Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,153 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Donald Trump Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Message To Nigerians (3124 Views)

I Withdraw My Congratulatory Message To Obaseki And Reject Edo APC Primary / Tension As Bakassi Militants Send Strong Message To Avengers / How To Defeat Boko Haram: A Message To Nigerian Security Services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Message To Nigerians by adebayoggt(m): 4:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
DONALD TRUMP HITS HARD ON NIGERIANS

“We need to get the Africans out. Not the blacks, the Africans. Especially the Nigerians. They’re everywhere. I went for a rally in Alaska and met just one African in the entire state. Where was he from? Nigeria! He’s in Alaska taking our jobs. They’re in Houston taking our jobs. Why can’t they stay in their own country? Why? I’ll tell you why. Because they are corrupt. Their Governments are so corrupt, they rob the people blind and bring it all here to spend. And their people run away and come down here and take our jobs! We can’t have that! If I become president, we’ll send them all home. We’ll build a wall at the Atlantic Shore. Then maybe we’ll re-colonize them because obviously they did not learn a damn thing from the British!”

Donald Trump, the front runner United States Republican presidential hopeful. His speech was met with raucous applause by the 10,000 strong predominantly Caucasian audience.

http://baronessj.com/2016/01/16/donald-trump-sends-chilling-warning-to-nigerians-in-the-us/

Re: Donald Trump Message To Nigerians by dtracker: 4:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
#spits on donald tromp or dumb.
And this is the simple reason you can't win.

CC lalasticlala, abeg fp things, make everybody see wetin dis fowl talk from he foul mouth
Re: Donald Trump Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
I pray make him win, though sowie trump u can't colonize us even in ur dreams, Nigerian should develop it potentials with people like trump Nigeria will wake up soon.

Re: Donald Trump Message To Nigerians by fredabrown: 5:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
Donald Trump Message to Kenyans
Donald trump message to South African
Donald trump message to Camaroons
Donald Trump message to Indians
Donald trump message to Ghanaians
Donald trump message to Somalian
Donald trump message to Jamaicans
Donaldson trump message to Trinidadians
Re: Donald Trump Message To Nigerians by funkyibodude(m): 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
Wetin consign me undecided, Nigerians should reciprocate by getting rid of all the expatriates here
Re: Donald Trump Message To Nigerians by Uchexxy(m): 5:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
I so love this man, he's straight forward and blunt. I think this is what America needs. hope he wins at the polls
Re: Donald Trump Message To Nigerians by tsdarkside(m): 6:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
adebayoggt:
DONALD TRUMP HITS HARD ON NIGERIANS

“We need to get the Africans out. Not the blacks, the Africans. Especially the Nigerians. They’re everywhere. I went for a rally in Alaska and met just one African in the entire state. Where was he from? Nigeria! He’s in Alaska taking our jobs. They’re in Houston taking our jobs. Why can’t they stay in their own country? Why? I’ll tell you why. Because they are corrupt. Their Governments are so corrupt, they rob the people blind and bring it all here to spend. And their people run away and come down here and take our jobs! We can’t have that! If I become president, we’ll send them all home. We’ll build a wall at the Atlantic Shore. Then maybe we’ll re-colonize them because obviously they did not learn a damn thing from the British!”

Donald Trump, the front runner United States Republican presidential hopeful. His speech was met with raucous applause by the 10,000 strong predominantly Caucasian audience.

http://baronessj.com/2016/01/16/donald-trump-sends-chilling-warning-to-nigerians-in-the-us/

maybe we’ll re-colonize??... .....

then make america make them self ready to fight against the ol africa,iran,russia and china,the same time....

colonize...something that all the blacks in the world have swear forever against.....idioot....

(1) (Reply)

Rivers Rerun Election: Unofficial Results / Secrets Of The World Revealed. / The Conman Called Imam Of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.