Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy (17356 Views)

Worst Method Of Breakup That Exists (pics) / Photo: New Method Of Breastfeeding By Nursing Mother Addicted To Laptop / Nigerians And Their Method Of Question And Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 12:13pm On Jan 28, 2016
DeathStroke007:
how much is the drugs and how to go about it, am in oshogbo

Thanks for your comment sir. We can get the product delivered to your door step in Osogbo within 24 hours through our courier service agent and you pay on delivery. Please kindly make use of the contacts above for more details. Thanks.
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 12:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
DeathStroke007:
and what will Happen if it doesn't work for me?

From experience sir, nothing will happen to you simply because it will definitely work for you. The product is 100% effective with no side effect.
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by mikebuddy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2016
I'm not comfortable when prices are not listed along with ads.
People are always cheated.

2 Likes

Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2016
mikebuddy:
I'm not comfortable when prices are not listed along with ads.
People are always cheated.

Please kindly make use of the contacts above for more information. All your questions will be attended to. Thanks
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by talk2cj08(m): 1:23am On Feb 01, 2016
Can it be delivered to me here in Ikeja
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 7:32am On Feb 01, 2016
talk2cj08:
Can it be delivered to me here in Ikeja

It can be deliver to your door step in Ikeja within 24 hours of placing order. You can make use of our contacts above to place order and for more informations. Thanks. Happy new month sir.
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 11:40am On Feb 01, 2016
Good morning everyone. How was your night? I wishing you all happy new month. Thanks for trusting in us throughout last month. Contacting us last month is the best choice you 've ever made and we promised to do better than ever as we start another month today. You can only get it right with our safest natural product!

This month, i will be taking you through and updating you on the success stories and testimonies of our recent clients in the last few weeks. It can only get better with C9............Thanks for believing in us!

Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 11:44am On Feb 01, 2016
Here is the continuation of the success story of our Abuja's client........You can only achieved this with our safest natural products. Thanks for entrusting your health in our hands Cyrics.......

Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 11:49am On Feb 01, 2016
I will be back to update you more on our recent client's success stories and testimonies as they keeps coming in. Thanks for believing in us! You can only get it right using our safest natural product. Once again happy new moth to you all

Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by nokia3310: 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2016
I've read through your thread, and I must say the result obtained by your numerous clients is impressive (evident from the conversation between you guys as depicted in the chats and pix attached). I'm interested in your products but I need you to answer few questions first.
1. Why is it so easy for you to attach the screen shots of a conversation between you and your clients than to than to simply state the prices of your products.
2. Since you like to attach pictures so much, why is the picture of the products not attach?
3. Considering the fact the fact that you've been doing this for a while and since you like to share the testimonies of your previous clients, why is there no testimonies from registered nairalanders?
4. Can my order be delivered to me in Kaduna?

2 Likes

Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2016
nokia3310:
I've read through your thread, and I must say the result obtained by your numerous clients is impressive (evident from the conversation between you guys as depicted in the chats and pix attached). I'm interested in your products but I need you to answer few questions first.
1. Why is it so easy for you to attach the screen shots of a conversation between you and your clients than to than to simply state the prices of your products.
2. Since you like to attach pictures so much, why is the picture of the products not attach?
3. Considering the fact the fact that you've been doing this for a while and since you like to share the testimonies of your previous clients, why is there no testimonies from registered nairalanders?
4. Can my order be delivered to me in Kaduna?

Thanks for your comment sir! Now to your questions

1) Stating the price of the product is not an issue here... If you whatapp and put a call across the contacts above and ask for the price, this will be given to you gladly. More so, we believe those who are interested in the products we take a further step to want to know about the price of the product. So anytime we see a call coming in, we believe they are calls from serious minded prospective clients.....You can make use of the contact above to get info about the price. Thanks!

