Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,975 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me (4683 Views)

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant / When A Girl Plays A Fast One On A Guy But It Backfires / How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Chop Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
There is this girl, i wooed last month, we exchanged contacts, the following week, we went on a date, she was the one that said "honey lets go to this so so so place", i agree not knowing she has send three of her friends there, as we got there, they came out, she introduced them to me, i was like WTF! The money i came with was for two people which was me and her, we went inside, the waiter came to us, i told the waiter am not hungry that they are the one that want to take something, as they ordered, i bought out my phone set alarm clock in the next 2 mins, it ringed i told them lemme go outside and pick this call, i went outside and stop the nearby taxi and off i went, she called me i blocked her line from calling my number, she send me a text message i ignored, later today she send me text message saying God will judge me grin THUNDER FIRE HER YANSH

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Sharrraaap......... na lie! undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Moezzy:
were u there?

5 Likes

Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by Cholls(m): 9:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
My brother what can i say?.
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by menix(m): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
End Time Liar..

2 Likes

Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by shepherd77: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
Sounds like a movie i watched

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by obiorathesubtle: 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ok, so how can we help you now?
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Seconded
shepherd77:
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by sammysammy111(m): 10:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
God bless u op for ur sense,........ dem been want fall ur hands, but God e win.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by MRBrownJ: 10:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
whether real or not, WELL DONE!

2 Likes

Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by Adasun(m): 12:18am On Dec 02, 2015
Op i smell aura of liesundecided
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by nerdfrost(m): 7:34am On Dec 02, 2015
OP I don hear this story b4 ogbeni Adasun funmi gala joor angry
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by NurseMe2(f): 8:13am On Dec 02, 2015
Lemme correct sm of ur lies
-There is ntn lik blocking her line except u barred ur phone frm rcvin general cals.
-U can't go to a fast food n order without paying as u collecting ur request
-This can only happen in a bar. N it's depends.
So fool ursef only.

8 Likes

Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by calyb247(m): 8:28am On Dec 02, 2015
Moezzy:

thank you my brother... Op you no get elder brother for houz.. D lie give matured people
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 02, 2015
NurseMe2:
-There is ntn lik blocking her line except u barred ur phone frm rcvin general cals.
So fool ursef only.
try to read it again
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 02, 2015
NurseMe2:
So fool ursef only.
i can block someone from calling me is possible read it again with understanding

1 Like

Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by firstking01(m): 9:13am On Dec 02, 2015
Must i comment?
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 02, 2015
Wait o, am I missing something? Why is everyone attacking the messenger and not the message?
He invited his gf for a date and not a friends get together. What kinda girl comes with a team of friends for a first date? hungerBad come and see your gf ooo cos these are really hungry girls.

4 Likes

Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by oglalasioux(m): 9:47am On Dec 02, 2015
Whether this story is true or false doesn't matter. What matters is that girls do it everyday. Why they do it puzzles me. And they will be the ones to cry blue murder when guys somehow scam them. There's nothing like being real. If you know you don't want him don't make him spend. Men can suffer humiliation in silence. But they'll be planning revenge slowly.
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by Chiscomax(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2015
NurseMe2:
So fool ursef only.

Perhaps you know nothing about technology. You can barr a particular number from calling you.

2 Likes

Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by MzPecs(f): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2015
Okay buh what's the essence of this now? undecided
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by MRBrownJ: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2015
NurseMe2:

very possible on an Iphone, go to PHONE, click on the circled I on the right of the number, go all the way down and click "BLOCK THIS CALLER" et voila.

obviously he wasnt in a fast food joint as he clearly wrote "the waiter came to us".

-This can only happen in a bar. N it's depends. So fool ursef only.

what about happening in a restaurant?

4 Likes

Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 02, 2015
NurseMe2:
So fool ursef only.
Nurse of life.Fine geh kiss
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Op, that's not outsmarting someone, u were just a plain coward. U should have faced 'em head on

just like a similar story i read few months back, the guy told the girl he ddnt invite her other friends so they should settle their bill amongst 'emselves.
It's a simple as that. Be man enough to challenge whatever u dnt find pleasing instead of running away and claiming 'warri guy' wey no dey carry last.

God bless the girl that'll try this bulldung with me. 'Nuff said

5 Likes

Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by HungerBAD: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
sapiosexual1:
Wait o, am I missing something? Why is everyone attacking the messenger and not the message?
He invited his gf for a date and not a friends get together. What kinda girl comes with a team of friends for a first date? hungerBad come and see your gf ooo cos these are really hungry girls.

Lol
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
shepherd77:
Yoruba movie, Femi adebayo was the actor cheesy
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
Jesu! So it was u. Dis mumu boy left me wit my frnd and ran away. We ordered for fuds worth lyk 3k plus snacks. God punish u nd ur generations. Tnkgod my frnd lives close 2dt place o we went to collct d money frm him. Eleriibu
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by MRBrownJ: 1:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
naughtynaughty:
Jesu! So it was u. Dis mumu boy left me wit my frnd and ran away. We ordered for fuds worth lyk 3k plus snacks. God punish u nd ur generations. Tnkgod my frnd lives close 2dt place o we went to collct d money frm him. Eleriibu

so what you mean to say is that between all 3 of you girls, you didnt even have 3k?! but you invited your hungry broke friends to freeload on others?!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
MRBrownJ:

so what you mean to say is that between all 3 of you girls, you didnt even have 3k?! but you invited your hungry broke friends to freeload on others?!
shebi he said he wie pay both our tp nd feeding. Dt I shuldnt hold shiishii
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by MRBrownJ: 2:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
naughtynaughty:
shebi he said he wie pay both our tp nd feeding. Dt I shuldnt hold shiishii

i think he meant both as in YOU and HIM, not you and your hungry friends.

but as NarnieSnyper wrote, he should have said it straight to your face that he invited YOU and not your friends therefore they have to pay for their own food... or simply saying before you guys sat down that:"i am paying for my food and yours only, and your friends will have to pay for whatever they order".

sadly, A) there are some expert scammers in this world, and i once heard a story of a gal who replied "ok" then she ordered large amount of food just for herself, while her friends ordered nothing, then all the girls ate from the plate of the invited lady.... and B) are quick to call men stingy etc, and deluded men will cave in out of embarrassment.
Re: How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
MRBrownJ:

i think he meant both as in YOU and HIM, not you and your hungry friends.

but as NarnieSnyper wrote, he should have said it straight to your face that he invited YOU and not your friends therefore they have to pay for their own food... or simply saying before you guys sat down that:"i am paying for my food and yours only, and your friends will have to pay for whatever they order".

sadly, A) there are some expert scammers in this world, and i once heard a story of a gal who replied "ok" then she ordered large amount of food just for herself, while her friends ordered nothing, then all the girls ate from the plate of the invited lady.... and B) are quick to call men stingy etc, and deluded men will cave in out of embarrassment.
abeg nah play I dey play oo, b4 u type a whole project work fr me to read

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wish Gals Can Change From Dis Attitude / (18+) As She Bent Over, I Saw My Aunts Ass Peeping Out From Under The Towel / Cristiano Ronaldo Caught Staring At Dick On The Field. (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.