Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Damn !! : Angry Mother Shares Photos Of Her Daughter's Battered Face - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Damn !! : Angry Mother Shares Photos Of Her Daughter's Battered Face (1559 Views)

My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day / Woman Battered By Her Husband For Refusing Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Damn !! : Angry Mother Shares Photos Of Her Daughter's Battered Face by auntysimbiat(f): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Damn !! : Angry mother shares photos of her daughter's battered face, says she was beaten by a boyfriend

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Qri5NYFHByE/Vl3QsFRbrJI/AAAAAAAHg1w/dN9ueb2npxI/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Mel'isa Stephens shared these photos on Facebook on November 26, alleging that her daughter was physically abused by a boyfriend. She also shared messages the man sent to her daughter's friends.

Read her post after the cut...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-LJaWl-PAaNs/Vl3Qsp4kqwI/AAAAAAAHg14/fpaU3U9BtF0/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-_a_zJc1wyyY/Vl3Q0WWEOcI/AAAAAAAHg2A/MhEcSpWWEiY/s1600/3.jpg[/img]

THIS PIECE OF SHIT DID THIS TO MY DAUGHTER YESTERDAY! THIS BASTARD HAS BEEN VERBALLY AND PHYSICALLY ABUSING HER FOR MONTHS! MY DAUGHTER WAS SO AFRAID SHE COULDNT TELL ME OR ANYONE ELSE! HIS NAME IS WAYNE COWINGS AKA CASUILE KING HE LIVED IN MY DAUGHTERS HOME DOING UNSPEAKABLE THINGS TO HER FOR 5 MONTHS. IM PAST LIVID AND HAVE REALLY HORRIBLE THOUGHTS RIGHT NOW. PLEASE PRAY FOR HER TO BE STRONG AND PUSH THROUGH THIS.

PASS THIS POST ON AND LET THIS GO VIRAL HE IS TRYING TO START A SINGING CAREER AND HAS A FACEBOOK PAGE UNDER THE NAME CASUILE KING LOOK HIM UP!!! I AM GOING TO PUBLICLY SHAME HIM FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE TO MY DAUGHTER!!! THE POLICE ARE LOOKING FOR HIM RIGHT NOW. HOPE THEY FIND HIM QUICKLY. HE IS ORIGINALLY FROM STOCKTON CALIFORNIA 32YRS OLD.

cc lalasticlala

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2015/12/damn-angry-mother-shares-photos-of-her.html

1 Like

Re: Damn !! : Angry Mother Shares Photos Of Her Daughter's Battered Face by auntysimbiat(f): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
WHAT DO U GUYS THINK?? angry angry angry
Re: Damn !! : Angry Mother Shares Photos Of Her Daughter's Battered Face by otukpo(f): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Eyaa.

Next time the girl won't follow boys.

1 Like

Re: Damn !! : Angry Mother Shares Photos Of Her Daughter's Battered Face by Hefemale: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Try that with me and you'll see your balls rolling on the floor, NONSENSE!!!!
Re: Damn !! : Angry Mother Shares Photos Of Her Daughter's Battered Face by Farnsworth: 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
well, I hate men, who hit their lovers... I'll probably kill one, if they ever hit my relatives.
Re: Damn !! : Angry Mother Shares Photos Of Her Daughter's Battered Face by gabinogem(m): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
Most times, such battering happens to girls who can't control their tongues and carried out by guys who can't control their beastly tempers.
Re: Damn !! : Angry Mother Shares Photos Of Her Daughter's Battered Face by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
So he was living in her house while he abused her for months. Another fatherless child. Of all the guys that must have asked her out this is the one she chose to date and live with for 5months! She was probably even feeding him sef. And the mama still dey pray. Sorry o.

1 Like

Re: Damn !! : Angry Mother Shares Photos Of Her Daughter's Battered Face by Nigga44: 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
That girl will still go back to that guy
Re: Damn !! : Angry Mother Shares Photos Of Her Daughter's Battered Face by SAMBARRY: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
See as im face strong you still dey accomodate am for house shocked

5 months for that matter
Re: Damn !! : Angry Mother Shares Photos Of Her Daughter's Battered Face by SAMBARRY: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nigga44:
That girl will still go back to that guy
i won't be surprised
Re: Damn !! : Angry Mother Shares Photos Of Her Daughter's Battered Face by Pidggin(f): 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
She'll still go back when he apologises and then he starts acting embarassed and cry that's all it takes for some ladies.

I feel sorry for her mum going through so much pain for her, if only she knows she's only wasting her time.
Re: Damn !! : Angry Mother Shares Photos Of Her Daughter's Battered Face by jashar(f): 5:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
See as im face strong you still dey accomodate am for house shocked

5 months for that matter

grin grin grin grin.

Abeg, this sun is too hot for me to be laughing like this.

Have mercy on me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Damn !! : Angry Mother Shares Photos Of Her Daughter's Battered Face by blessedapple: 11:28am On Dec 03, 2015
Wait ooo!

You, (A woman) accommodate a man
He enjoys your apartment
He enjoys your Ofeowerri/Yoruba
He enjoys your kpekus
All these under your nose yet ...
eh?

Ok naw?

Since the world is turning everything upside down.

We go see the end

(1) (Reply)

Is It Time To Seek Divorce / Pre Wedding Photos Of My Brother's Traditional Marriage / Viral Wedding Photos Of 19 Year Old Nigerian Secondary School Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.