Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) (2273 Views)

Female Personal Assistance Needed / Kindly Help With Directions From Oshodi To Isheri-magodo, Berger. / Personal Assistance Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) by AsherStorm(m): 6:21am On Dec 02, 2015
I couldn't help but shed some tears yesterday while coming back from the job I started on the 23rd of Nov cos the nature of the job is not what I shld be found doing, especially the aspect of standing beside the road on allen avenue and sharing flyers to passers by (which most people ignore).

I'm a BSC Biochemistry holder with safety certification (HSE) and I completed my NYSC in march 2015 but haven't gotten any job since then until this one.

If you have an opening for personal assistant or customer care or any job that won't involved standing beside the road sharing flyers, kindly help me pls.

If you have or knows someone who has a private hospital, I can also work there as lab scientist as I have that working experience wit FMC before I went for nysc.
May God help your household too as you help a needy man.

You can contact me on 08060389161 for a copy of my CV and an interview.
Thanks
Re: Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) by serendipityF: 6:59am On Dec 02, 2015
Eeya, I feel 4u bro, FCMB is recruiting, you can go and drop your CV at their 28, creek road, Apapa office

AsherStorm:
I couldn't help but shed some tears yesterday while coming back from the job I started on the 23rd of Nov cos the nature of the job is not what I shld be found doing, especially the aspect of standing beside the road on allen avenue and sharing flyers to passers by (which most people ignore).

I'm a BSC Biochemistry holder with safety certification (HSE) and I completed my NYSC in march 2015 but haven't gotten any job since then until this one.

If you have an opening for personal assistant or customer care or any job that won't involved standing beside the road sharing flyers, kindly help me pls.

If you have or knows someone who has a private hospital, I can also work there as lab scientist as I have that working experience wit FMC before I went for nysc.

Thanks
Re: Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) by Aseco(m): 7:00am On Dec 02, 2015
My brother we are in same shoe n same batch, but am tired of sitting at home, I hv surmon courage n put shame aside, I hv started learning fashion designer, which I found better than sitting at home n is also a knowledge
Re: Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) by wizzyrainy(m): 7:14am On Dec 02, 2015
AsherStorm:

Thanks
Do u have a 2:1 ??
Re: Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) by eipreel(f): 9:02am On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmm...really touching embarassed like my rationalmind always say, it is just a phase and definitely has an end. I just pray yours comes soon

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) by AsherStorm(m): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2015
wizzyrainy:
Do u have a 2:1 ??

i couldnt hold on to my 2:1 due to the fact that i lost my dad around the time i was preparing my final papers (not an excuse tho).
i finished with 3.42 which i guess is a long way to 3.5.
Thanks
Re: Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) by AsherStorm(m): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2015
eipreel:
Hmmm...really touching embarassed like my rationalmind always say, it is just a phase and definitely has an end. I just pray yours comes soon

thanks a lot maam
Re: Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) by AsherStorm(m): 10:46am On Dec 02, 2015
serendipityF:
Eeya, I feel 4u bro, FCMB is recruiting, you can go and drop your CV at their 28, creek road, Apapa office

wow, apapa... i dont even know how far it is to ikeja.
cant i submit to other branches?
Re: Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) by serendipityF: 10:52am On Dec 02, 2015
Well, you can try other branches too, wish u best of luck

AsherStorm:

wow, apapa... i dont even know how far it is to ikeja.
cant i submit to other branches?
Re: Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) by AsherStorm(m): 11:09am On Dec 02, 2015
serendipityF:
Well, you can try other branches too, wish u best of luck

thanks a lot sir
Re: Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
eipreel:

kiss kiss

@AsherStorm. When I was in secondary school (abeograms) , I used to know one classmate, nicknamed Asher, who was very brilliant and was balling back then. If my memory serves me right, you were among those who made waec at first attempt. Your surname starts with A and ends with I.

If it's the same Asher, like my eipreel kiss has said, it won't be long before you get something far better than this. I used to believe in you back then, I still believe in you.

