Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,474 members, 7,830,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk (1845 Views)

Do Nigerians Need A Visa To Visit Kenya? / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? / Consultants Should Be Praised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by MrsSiena1(f): 2:43pm On May 28, 2009
Glory be to God in the Highest.

I thought getting a visa was going to be difficult, tiresome and the likes. I applied for a visa to visit my fiance, I got all the necessary papers and he sent me same too. I sent the papers to their VFS centre in Ikeja on 09 April 2009 and i was told that i would take 10 working days. Lo and behold when i got there to collect my passport it was stamped a multiple visit visa for 6 months. No time wastage. No delay. It is just the handwork of God. Am presently in the UK now having the most wonderful time with my sweetheart. God is indeed a good God. I am so so delighted and excited for what God has done for us.

It is my prayer that as many that are looking up to God for a visa would be granted in due time.

I want to say a very big big big thank you to funkybaby she is an angel.
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by Sammy107d(m): 3:32pm On May 28, 2009
The UK visa is absolutely no problem if you have your papers right. The US on the other hand, have this special gift of doling out visas to a select crew potential miscreants; and only a handful of genuine applicants.
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by OneNaija(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2009
Na wa oooo see as every body just dey fly commot from naija dey go face global meltdown.
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by funkybaby(f): 5:49pm On May 28, 2009
snappy:

Glory be to God in the Highest.

I thought getting a visa was going to be difficult, tiresome and the likes. I applied for a visa to visit my fiance, I got all the necessary papers and he sent me same too. I sent the papers to their VFS centre in Ikeja on 09 April 2009 and i was told that i would take 10 working days. Lo and behold when i got there to collect my passport it was stamped a multiple visit visa for 6 months. No time wastage. No delay. It is just the handwork of God. Am presently in the UK now having the most wonderful time with my sweetheart. God is indeed a good God. I am so so delighted and excited for what God has done for us.

It is my prayer that as many that are looking up to God for a visa would be granted in due time.

I want to say a very big big big thank you to funkybaby she is an angel.

Hey! Madam! wink smiley

Yeah, God is indeed a good God

Stop thanking me jare. Lol. Am glad that it turned out well. . . it was well worth it with all the numerous phone calls and emails

Am really very happy for you and your 'delta prince' grin
You two should enjoy yourselves !
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by blackspade(m): 12:07am On May 29, 2009
Congrats! wink
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by DisGuy: 12:13am On May 29, 2009
Congrats!!

isn't that sienna*?
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by MrsSiena1(f): 12:18am On May 29, 2009
Yes, Dis Guy its Siena my own Deltan Prince
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by Nobody: 4:24am On May 29, 2009
Congrats! @post.
But dis no more Love in Tokyo but "Luv in London" wink
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by SeanT21(f): 5:24am On May 29, 2009
snappy:

Yes, Dis Guy its Siena my own Deltan Prince

U just had to put my bro on your profile and Siena just had to let u join nairaland. Haha. I can only imagine what U 2 are doing on that vacation.

Have fun deltan princess!! wink
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by oyinda3(f): 11:21pm On May 29, 2009
awwww  cheesy is that u and sienna in your profile pic??
btw, are you babycool ?
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by sosisi(f): 12:50am On May 30, 2009
So Sienna wife don get visa go join am ?
we shall see the result in 9 months.
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by oyinda3(f): 12:51am On May 30, 2009
sienna has been implicated o
I hope no evil or harm toshes this cupool embarassed
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by bigbumper(f): 1:43am On May 30, 2009
oyinda.:

I hope no evil or harm toshes this cupool embarassed

Not on my watch cool
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 27, 2009
$osisi:

So Sienna wife don get visa go join am ?
we shall see the result in 9 months.

Amen! cheesy

On a serious note, she's the best - why we wasted so much time beats me, have known her since I was 13!
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by sosisi(f): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2009
Siena:

Amen! cheesy

On a serious note, she's the best - why we wasted so much time beats me, have known her since I was 13!

I am very happy for you.
I have no doubts that you'll make a wonderful husband,you're one of the few husband material on this site.In the same league with the likes of uche2nna and co who are always coolheaded and polite to the ladies.You look very good and contented together in each other's arms.
I pray you and your woman have a happy, healthy, marital relationship with blessings upon blessings
I pray she'll be that virtous and loving woman to you
and that you'll be to her a great husband who will love her as Christ loves the Church
and that your home will be an example of a good home all the days of your lives
in Jesus's name.
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by blackspade(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2009
^ Amen! smiley
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2009
Sister Osisi, thank you very much, may you have all you desire in life too, and more.
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2009
awwww. congrats ou guys.

Me and Uche2nna are still doing our own grin grin grin (disclaimer: na joke o)
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by Kc0022000(m): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2009
Congrat on the first note and secondly when are you coming back to naija grin don't tell us ur staying shocked
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 28, 2009
Kc0022000:

Congrat on the first note and secondly when are you coming back to naija grin don't tell us ur staying shocked

Married couples don't live apart. wink
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by Kc0022000(m): 11:44pm On Jun 28, 2009
Don't mind me cheesy only being happy for both of you
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 29, 2009
^^^ Thanks buddy. smiley
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by sosisi(f): 1:32am On Jun 29, 2009
FL Gators:

awwww. congrats ou guys.

Me and Uche2nna are still doing our own grin grin grin (disclaimer: na joke o)

Anyone that is in line for uche2nna will have to pay me a deposit before we can consider her.
He's not an ordinary catch.
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by hickybrax(f): 5:41am On Oct 02, 2009
congrates o jare

God dey always

ena two fine together smiley
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by OAM4J: 3:31am On Oct 04, 2009
Congrats!!!
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by dinggle: 1:50pm On Oct 04, 2009
If u come get American citizenship nko wetin u go talk??, na 6months wen go expire tomorrow u dey talk!, Any how shall because of the rush and the crowd! we go still say congrats and welcome to ur new crown of being Nigerian in diaspora for those of u who also wish to wear the crown (Nigerians-in-diaspora) pls go to cotonu or Ghana cos' once u cross border and get access to computer and internet, shikena, na gafara be dat!!! me i no soji, na so I first do before I enter yankee. because if u be home base nothing for u, U need to be dia, s, p, o, r, a for things to happen. there is what is called racism against home base and na embassies they do am pass, even nigeria govt they find diasporans to give job when home base never get job, lol,

Joke apart, now the hardest part begins walking ur way to getting ur stay permanently, you go born pinkin, omo e too late dem don change d law, u and ur pinkin dem go consider critical Naija citizen. until u stay for certain no. of yrs as u dey reach tht number of yrs dem go increase am wit another 10yrs until u go tire comot by urself. Ask people when first u reach there make dem nack u story!!!!
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2010
^^^ Dingle, not sure what you issues are here.

Just so you know, my wife's here with me, and here permanently too. Why can't you at least be happy for a fellow brother and sister?
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by noblegas2(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2010
, Mabrouk!
Re: God's Name Be Praised I Got A Visa To The Uk by busybody20: 5:22pm On Mar 28, 2010
       undecided

Whats the purpose of resurrecting an old thread? goooshhh

(1) (Reply)

Turkey / Abuja Experience & Impression / Amazing!: See One Of The Best Pictures Ever Taken.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.