Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,591 members, 7,847,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

When You Believe Buhari Is The Change - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When You Believe Buhari Is The Change (2242 Views)

Still To Believe Buhari Is Ruling Nigeria Without Certificate / The "Change The Change" PDP Billboard In Makurdi I Saw Today (pics) / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by Ngalaba1(f): 11:02am On Dec 03, 2015
fistonati:
APC's change?? A disgrace to human race
I feel that their fight against corruption would be one sided...
Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by Ngalaba1(f): 11:07am On Dec 03, 2015
fistonati:
You think buhari is responsible to Nigerians Forget it, he's responsible to his caliphate dts y he doesn't tells us why petrol is scarce or he wants Nigerians to ask for subsidy removal totally which he biasedly condemned Jonathan for
Perhaps, you are seeing the real picture. I do not think any Nigerian leader goes into power with the intention to save Nigeria nor to save nigerians from hard life, they all have selfish interests, most times.
Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by Ngalaba1(f): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2015
kokoA:
It's to early to judge. Nigerians were patient with GEJ for over two years.
In as much as I agree with you, I think APC promised a drastic change and that was the major reason why people voted them in...largely.
Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by richylee(m): 11:24am On Dec 03, 2015
Ngalaba1:
You seem to have much hope and believe in this government... they had promised a magical change. may be that is why people are impatient with them
I still dy observe, but wanna give buhari up to a year before I will criticize d government.

1 Like

Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by Ngalaba1(f): 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
richylee:
I still dy observe, but wanna give buhari up to a year before I will criticize d government.
That's Patience. It's a nice virtue.
Re: When You Believe Buhari Is The Change by Ngalaba1(f): 4:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
Ngalaba1:
I agree with you guys..

(1) (2) (Reply)

/ Nnamdi Kanu: Courtroom Conversation Between DSS Man And Onyema Uche, Must Read. / We Lose Twice The Amount We Spent On Niger Delta Amnesty In 3yrs In 30days Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.