Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

OAU Management Shuts Down School Again - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Management Shuts Down School Again (25534 Views)

"Accuser Of Professor Akindele Has Refused To Come Forward" - OAU Management / UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) / Protesting FUTO Students Bring Down School Statue, Destroy Library (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by alex81(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2015
Imagine, after NUC will be ranking dem best in d country...
Nigerians! Deceiving ourselves since d days of methuselah.
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by alex81(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2015
Imagine, after NUC will be ranking dem best in d country...
Nigerians! Deceiving ourselves since d days of methuselah.

1 Like

Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by Tobium1(m): 7:55am On Dec 02, 2015
Endtime school with endtime students
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by damton(m): 8:00am On Dec 02, 2015
laserjet:

U de craze undecided

Seconded
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 02, 2015
How is OAU a school sef undecided
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by flightz(f): 8:14am On Dec 02, 2015
Fynestboi:
ASSOCIATION OF CAMPUS JOURNALISTS,OAU.
PRESSROOM:BLOCK 2 TOPMOST FLOOR,FAJUYI HALL.
Email:acjoau2015@gmail.com
Our ref____Your ref__ Date_______________________

.... As Obafemi Awolowo university management shuts down school.

It is no longer news that the management of Obafemi Awolowo university has shut down school and has therefore suspended academic activities till further notice.
The University's Senate had a meeting today, and in the meeting agreed to suspend academic activities on campus until when a resumption date would be announced by her. The management has ordered that all students on campus should vacate school premises before 12noon tomorrow. The announcement of the closure of the school was done by OAU's Public Relations Officer in a chat with one of our correspondents.
The Public Relations Officer of the School stated that "the management gave students Mid-semester break and therefore suspend academic activities".
A member of the Senate, Prof. Adedeji added in a chat with one of our correspondents that "Management shut down school in order to forestall further protests by students and perhaps the disruption of the incoming convocation ceremony organized by the school (slated for next week)".
However, the leadership of Union has reacted to management's action claiming that, "Students would not go home, and that the management has done what she did to prevent further agitations by students". The Union leadership have also called for an emergency stakeholders' meeting.
ACJOAU as the information Council of the School would observe the trends of events and inform all OAU students as events unfold.

Signed :

Adebayo Benjamin
President

Olaoluwa Joseph
Gen Sec

Omole Isaac
P.R.O
baba mi, hw are you? Much Thanks for your gesture the other time, I hav got a place aleady. Now, what about convocation?
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by flightz(f): 8:24am On Dec 02, 2015
ikwoche:
OAU and closure, 2 inseparable twin and the funny thing is that the reasons for the closure is always linked to student protest. While I was still there, school was closed because of mojo. Can you beat that?
what's mojo?
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by flightz(f): 8:27am On Dec 02, 2015
bolulicious:
Who will eat my convocation rice!!!!
bro, shey convoc wl stl hold ni? Anyways, I'm part of ur guess. I will come wt my goons. Reply
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by flightz(f): 8:27am On Dec 02, 2015
bolulicious:
Who will eat my convocation rice!!!!
bro, shey convoc wl stl hold ni? Anyways, I'm part of ur guest. I will come wt my goons. Reply
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by Fynestboi: 8:54am On Dec 02, 2015
flightz:
baba mi, hw are you? Much Thanks for your gesture the other time, I hav got a place aleady. Now, what about convocation?
I don't get you sir?
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by Dunsin89(m): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
Stupid students, they don't want to pay appropriate school fees, but still expect their school to be 'Africa's most beautiful campus'....money dey fall from tree? You better get over that Aluta Continua mentality.
You are an animal I swear! Don't you read in between lines? Is it 'cos of school fees that the students are protesting?
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by wemmi(f): 9:08am On Dec 02, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
Stupid students, they don't want to pay appropriate school fees, but still expect their school to be 'Africa's most beautiful campus'....money dey fall from tree? You better get over that Aluta Continua mentality.
Please get your facts right before posting and don't start silly rumours. Thank you
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by flightz(f): 9:48am On Dec 02, 2015
Fynestboi:
I don't get you sir?
you obviously have forgotten. Wanted scouting.
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2015
wemmi:

Please get your facts right before I start silly rumours.
Will you shut your mouth you this aluta cont victoria alata...holy ghost...
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 02, 2015
Dunsin89:
I am an animal I swear! I don't you read in between lines
Aluta conti don confuse this wan
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by Lordnewton1(m): 11:36am On Dec 02, 2015
dhateeboi:
We done hear, end time gbogboe. Talk something else dhoooor
something like 'go to hell' undecided
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by croSStodds(m): 11:46am On Dec 02, 2015
Michellla:

yes smiley
ehn ehn grin same here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by dhateeboi(m): 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lordnewton1:
something like 'go to hell' undecided

Lmao, e pain u reach so?? Pele ooo!! Obviously, it's end time
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by MagnaB: 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
May god have mercy on u Ab
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by drealzum(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
Come and join uni Jos student at home jare.
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by kofianii: 4:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
Again? Why hinder the progress of those who know the importance of education?

How can we grow if we continue to hinder the progress of our youths

http://nairabrains.com/2015/11/i-googled-africa-and-i-did-not-like-the-results-10-africa-facts/
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by dharmmy007(m): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
croSStodds:
chisom chisom,how many days to go? grin grin I can't begin to imagine the look on your face.
I can, cos it's the same look we have on our faces right now
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by croSStodds(m): 6:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
dharmmy007:
I can, cos it's the same look we have on our faces right now
haha!eh yaah.sorry o!hopefully by late April,you may resume because a complete one month is gone apparently.
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by dharmmy007(m): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
croSStodds:
haha!eh yaah.sorry o!hopefully by late April,you may resume because a complete one month is gone apparently.
God won't let that happen
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
flightz:
what's mojo?

Adult movie, x-rated movie
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by flightz(f): 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
ikwoche:

Adult movie, x-rated movie
which year was that?
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
flightz:
which year was that?

2005 in Awo hall. It was a regular tradition for awo boys to watch x-rated movies every friday night. This particular friday night, it was so loud that they coukd hear it at the mosque in awo hall. The Muslim guys stormed the the TV room and made away with the DVD and awo boys started a protest against the Muslims and it degenerated. The school was shut down on that Saturday.
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by Profyxcholar(m): 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
why won't u badmouth Shey na because u aint able to achieve it.
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by croSStodds(m): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
dharmmy007:

God won't let that happen
haha.won't let what happen?;Dwake up and face the reality bro,stop being optimistic.BTw,what course were u given?
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by flightz(f): 1:30am On Dec 03, 2015
ikwoche:

2005 in Awo hall. It was a regular tradition for awo boys to watch x-rated movies every friday night. This particular friday night, it was so loud that they coukd hear it at the mosque in awo hall. The Muslim guys stormed the the TV room and made away with the DVD and awo boys started a protest against the Muslims and it degenerated. The school was shut down on that Saturday.
interesting.. And funny.. Was still in high school by then

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayemi Upgrades College Of Education Ikere, Ekiti To University / Dowen College: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Sylvester Oromoni's Death / FUTO ICT Building Is On Fire! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.