Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

How To Love A Woman Kanye West Style - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Love A Woman Kanye West Style (2376 Views)

To love who you marry or to marry who you love. / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Love A Woman Kanye West Style by darmys(f): 11:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Dear Men, can you stop complaining and treat your woman like a queen! Multiple sex partners, Daily bashing and name calling on her past escapade and flings with multiple celebrity men and he still wifed her.

IF you are going to love her, Love her

Tell me again, what is the problem with your girl? She has a sex tape and Kanye West still treats her like the best thing that ever happened to this earth.

It takes two to make it work.

So treat your lady/ Fella like a queen or King today and they will show you how special you are.
Dont give up on love. When it fails, dust yourself up and try again.

Do not wait till you get to the otherside before you start screaming Hello. You are not Adele

http://www.daminaj.com/2015/12/how-to-love-woman-kanye-west-style.html

Re: How To Love A Woman Kanye West Style by fexti: 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
I hear
Re: How To Love A Woman Kanye West Style by Cholls(m): 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
My sister i understand i will wait till when you wake-up. By the way. #niverah.
Re: How To Love A Woman Kanye West Style by Flexysweet(m): 11:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
So op what are u sayin sad Oya come lemme date and treat u lyk dat! And be ready to behave like Kim ,with all d videos grin grin
Re: How To Love A Woman Kanye West Style by bigt2(m): 11:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
End time love niyen o. Padi mi, OYO lo wa. *in ajasa's voice*
Re: How To Love A Woman Kanye West Style by darmys(f): 11:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Flexysweet:
So op what are u sayin sad Oya come lemme date and treat u lyk dat! And be ready to behave like Kim ,with all d videos grin grin

lol. What video. I have never seen those videos tongue tongue
Re: How To Love A Woman Kanye West Style by ninovandross(m): 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
op u don watch 3 idiots
Re: How To Love A Woman Kanye West Style by ZYZZA: 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
Is that so

Also treat us like Kings not ATMs
Re: How To Love A Woman Kanye West Style by Adasun(m): 12:02am On Dec 02, 2015
Op i can only love in adasun way,no dulling cool
Re: How To Love A Woman Kanye West Style by darmys(f): 12:12am On Dec 02, 2015
ZYZZA:
Is that so

Also treat us like Kings not ATMs

This is how i see it/

If a man wants to take care of finances and let his woman "Feed his ego" Fine you take care and watch her serve you.
But if you expect her to contribute financially, take care of her own self. then it is very selfish to expect her to serve you breakfast in bed.
When she probably paid for the groceries . thoughts on that?
Re: How To Love A Woman Kanye West Style by darmys(f): 12:13am On Dec 02, 2015
Adasun:
Op i can only love in adasun way,no dulling cool

cheesy cheesy cheesy which one is adasun way o. any way is a way. as long as you make your partner feel loved
Too many people careless with other people's emotions these days.

Our generations is a embarassed
Re: How To Love A Woman Kanye West Style by Flexysweet(m): 12:16am On Dec 02, 2015
darmys:

lol. What video. I have never seen those videos tongue tongue
really, dnt pray to be lik Kim k! Any dude who does all does tinz 4 a lady who acts lik Kim k, his possessed or d dude is in 4 d duo$ or he does nt send sad
Re: How To Love A Woman Kanye West Style by Adasun(m): 12:16am On Dec 02, 2015
darmys:

cheesy cheesy cheesy which one is adasun way o. any way is a way. as long as you make your partner feel loved
Too many people careless with other people's emotions these days.

Our generations is a embarassed
u wanna knw da Adasun way?come on let me take u on the aisle of Adasun lovegrin
Re: How To Love A Woman Kanye West Style by ZYZZA: 12:17am On Dec 02, 2015
darmys:

This is how i see it/

If a man wants to take care of finances and let his woman "Feed his ego" Fine you take care and watch her serve you.
But if you expect her to contribute financially, take care of her own self. then it is very selfish to expect her to serve you breakfast in bed.
When she probably paid for the groceries . thoughts on that?
nice reply

Buh are you telling me am buying the love and care. If I have to settle all financial stuff to get such love
Re: How To Love A Woman Kanye West Style by darmys(f): 12:20am On Dec 02, 2015
ZYZZA:
nice reply

Buh are you telling me am buying the love and care. If I have to settle all financial stuff to get such love

No, I am saying that it is fair enough. In that Kind of setting to have her play the role of "tending to her man's need 24.7" if she so pleases.
But if you expect your woman to go out there and hit the streets just like you, you have to cut her some slacks.

I feel that is fair enough?
Re: How To Love A Woman Kanye West Style by darmys(f): 12:20am On Dec 02, 2015
Adasun:
u wanna knw da Adasun way?come on let me take u on the aisle of Adasun lovegrin

No fuel. I have parked my Marwa
Re: How To Love A Woman Kanye West Style by Adasun(m): 12:22am On Dec 02, 2015
darmys:

No fuel. I have parked my Marwa
urhmm......am actually leading8)
Re: How To Love A Woman Kanye West Style by iPopAlomo(m): 10:25am On Dec 02, 2015
You no see say Kim K set like mathematics...

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Wants Another Lady To Join Us For Sex / Handsome Gentlemen Only / Download The Free Relationship Book,'should I Say Yes?' By Pastor Bankie (hot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.