2) You can get the picture of the product if you request for it. Meanwhile, thanks for the observation............will be uploading the picture of clients that received the package subsequently

3)We have registered Naira landers that have used the products before. However, we do request some of them to come back to the thread and give their testimonies here. But they find it difficult to do so stating that they wouldn't want to publicize themselves even though they promised to do before, during and after the program. However, now that you are interested in getting the product, am now rest assured that you will come back here to share your testimony with us without persuading you

4)Lastly, we can get the product delivered to your door step within 24 hours through our courier service agent and you pay on delivery
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by ayexcel100(m): 6:30pm On Feb 26, 2016
How much is d product and how can it get to zaria
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2016
ayexcel100:
How much is d product and how can it get to zaria

Yes! We can get it deliver to you in Zaria through our courier service agent and you pay on delivery. Please make you of our contacts above for more details. Thanks
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 9:48am On Jun 04, 2016
Good morning everyone and happy new month to
you all. Sorry for not available far some time now.
We appreciate your patronage despite the fact that
we couldn't continue to keep you updated here on
this page. Thanks for believing in us. We shall
continue to provide you with the best of our
services....

I think i still need to re clarify an issue here again
cos we keep receiving calls about this same issue.
For proper clarification, we have three products
that can help you with your weight management
program..

They include C9, F.I.T 1 and F.I.T 2. With this
three natural products, you will bid farewell to
excess fat in any part of your body. Also you will
loose nothing less than 30-35kg of your body
weight. We have achieved this with some of our
clients, so it's not a matter of impossibility.
However, if you only require to loose your belly fat
or just a small bodyweight between 8-10kg, you
go for C9. If you want to loose between 20-25kg,
you continue to F.I.T 1. And finally, if you desire to
cut down more fat between 25-35kg, you go for
the final natural product called F.I.T 2.

For more information and how to place order for
this week, make use of our contact details above.
Thank you and God bless you
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
Good evening ladies and gentle men. How was
your day and hope it hasnt been stressful. I wish
to announce that our various weight management
therapy is now available now. No more shortage in
supply. For everyone that has ordered this week,
be rest assured that out courier agents will be
moving around the countries to effect deliveries of
your order.

Thank you for putting your trust in us. If its not C9 or FIT 1, it cant be any other weight
management product
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by henryhemon(m): 6:15am On Jun 25, 2016
cutetopsey:
Good evening ladies and gentle men. How was
your day and hope it hasnt been stressful. I wish
to announce that our various weight management
therapy is now available now. No more shortage in
supply. For everyone that has ordered this week,
be rest assured that out courier agents will be
moving around the countries to effect deliveries of
your order.

Thank you for putting your trust in us. If its not C9 or FIT 1, it cant be any other weight
management product

Aunty it's all fishy when you don't include prices here,there are folks who will be dettered from buying your products cuz of the way you protect this price like password or it's one hidden thing. Be open and people will have confidence in it,am about to order a tea for my belly fat only but I have read all you do and I wasn't convinced esp the way you hide your price.
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 9:01am On Jun 25, 2016
henryhemon:

Aunty it's all fishy when you don't include prices here,there are folks who will be dettered from buying your products cuz of the way you protect this price like password or it's one hidden thing. Be open and people will have confidence in it,am about to order a tea for my belly fat only but I have read all you do and I wasn't convinced esp the way you hide your price.

Thank you for that comment sir. Interested buyers will always take a step further by making use of the contacts above to know the price. Its as simple as that sir. Thanks!
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 6:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
Good evening ladies and gentlemen. This is a new week and we are happy that great results of our weight management therapy are coming in from all angles.

This our latest client has a bulging tummy due to excess alcoholic consumption. Even though he stopped it, His tummy couldn't revert back to its flat nature. However, it took CLEAN 9 therapy to help him achieve this coupled with excellent coaching by a fitness coach. It will continue to get better with C9, FIT 1 and FIT 2.

Thank you all for your faith in us.
For more details, contact us
Call/whatsapp: 0.8.0.5.4.5.0.1.4.2.1

We deliver two days after placing order

Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 9:38am On Oct 07, 2016
Good morning Naira landers. I am your favourite fitness coach cutetopsey. I want to use this opportunity to apologise for my absence on this thread. The work overload is telling on us.

Also, we are trying to reach a more stabilized and affordable forex for our various products been shipped into the country to avoid too much hike in prices...

I wish to inform the whole house especially naira land members outside Nigeria that it has pleased God to help us extend our delivery outside the shores of Nigeria.

You all can now pick up your delivery in Ghana, Sierra Leone, Botswana, South Africa, Namibia, USA and Canada.

