Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know (66570 Views)

9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry / As Far U Have A Penis, You Must See This (picture), Click Now. / Pics: Eight Most Common Types, Sizes, Shapes Of Joysticks, Where Do You Belong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by Paretomaster(m): 7:33am On Dec 02, 2015
zealot4me:
picture of the crooked and leaning pls... smiley

my wife.....

1 Like

Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by eightsin(m): 11:33am On Dec 02, 2015
Xmas diiicks
Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
Op, do u want to spoilt our ladies?
Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by decasmir: 4:12am On Dec 03, 2015
Nature8:

Lol.. Wetin you wan use the remaining 7 do?

The remaining 7 are inside the website. It will be too long for here
Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by decasmir: 4:14am On Dec 03, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Wetin i won use d remaining 7 do no concern u

The rest are here: http://amourcircle..com.ng/2015/12/9-types-of-penis-shapes-and-sizes-you.html
Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by decasmir: 4:15am On Dec 03, 2015
Rapoo:

ur boyfriends own u dey see never do u?

I want to be seeing more
Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by decasmir: 4:17am On Dec 03, 2015
frostland:
very soon ladies go da use pictures of different size and shape of dick take decorate der room

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
gbammmm
Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by decasmir: 4:19am On Dec 03, 2015
zealot4me:
picture of the crooked and leaning pls... smiley

Close your eyes if u no like the pics
Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by decasmir: 4:20am On Dec 03, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
pick one

Don't form again. Pick one
Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by Peaceloversnews: 6:59am On Dec 03, 2015
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by kwaraguy(m): 9:28am On Dec 03, 2015
Greekgoddess:
U said 9 types

Where r d remaining 7 angry

See curiosity of the highest order grin
Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
kwaraguy:

See curiosity of the highest order grin
Curiosity kills the cat
But in my own case i won't die grin
Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by iamrealdeji(m): 12:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Where's my category? '[size=15pt]The ORANMIYAN STAFF[/size] oh well, I guess I'm the only one in that category.
are you Seriki's brother?
Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by obiorathesubtle: 12:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:
are you Seriki's brother?
undecided No o. who is seriki?
Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by iamrealdeji(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
you are
Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by iamrealdeji(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
you are,Seriki the yoruba rapper
Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by obiorathesubtle: 1:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:
you are,Seriki the yoruba rapper
undecided wooooa! Bro! You've got the wrong guy!
Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by iamrealdeji(m): 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided wooooa! Bro! You've got the wrong guy!
cos you compared your D with Opa Oranmiyan,he says the same thing too
Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by obiorathesubtle: 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
iamrealdeji:
cos you compared your D with Opa Oranmiyan,he says the same thing too
cheesy na coincidence bro
Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by Rapoo(m): 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
decasmir:

I want to be seeing more
seems u never see the one way go borrow u race Try come see my own and u go fear fear cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by decasmir: 8:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Greekgoddess:
Curiosity kills the cat

But in my own case i won't die grin

You shall not die my bro
Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
decasmir:

You shall not die my bro
BRO?
Sorry am a SHE

1 Like

Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by decasmir: 8:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
Greekgoddess:
BRO?

Sorry am a SHE

Did not even notice you are a goddess. Are you really beautiful and I did not notice?

Sorry about that lady
Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
decasmir:

Did not even notice you are a goddess. Are you really beautiful and I did not notice?

Sorry about that lady
It's ok

Am not beautiful, don't let my moniker deceive u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by Emac34: 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
mizquote:
ok.
pls update with pics.

Wat did u want to do wit dey pix grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by DopeBoiRapy(m): 7:11am On Dec 07, 2015
o.p wey start d thread don port.. d topic is getting too scandalous n controversial for her.....all dis ladies wey been dey demand d!ck for d 1st page shuld pick one each....d d!ck is here nw dem dey run.
Re: 9 Types And Shapes Of Penis You Must Know by bukas15(m): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2015
i jst dey observe some gals for here first,
gals too lyk cork ehh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Fights Her Friend For Telling Her Boyfriend She’s Cheating (Photo) / 61-Year-Old American Grandmother Engaged To 24-Year-Old Boyfriend (Pictures) / The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.