Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy (17355 Views)

Worst Method Of Breakup That Exists (pics) / Photo: New Method Of Breastfeeding By Nursing Mother Addicted To Laptop / Nigerians And Their Method Of Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 2:49am On Dec 02, 2015
I will be sharing steps on how to loss weight and flatten Pot belly naturally

If you want to get rid of your Ugly body Fat in a Natural And Safe Way without Any Health Challenge or Side Effect within the short tme possible, this is the most important letter you'll ever read.

Why did I say that?

Considering those Ugly experiences of being Fat... It shatters self esteem, it crushes self confidence. It makes you look older than your partner, It disrupts your sex life and it can cause embarrassing moments like:

Being Called A "Madam" by your age mates when you are yet to hit 35 or even 40yrs old by colleagues, friends and families who are even older than you.

Being Refused By Bank security Doors when you try to enter the bank and the security would have to override the system just to let you in.

Being refused by Okada Rider simply because they are afraid the “heavy load you carry” will flatten their tyres and even when they agree…charge you double for it.

Being asked if you are pregnant by people who are surprised at how big your belly is.

Being Ignored by your partner who hardly comes close to you simply because “fat people irritates him”

As the end of the year is fast approaching, i know some would have started thinking on how far they have gone in fulfilling 2015 resolutions.
A good example of such resolution is to cut down excess fat either by calorie restriction or self imposed starvation. By now you will agree with me that non of these options has really worked. This is the reason am bringing this thread up for strictly serious minded fellows who want to achieve a desired weight loss within the shortest period of time.

Clean 9 is a weight management program that works within 9 days and helps you shed weight in areas like your tummy, thighs, arms and all over. This fat loss program is GUARANTEED to melt between 5kg - 10kg of excess unwanted body & belly fat off your body in just 9 Days or less. Clean 9 is made up of strictly natural ingredients. Has no side effect and detoxifies
the body as well.
I will be taking you through real life pictures and chat of successful people that have gone through this program with us. We are also ready to give you some contact details for verification.

We deliver our products within two days of placing an order and for Lagos, Ibadan, Porthacourt and Abuja, our courier service agents deliver within 24hrs and delivery to these four states are free.

For detailed info about C9, pls contact us below

Contact details:

Call or whatsapp: 0.8.0.5.4.5.0.1.4.2.1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 10:02am On Dec 10, 2015
The C9 weight management therapy is not only for the men folks, this program has also been successfully used by women and the results have been woow

Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 9:18am On Dec 26, 2015
Got this testimonial from one of our client who successfully competed the clean 9 program.

He was closely monitored during the 9 days and achieved the best result ever.

I appreciate those allowed us to use their pics and chats.

If you want to get the full gist of clean 9 and what its entails and also how to place order, use the numbers above.

we deliver all our products to you doorstep.

Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2016
This year is going to be great from our clients using C9 and being monitored by own fitness coaches around the country.

Check out this testimony I received from one of our coach. Its overwhelming and encouraging.

Thank you all for your support and believe in us.
We shall continue to provide you with the best of service....

Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 7:55am On Jan 06, 2016
Good morning to you all and how was your nite.
I will like to show you screenshots of live testimonies from out clients that have successfully completed the C9 program.

It can only get better with C9 weight management program

Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 8:48am On Jan 07, 2016
Good morning everyone. I bring you testimony from our Lagos client... It can only get better with C9

Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 8:14am On Jan 08, 2016
Good evening everyone, how was your day. I bring you screen shot of our conversation with our Lagos Client.....

Close monitoring by a fitness is essential that you will find answers to any challenge you might come by during this 9 days therapy.

Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2016
Good morning fellas and how was your nite. This is the continuation of chats with our Lagos clients.

1 Share

Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 7:58am On Jan 11, 2016
Good morning everyone and how was your nite. Am bringing the concluding part of our testimony with our Lagos client.
Thank you all for entrusting your health into our hands.

We shall continue to serve you better

Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 7:14am On Jan 12, 2016
This is another success story. This testimony is really misterious because since I have been training people clean 9 weight management, I havent seen anyone dropping 19kg within 9days. The highest was 10kg. This man is based in Abuja and has given us the permission to use his chats but not show his pix. However, he welcomes anybody who may want to ask him if its really true or not...

Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 7:55am On Jan 13, 2016
Good morning everyone and how was your nite..

I am bring to you the concluding testimony of one of our clients we started yesterday. Its a mind blowing testimony of tummy reduction. This can only be done by C9.

Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by Leochizzy(m): 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2016
cutetopsey:

If you want to get rid of your Ugly body Fat in a Natural And Safe Way without Any Health Challenge or Side Effect within the short tme possible, this is the most important letter you'll ever read.

Why did I say that?

Considering those Ugly experiences of being Fat... It shatters self esteem, it crushes self confidence. It makes you look older than your partner, It disrupts your sex life and it can cause embarrassing moments like:

Being Called A "Madam" by your age mates when you are yet to hit 35 or even 40yrs old by colleagues, friends and families who are even older than you.

Being Refused By Bank security Doors when you try to enter the bank and the security would have to override the system just to let you in.

Being refused by Okada Rider simply because they are afraid the “heavy load you carry” will flatten their tyres and even when they agree…charge you double for it.

Being asked if you are pregnant by people who are surprised at how big your belly is.

Being Ignored by your partner who hardly comes close to you simply because “fat people irritates him”

As the end of the year is fast approaching, i know some would have started thinking on how far they have gone in fulfilling 2015 resolutions.
A good example of such resolution is to cut down excess fat either by calorie restriction or self imposed starvation. By now you will agree with me that non of these options has really worked. This is the reason am bringing this thread up for strictly serious minded fellows who want to achieve a desired weight loss within the shortest period of time.

Clean 9 is a weight management program that works within 9 days and helps you shed weight in areas like your tummy, thighs, arms and all over. This fat loss program is GUARANTEED to melt between 5kg - 10kg of excess unwanted body & belly fat off your body in just 9 Days or less. Clean 9 is made up of strictly natural ingredients. Has no side effect and detoxifies
the body as well.
I will be taking you through real life pictures and chat of successful people that have gone through this program with us. We are also ready to give you some contact details for verification.

We deliver our products within two days of placing an order and for Lagos, Ibadan, Porthacourt and Abuja, our courier service agents deliver within 24hrs and delivery to these four states are free.

Contact details:
Call: 0.8.0.5.4.5.0.1.4.2.1
Whatsapp: 0.8.1.3.5.4.4.5.3.0.2
something is missing here, and that thing is, THE. SIDE EFFECTS

3 Likes

Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
OK! Thanks for your comment.

Clean 9 its a natural product with 100% effectiveness with no side effects. However,testimonies from our clients have also supported the facts that this natural therapy is 100%effective with no side effect and not otherwise.
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by jeweldoyex22(f): 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Hnmnmm! I must confess, this is quite impressive! Have been following this thread for a while now.....How can I get it in Ondo state?
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 12:08am On Jan 22, 2016
jeweldoyex22:
Hnmnmm! I must confess, this is quite impressive! Have been following this thread for a while now.....How can I get it in Ondo state?

Thanks for your keen interest!

Yes! We can get it delivered to your door step in
Ondo state through our courier service agent and
you pay on delivery. Please do make use of the
contacts above for more details. Thanks!
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by scachy(m): 10:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
cutetopsey:

Why did I say that?

the body as well.

Contact details:
Call: 0.8.0.5.4.5.0.1.4.2.1
Whatsapp: 0.8.1.3.5.4.4.5.3.0.2

Hmm,wen I read this thread I was lik, naija n their operation heals all syndrome. But I was a bit impressed reading the success stories, and I think it's worth giving a try.
I weigh 102,tall with normal body Size, but I want to burn some belly fat cos my belly is slightly protruded n I want to put it under check before it gets out of hand. I had no time for gym cos of my job.

So can u tell me d prize of C9 n if I can get it in Anambra?
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
scachy:

Hmm,wen I read this thread I was lik, naija n their operation heals all syndrome. But I was a bit impressed reading the success stories, and I think it's worth giving a try.
I weigh 102,tall with normal body Size, but I want to burn some belly fat cos my belly is slightly protruded n I want to put it under check before it gets out of hand. I had no time for gym cos of my job.