Place your orders now and enjoy our Weight management products.

Call: 0.8.0.5.4.5.0.1.4.2.1
WhatsApp: 0.8.0.5.4.5.0.1.4.2.1
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by bonboclat: 8:04am On Oct 09, 2016
How much?
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by Shawnpattern(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2017
moderate is the watch word
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 3:42pm On Nov 24, 2017
Good morning Naira landers. I am your favourite fitness coach cutetopsey. I want to use this opportunity to apologise for my absence on this thread. The work overload is telling on us.

Also, we are trying to reach a more stabilized and affordable forex for our various products been shipped into the country to avoid too much hike in prices...

I wish to inform the whole house especially naira land members outside Nigeria that it has pleased God to help us extend our delivery outside the shores of Nigeria.

You all can now pick up your delivery in Ghana, Sierra Leone, Botswana, South Africa, Namibia, USA and Canada.

Place your orders now and enjoy our Weight management products

Calls and Whatsapp 0.8.0.5.4.5.0.1.4.2.1
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by blueivy8: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2017
how is d product like... I stay at egbeda nd how much is it
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2017
blueivy8:
how is d product like... I stay at egbeda nd how much is it

Its 100% effective with no side effect. Please kindly make use of this contact 0.8.0.5.4.5.0.1.4.2.1 for more details. Thanks
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by henryhemon(m): 3:36am On Nov 25, 2017
How much is the product? Some of us don't like adding everyone on Whatsapp state the price here, is it that hard?. It's that simple. Why must I go to your Whatsapp before I get the price?
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 5:19am On Nov 25, 2017
henryhemon:
How much is the product? Some of us don't like adding everyone on Whatsapp state the price here, is it that hard?. It's that simple. Why must I go to your Whatsapp before I get the price?

You can as well put a call across or probably send a text if you are interested as well. Hiding your contact might be an option for you. Many choices available sir. Thanks.
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
Good day fellas. How was your night? And how is your weekend going? Trust you are having a great one. Do have a lovely weekend!
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 7:13am On Nov 26, 2017
Good morning NL. Happy Sunday to you all
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 7:11am On Nov 27, 2017
Good morning NL. Trust you all had a wonderful weekend. Ensure you eat healthy, live healthy in order to look healthy this week. Its really important for your looks and health. Do have a fulfill week ahead
Re: Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy by cutetopsey(f): 9:47pm On Nov 27, 2017
Good day all. Trust your day was fine? Will be bringing to you tonight how to prevent unnecessary overnight weight gain?

Whether you're at risk of becoming obese, currently overweight or at a healthy weight, you can take steps to prevent unhealthy weight gain and related health problems. Not surprisingly, the steps to prevent weight gain are the same as the steps to lose weight: daily exercise, a healthy diet, and a long-term commitment to watch what you eat and drink.

Exercise regularly.
You need to get 150 to 300 minutes of moderate-intensity activity a week to prevent weight gain. Moderately intense physical activities include fast walking and swimming.

Follow a healthy eating plan.
Focus on low-calorie, nutrient-dense foods, such as fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Avoid saturated fat and limit sweets and alcohol. Eat three regular meals a day with limited snacking. You can still enjoy small amounts of high-fat, high-calorie foods as an infrequent treat. Just be sure to choose foods that promote a healthy weight and good health most of the time.

Know and avoid the food traps that cause you to eat. Identify situations that trigger out-of-control eating.
Try keeping a journal and write down what you eat, how much you eat, when you eat, how you're feeling and how hungry you are. After a while, you should see patterns emerge. You can plan ahead and develop strategies for handling these types of situations and stay in control of your eating behaviors.

Monitor your weight regularly.
People who weigh themselves at least once a week are more successful in keeping off excess pounds. Monitoring your weight can tell you whether your efforts are working and can help you detect small weight gains before they become big problems.

Be consistent. Sticking to your healthy-weight plan during the week, on the weekends, and amidst vacation and holidays as much as possible increases your chances of long-term success.

This is where I will be stopping tonight. To loose weight within days, kindly make use of the contact above.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Video : BABE FOR SALE By Basketmouth & Bovi / USA Green Card by Force or Fire (Pictures!) / 24/7 Nigeria Jokes Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.