Don't give up, keep pushing and all these will be a thing of the past.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) by SylarsMcQuins: 8:22am On Dec 03, 2015
AsherStorm:

Thanks

U aint Asherstorm the rapper right?
Re: Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) by AsherStorm(m): 5:03pm On Dec 03, 2015
rationalmind:

kiss kiss

@AsherStorm. When I was in secondary school (abeograms) , I used to know one classmate, nicknamed Asher, who was very brilliant and was balling back then. If my memory serves me right, you were among those who made waec at first attempt. Your surname starts with A and ends with I.

If it's the same Asher, like my eipreel kiss has said, it won't be long before you get something far better than this. I used to believe in you back then, I still believe in you.

you must really know me well enough to remember all these...
thanks for the encouragement tho.
but id love to know who this is if you dont mind
Re: Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) by AsherStorm(m): 5:17pm On Dec 03, 2015
Still waiting for my help from above
Re: Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
AsherStorm:

you must really know me well enough to remember all these...
thanks for the encouragement tho.
but id love to know who this is if you dont mind

Will chat you up on whatsapp smiley
Re: Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) by AsherStorm(m): 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
rationalmind:

Will chat you up on whatsapp smiley

ok sir
Re: Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) by Blessedmum(f): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
It is well bro, dont give up yet , you will surely laugh last. Are you a member of Able? Kindly confirm, ur moniker looks familiar.
Re: Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) by macuwon(m): 12:42am On Dec 15, 2015
rationalmind:

kiss kiss

Rationalmind, it's been a while, forgetting a night ain't great, been looking out for you.
Re: Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 15, 2015
macuwon:

Rationalmind, it's been a while, forgetting a night ain't great, been looking out for you.

Didn't forget you bro, how have you been? Sent you a bbm request
Re: Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) by ajasa4link: 9:13am On Dec 15, 2015
Go to UBA head office at Marina and drop your CV, they are currently recruiting. For the mean time,I advise u forget about the road side and go for teaching job instead pending when the dream job will come. A road side job is kind of degrading job for a graduate irrespective of the class you graduated with. Teaching is better compared to that job u atre currently doing.
Re: Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) by AsherStorm(m): 7:58am On Dec 17, 2015
ajasa4link:
Go to UBA head office at Marina and drop your CV, they are currently recruiting. For the mean time,I advise u forget about the road side and go for teaching job instead pending when the dream job will come. A road side job is kind of degrading job for a graduate irrespective of the class you graduated with. Teaching is better compared to that job u atre currently doing.

thanks for the advise sir

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) by AsherStorm(m): 9:04am On Dec 17, 2015
Blessedmum:
It is well bro, dont give up yet , you will surely laugh last. Are you a member of Able? Kindly confirm, ur moniker looks familiar.

yea i was ... how have you been maam
Re: Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) by Blessedmum(f): 7:31pm On Dec 18, 2015
AsherStorm:

yea i was ... how have you been maam
Am gud, lost ur contact, tried contacting u then when there was opening in my oviz.
Re: Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) by AsherStorm(m): 12:34pm On Dec 19, 2015
Blessedmum:

Am gud, lost ur contact, tried contacting u then when there was opening in my oviz.

Awwww... pls contact me asap ma
Thanks
Re: Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) by QSFemi(m): 9:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
I get moved when I see how concerned peeps respond to people's predicament. It's kind of a family thing. That feeling is awesome. I pray you find help, Op, real soon. Besides, am without a job too. Wish I could.
Re: Nairalanders In Lagos, Kindly Help With A Job (personal Assistance/internship) by AsherStorm(m): 10:14pm On Dec 19, 2015
QSFemi:
I get moved when I see how concerned peeps respond to people's predicament. It's kind of a family thing. That feeling is awesome. I pray you find help, Op, real soon. Besides, am without a job too. Wish I could.

Thank bro

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Role Of A "Client Executive" In An Establishment? / Anchor University Recruitment For Academic And Non-academic Staff Vacancies / Shocking Errors On Federal Civil Service Shortlisted Names (edo State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.