
why remove something that doesnt exist?
illiterate president, zombie, brainless major general.
You are a goat.Sorry for the language.

Re: Petrol Won’t Sell Above N100 Without Subsidy –ibe Kachikwu by Standing5(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
What happens when the marketer unionize and start regulating the price fraudulently? How do we survive the lies ahead?
Re: Petrol Won’t Sell Above N100 Without Subsidy –ibe Kachikwu by Koolmexxi(m): 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
We no dey even see d fuel sef una dey talk cock and bull. . If dis govt wants to remove subsidy, let dem simply swallow their pride and remove the thing let's talk about other issues. . It's looking like their solutions aren't so different from what d past admin had in mind afterall.
Re: Petrol Won’t Sell Above N100 Without Subsidy –ibe Kachikwu by eagleeye2: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Some of us kept shouting that subsidy should be removed a in 2012 . Then we reasoned that it was best that Nigerians suffered once and for all. But, NO. Our sophisticated brothers wanted to give a dog a bad name in other to hang it.
Jonathan, is out. And our sophisticated brothers, and those who have no shame wants to go back on their words. HYPOCRITES ALL OF YOU WHO ARE NOW CALLING FOR SUBSIDY REMOVAL, BUT SUPPORTED OCCUPY NIGERIA IN 2012.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Won’t Sell Above N100 Without Subsidy –ibe Kachikwu by Jesusloveyou: 7:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
God go punish buhari if he dare remove subsidy.
I thought he never knew what subsidy is?
why remove something that doesnt exist?
illiterate president, zombie, brainless major general.
he is now free to remove d subsidy because we never believe in subsidy scam claims, besides we trust PMB, nobody we dare protest, unlike ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero that we protested against his removal of subsidy because he not trustworthy,he is not honest, he is morally corrupt and lacks integrity

1 Like

Re: Petrol Won’t Sell Above N100 Without Subsidy –ibe Kachikwu by kYjelly2: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
he is now free to remove d subsidy because we never believe in subsidy scam claims, besides we trust PMB, nobody we dare protest, unlike ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero that we protested against his removal of subsidy because he not trustworthy,he is not honest, he is morally corrupt and lacks integrity

Is this really the truth?

You say Jesus loves you, but he also advocated for the truth right. Now I am no saint, but I'm calling your conscience out here.

You say, subsidy removal makes sense now, simply because you TRUST one man over the other?

One man claimed there indeed was subsidy and that indeed, we needed to remove it - GEJ

The other man said, there was nothing like subsidy and that the government was a fraud for subsidizing petrol - Buhari

Yet, the latter man now said, he now knows there is subsidy and that, it is now safe to remove it - Buhari

Yet, you sir! Yes you Jesuslovesyou, are saying that we should now applaud a man who out rightly vilified another for an issue which he now supports and you say we should do this simply because you trust him?

btw, I do believe Jesus loves us all, the sinner and the saint, nice monicker.

1 Like

Re: Petrol Won’t Sell Above N100 Without Subsidy –ibe Kachikwu by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
disloman:
You are a goat.Sorry for the language.

atleast am better than ur illiterate president. ... am sorry for telling u dis. n dont forget to feed ur dad with that weed I gave u....
Re: Petrol Won’t Sell Above N100 Without Subsidy –ibe Kachikwu by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
kYjelly2:

Is this really the truth?

You say Jesus loves you, but he also advocated for the truth right. Now I am no saint, but I'm calling your conscience out here.

You say, subsidy removal makes sense now, simply because you TRUST one man over the other?

One man claimed there indeed was subsidy and that indeed, we needed to remove it - GEJ

The other man said, there was nothing like subsidy and that the government was a fraud for subsidizing petrol - Buhari

Yet, the latter man now said, he now knows there is subsidy and that, it is now safe to remove it - Buhari

Yet, you sir! Yes you Jesuslovesyou, are saying that we should now applaud a man who out rightly vilified another for an issue which he now supports and you say we should do this simply because you trust him?

u cant win a pig in a dirty fight bro, that thing is a pig
Re: Petrol Won’t Sell Above N100 Without Subsidy –ibe Kachikwu by kYjelly2: 7:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

u cant win a pig in a dirty fight bro, that thing is a pig

lol, no he's not.
Re: Petrol Won’t Sell Above N100 Without Subsidy –ibe Kachikwu by ShowYourCertificate: 7:32am On Dec 11, 2015
Even with Subsidy and yet we are still buying Petrol at above N100. This guys are just deceiving themselves.

Lalasticlala and Obinoscopy, why didn't this thread make frontpage? See the sourcelink here:

http://m.punchng.com/petrol-wont-sell-above-n100-without-subsidy-experts

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election / Amaechi Needs Urgent Psychiatric Attention ---governor Wike / View World Fuel Price And Tell Me If ₦145/ Litre Is Expensive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.