Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Family:Who Rocked The Family Postcard Better?(pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Family:Who Rocked The Family Postcard Better?(pics (2094 Views)

President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria / Buhari Not Harrasing Jonathan's Family, Law is Taking Its Course - Presidency / Amaechi Visits Frank Obi's Family Who Was Slain By Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Family:Who Rocked The Family Postcard Better?(pics by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:24am On Dec 02, 2015
This time it’s not just about who said what or who did what better. Now, we are talking whose family rocked the family postcard better. Pictures of President Buhari and Goodluck Jonathan’s families got out and nearly tore Nigerian internet. What’s your take?

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Family:Who Rocked The Family Postcard Better?(pics by HungerBAD: 6:26am On Dec 02, 2015
One picture is missing the husband and the other the wife.

This Postcard is not complete.

That said, The Buhari's family picture is something i can wake up to in my living room. And as for the Alli Baba and his 40 Thieves family pic?maybe i will leave it in my toilet, so that anytime i use the restroom, i can just look at them on the wall and flush down their memories.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Family:Who Rocked The Family Postcard Better?(pics by Firefire(m): 6:27am On Dec 02, 2015
Wonderful families... tongue

Please ignore all the brainwashed children of hate & anger both above and below.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Family:Who Rocked The Family Postcard Better?(pics by braine(m): 6:28am On Dec 02, 2015
Those babies are really cute..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Family:Who Rocked The Family Postcard Better?(pics by tayebest(m): 6:28am On Dec 02, 2015
I only saw Angels and Devils...

Dont ask me who! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Family:Who Rocked The Family Postcard Better?(pics by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 02, 2015
Buhari is missing in d pix or he travelled when the pix was taken.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Family:Who Rocked The Family Postcard Better?(pics by Larynx(m): 6:33am On Dec 02, 2015
PMB family rocks a million times..... See those beautiful angels in human skin nw...... The dark one s my Crush

LIKE IF YOU THINK PMB FAMILY ROCKS.... SHARE IF YOU THINK GEJ FAMILY ROCKS!!!

Seun.... Food s ready o

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Family:Who Rocked The Family Postcard Better?(pics by Osirimononaye(m): 6:36am On Dec 02, 2015
2Day Is Ma Birthday.. No End Time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Family:Who Rocked The Family Postcard Better?(pics by erekoshe: 6:38am On Dec 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
One picture is missing the husband and the other the wife.

This Postcard is not complete.

That said, The Buhari's family picture is something i can wake up to in my living room. And as for the Alli Baba and his 40 Thieves family pic?maybe i will leave it in my toilet, so that anytime i use the restroom, i can just look at them on the wall and flush down their memories.

Sometimes, try to be human when you make comments, that's a family. If you don't have one, you will some days. Respect peoples family for yours to be respected.

Leave partisan politics and foolishness out of your comment when you talk about peoples families.

Dude, grow up!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Family:Who Rocked The Family Postcard Better?(pics by Deapexboy(m): 6:39am On Dec 02, 2015
Make i never typ wetin enter my mind. Btw must he show d world that he is a drunk fisherman? grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Family:Who Rocked The Family Postcard Better?(pics by wordcat(m): 6:40am On Dec 02, 2015
Rubbish and misplaced priority!

We need who can deliver the dividends of democracy to the people not who rock postcard or whatever

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Family:Who Rocked The Family Postcard Better?(pics by zubizareta(m): 6:44am On Dec 02, 2015
OP fear God...

How will this stop Fulani Herdsmen from killing and raping innocent souls.. Buhari is missing from the pic, guess he traveled when the photo was taken..

Meanwhile, visit this thread for sales and installation of wallpapers, 3D panels etc..

www.nairaland.com/2740519/meriekriss-intl-services-sales-installations

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Family:Who Rocked The Family Postcard Better?(pics by kokoA(m): 6:49am On Dec 02, 2015
It is visible to the blind and audible to the deaf, meaning the difference is clear!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Family:Who Rocked The Family Postcard Better?(pics by talktimi(m): 6:58am On Dec 02, 2015
It's quite sad, our political appointees have been reduced to pop stars. People (especially bloggers) now look out for who "rocked" a photograph better instead of how dedicated or effective our politicians are.
It's safe to say we're being hoodwinked by the media

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Family:Who Rocked The Family Postcard Better?(pics by onojaduru: 7:09am On Dec 02, 2015
Buhari's family all the way
Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Family:Who Rocked The Family Postcard Better?(pics by Pheals(f): 7:09am On Dec 02, 2015
The man booarih. ...gej family seem dark
Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Family:Who Rocked The Family Postcard Better?(pics by henchamb(m): 7:27am On Dec 02, 2015
The head of the two families are missing

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Family:Who Rocked The Family Postcard Better?(pics by porshuch: 7:28am On Dec 02, 2015
Hahahhahahahahahhahha that GEJ's son ehhh. His tummy looks like where the arms deal money was stored. Lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Family:Who Rocked The Family Postcard Better?(pics by onoikenna: 8:01am On Dec 02, 2015
I give it to Buhari's family
Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Family:Who Rocked The Family Postcard Better?(pics by LOUISXIV: 8:20am On Dec 02, 2015
erekoshe:

Sometimes, try to be human when you make comments, that's a family. If you don't have one, you will some days. Respect peoples family for yours to be respected.

Leave partisan politics and foolishness out of your comment when you talk about peoples families.

Dude, grow up!
its really disheartening how pple spew so mch hatred for fellow being
Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Family:Who Rocked The Family Postcard Better?(pics by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 02, 2015
Osirimononaye:
2Day Is Ma Birthday..
No End Time.

END TIME HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIKES

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Family:Who Rocked The Family Postcard Better?(pics by erekoshe: 8:48am On Dec 02, 2015
LOUISXIV:
its really disheartening how pple spew so mch hatred for fellow being

All in the name of politics. The guys we defend or abuse because of their political affiliations don't even know us and neither do they care. Its ridiculous!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: We Should Never Allow Any Group To Hold Us To Ransom / Olisah Metuh "Friendly Invited" Not "Arrested" - PDP Secretary / Nigerians Have Short Memory -by Scachy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.