So can u tell me d prize of C9 n if I can get it in Anambra?

Thanks for your comment sir!

Yes! we can get it delivered to you in Anambra through our courier service agent and you pay on delivery. You can make use of the contacts above for more details. Thanks!
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by scachy(m): 8:27am On Jan 23, 2016
cutetopsey:

Thanks for your comment sir!

Yes! we can get it delivered to you in Anambra through our courier service agent and you pay on delivery. You can make use of the contacts above for more details. Thanks!

Is it free delivery or do I v to pay for d delivery charges?
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2016
scachy:

Is it free delivery or do I v to pay for d delivery charges?
Delivery is free sir
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by scachy(m): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2016
cutetopsey:

Delivery is free sir
Alright
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by StepTwo: 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2016
cutetopsey , how much does ur product cost and how long does it take before it gets to abuja?

and please, i warn u, am extremely fat, you may not have dealt with my case before.
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
StepTwo:
cutetopsey , how much does ur product cost and how long does it take before it gets to abuja?

and please, i warn u, am extremely fat, you may not have dealt with my case before.

Lolz.......You don't need to be doubtful about the efficacy of the product sir........Irrespective of your weight, we have the products that can effectively burn away the fats. Delivery to Abuja is within 24 hours. Please do make use of the contacts above for more information . Thanks!
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
Good evening everyone. Thanks for believing in us. We shall continue to provide you with the best of our services....
I want to clarify an issue here. We have three products that can help you with your weight management program..
They include C9, F.I.T 1 and F.I.T 2. With this three natural products, you will bid farewell to excess fat in any part of your body. Also you will loose nothing less than 30-35kg of your body weight. We have achieved this with some of our clients, so it's not a matter of impossibility. However, if you only require to loose your belly fat or just a small bodyweight between 8-10kg, you go for C9. If you want to loose between 20-25kg, you continue to F.I.T 1. And finally, if you desire to cut down more fat between 25-35kg, you go for the final natural product called F.I.T 2.
For more information and how to place order for this week, make use of our contact details above. Thank you and God bless you

1 Like

Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by Ikegodng(m): 6:57pm On Jan 27, 2016
Nice
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by ideatoprince18(m): 10:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
how much is it
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by PurestBoy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
My uncle used it and didn't work for him, I need it for myself too cos of my irritating pot-belly but I'm I'm scared if buying since it didn't work for my uncle. Do you have agent in Ibadan who can give a physical guideline on how to use
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by DeathStroke007(m): 6:52am On Jan 28, 2016
how much is the drugs and how to go about it, am in oshogbo
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by DeathStroke007(m): 6:53am On Jan 28, 2016
and what will Happen if it doesn't work for me?
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 11:50am On Jan 28, 2016
Ikegodng:
Nice

Thanks for your comment
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 11:53am On Jan 28, 2016
ideatoprince18:
how much is it

Please make use of the contacts above for more details about the products. Thanks!
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2016
PurestBoy:
My uncle used it and didn't work for him, I need it for myself too cos of my irritating pot-belly but I'm I'm scared if buying since it didn't work for my uncle. Do you have agent in Ibadan who can give a physical guideline on how to use

Sir, no cause for alarm. The fact that the product doesn't work for your uncle doesn't mean that it can't work for you. One of the major secret behind the success and smile on our clients face after the weight management program is proper monitoring. Without proper coaching its 70% possible that you might not get a good result.

However, in your uncle's case, am very sure there was no proper coaching for him while on the program. Therefore my brother, you need not to be scare of getting the product. I can assure you by the end of the program, you will reintroduce the product to your uncle with your own personal proofs and testimonies.

Moreover, we have agents in Ibadan that can give guild lines on how to go about it. Though, we normally attach a coach to every client.

You can make use of the contacts above for further informations. Thanks!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Video : BABE FOR SALE By Basketmouth & Bovi / USA Green Card by Force or Fire (Pictures!) / 24/7 Nigeria Jokes Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.