Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Welcome Daughter - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Welcome Daughter (47717 Views)

Teju Babyface And Wife, Welcome Twins After Six Years Of Marriage / Thin Tall Tony And Wife Welcome Baby Number 3 / Mary Remmy-Njoku And Husband Welcome Daughter (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Welcome Daughter by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
congrate to d founder and CEO of FB.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Welcome Daughter by Kellygold(f): 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
Help us win this year Cusson Baby Competition. Thank you and God bless
http://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/700

Name is Joseph Osemudiame Okoh

Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Welcome Daughter by D4real9(m): 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
Is this d only shirt he has?
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Welcome Daughter by otimmy8: 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is a positive move and good gesture from Mark. I believe it is a challenge to enormous profit-making organisations to rise up to.
Africa and especially Nigeria have come of age and we should have companies like this that will emulate Mark’s gesture.

Nigeria companies need to start giving back to their communities and not just declare profit.

Thumbs Up Mark

viviangist2:
Owner of Facebook and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and his Asian wife Priscilla have welcomed their first child, a girl. Mark announced her birth on his Facebook wall this evening. Congrats to them.

Source

https://mobile.facebook.com/zuck?v=timeline
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Welcome Daughter by UyiIredia(m): 11:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
viviangist2:
Owner of Facebook and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and his Asian wife Priscilla have welcomed their first child, a girl. Mark announced her birth on his Facebook wall this evening. Congrats to them.

Source

https://mobile.facebook.com/zuck?v=timeline

Finally grin after 4 miscarriages. Congrats to them. My parents had just one tho' and I ain't givingbdetaikes for free.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Welcome Daughter by Gboskee(m): 4:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Vig86:

How can calling somebody lucky makes me stupid?
Please mind how you use some words. You can't just throw up words by the way to anyone that seems to have difference view to that of yours.
seems like you aint paying atention when the teacher was explaining about lexics and grammer structure
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Welcome Daughter by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
Gboskee:
seems like you aint paying atention when the teacher was explaining about lexics and grammer structure

It's grammar not grammer.
It is attention not atention.

There is nothing wrong in correcting me, but please try to write in English next time.

Explaining about?
You really need English teacher ASAP.

You ain't?
Past tense please!

Seems like?
Oh my goodness!

Not even a child in primary school would commit these errors in just one sentence.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Welcome Daughter by Gboskee(m): 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
Vig86:

It's grammar not grammer.
It is attention not atention.

There is nothing wrong in correcting me, but please try to write in English next time.

Explaining about?
You really need English teacher ASAP.

You ain't?
Past tense please!

Seems like?
Oh my goodness!

Not even a child in primary school would commit these errors in just one sentence.
nut! This is internet..is like you are still a teenager. Let me explain something dat seems obviously you are doom abt.''internet message can be writing in shortform by cuttin words maneuveringly.''
now tell me, are you brilliant than
wayne
eminem
and even american uni first class rapper juicy j? They cut words and misplaced sentence.#retardant!
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Welcome Daughter by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
Gboskee:
nut! This is internet..is like you are still a teenager. Let me explain something dat seems obviously you are doom abt.''internet message can be writing in shortform by cuttin words maneuveringly.''
now tell me, are you brilliant than
wayne
eminem
and even american uni first class rapper juicy j? They cut words and misplaced sentence.#retardant!

Internet message can be writtEN NOT writING. Child, fools can be celebrities. Don't always assume that every celebrity is more brilliant than you. Now, don't quote me again, please!
#fapfarmer
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Welcome Daughter by Gboskee(m): 8:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
Vig86:

Internet message can be writtEN NOT writING. Child, fools can be celebrities. Don't always assume that every celebrity is more brilliant than you. Now, don't quote me again, please!
#fapfarmer
idiot,i didnt say all celebrities are brilliant but if your 'cerrebrium is working steadily and not disequillibriumed u wouldda' knw i point out some of them and not generalising..,,
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Welcome Daughter by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
Gboskee:
idiot,i didnt say all celebrities are brilliant but if your 'cerrebrium is working steadily and not disequillibriumed u wouldda' knw i point out some of them and not generalising..,,
Lol
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Welcome Daughter by Gboskee(m): 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
Vig86:
Lol
and lastly f*ck mark zugerberg
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Welcome Daughter by Gboskee(m): 6:07am On Dec 04, 2015
(quote) Child
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Welcome Daughter by Gboskee(m): 7:09am On Dec 04, 2015
Vig86:
Lol
oh child
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Welcome Daughter by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 04, 2015
Gboskee:
oh child
In 20yrs time you will understand why I laughed at you. If only you will learn, though.

Leave criticisms for readers, and readers only.

God said that the MEEK shall inherit the earth
MEEK: the meek is that person who is ready to learn and obey.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Welcome Daughter by Gboskee(m): 8:57pm On Dec 04, 2015
Vig86:

In 20yrs time you will understand why I laughed at you. If only you will learn, though.

Leave criticisms for readers, and readers only.

God said that the MEEK shall inherit the earth
MEEK: the meek is that person who is ready to learn and obey.
you are on the wrong way
Re: Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Welcome Daughter by ClassCaptain(m): 1:42pm On Mar 27, 2016
Ruthteddy:
grin cheesy wink smiley congrats to them

aye , fair lass... Why art thou enscoop the facial terrains of the make believe staff in persona of toyin aimakhu so much ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"You Look Old And Aged" - Fan To Kaffy The Dancer Queen / Laura Ikeji In Hot Crazy Jean (Photos) / Funke Abisogun AlHassan Dies Days After Childbirth (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.