Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

She Is Not Picking Up. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Not Picking Up. (1141 Views)

"Marry Her Or Go To Jail For 50years" Which Are You Picking? Twitter Thread / Why Is She Not Picking My Calls? / 10 Golden Rules To Picking Up Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Not Picking Up. by ADRIC(m): 6:57am On Dec 02, 2015
Pls I need your advices.. what do u do wen your babe is not picking up her calls.. and she knowns u can't do witout her.. in fact without hearing her voice in a day .such day won't definitely go well..... [/color][color=#770077]
Re: She Is Not Picking Up. by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 02, 2015
grin I can't answer this since I'm doing this as well...sorry..

1 Like

Re: She Is Not Picking Up. by pet4ril(f): 6:58am On Dec 02, 2015
Hang yourself and RIP for your mind to be at rest tongue cry cry

1 Like

Re: She Is Not Picking Up. by leeport: 7:00am On Dec 02, 2015
She dey follow another guy talk.. Wait for your turn grin
Re: She Is Not Picking Up. by Sunexy(m): 7:04am On Dec 02, 2015
Use the airtime to call another human being

1 Like

Re: She Is Not Picking Up. by yorex2011: 7:08am On Dec 02, 2015
What sort of question is this?

You stop calling of course!!
Re: She Is Not Picking Up. by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 02, 2015
ADRIC:
Pls I need your advices.. what do u do wen your babe is not picking up her calls.. and she knowns u can't do witout her.. in fact without hearing her voice in a day .such day won't definitely go well.....

The first question you need to ask your self is why she isn't picking your calls.
In my opinion, she isn't picking your calls for either of these reasons:

1. She is annoyed with you.
2. She is busy and can't pick your calls because it's a distraction.
3. She still likes you, but you are pestering her with too much calls and she is tired of it.
4. She is tired of you and the relationship.

If the problem is the first, then stop calling her and go to where she lives and apologize directly to her.

If it's the second, you wait and call her when she is less busy.

If it's the third, stop calling her all the time and give her some breathing space.

If it's the fourth, talk things out with her and understand your stance in your relationship. If she says she doesn't want you anymore, just simply move on.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Not Picking Up. by shaiba(f): 7:12am On Dec 02, 2015
Why call when u can visit cheesy
Visit her. I guess u know her house, school, work place.
you can also contact any of her friend, if u have their number.

1 Like

Re: She Is Not Picking Up. by BiggerBangs: 7:14am On Dec 02, 2015
Decker:

The first question you need to ask your self is why she isn't picking your calls.

3. She still you, but you are pestering her with too much calls and she is tired of it.

If the problem is the first, then stop calling her and go to where she lives and apologize directly to her.

If it's the third, stop calling her all the time and give her some breathing space.

If it's the fourth, talk things out with her and understand your stance in your relationship. If she says she doesn't want you anymore, just simply move on.

Follow this writeup...

3 Likes

Re: She Is Not Picking Up. by MathsChic(f): 7:18am On Dec 02, 2015
Find out why she's not picking smiley

1 Like

Re: She Is Not Picking Up. by Pheals(f): 7:21am On Dec 02, 2015
Are U a broklin because some gals are after dough undecided Op U can do without her ,she's not food now
Re: She Is Not Picking Up. by MISSNORA(f): 7:22am On Dec 02, 2015
pet4ril:
Jesus!
Re: She Is Not Picking Up. by Scatterscatter(m): 7:24am On Dec 02, 2015
Very simple:
1)take a stroll outta your house
2) locate the fastest oncoming dangote trailer
3)jump in front of it and make sure it hit you well
Trust me, if you can do these successfully, she will call you back.

SCATTERSCATTER DON COME BACK AGAIN

2 Likes

Re: She Is Not Picking Up. by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 02, 2015
Scatterscatter:
Very simple: 1)take a stroll outta your house 2) locate the fastest oncoming dangote trailer 3)jump in front of it and make sure it hit you well Trust me, if you can do these successfully, she will call you back.
SCATTERSCATTER DON COME BACK AGAIN
Truly truly,you are SCATTERSCATTER because you want to 'SCATTER' his life.

1 Like

Re: She Is Not Picking Up. by ADRIC(m): 7:33am On Dec 02, 2015
Thanks so much bro, dis started about 2 weeks ago, I called her friends.. dey were like she is busy.. but she is a kind of babe no matter how busy she is ..she text me and I reply her infact her calls do wake me up.. but right now.. well am grateful to u.
BiggerBangs:

Follow this writeup...
Re: She Is Not Picking Up. by ADRIC(m): 7:40am On Dec 02, 2015
Why would u reply wit such harsh words... why u playing wit people's emotions. ..seriously is unfear oo.
pet4ril:
Re: She Is Not Picking Up. by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 02, 2015
You are no more needed dude,just leave her and move on. I hate it when guys force themselves on babe.Relationship not done that way. Learn one thing in life that “People come to ones life and leave sometimes”.
Re: She Is Not Picking Up. by obiorathesubtle: 8:14am On Dec 02, 2015
Go to her house! Dummy!
Re: She Is Not Picking Up. by firstking01(m): 8:19am On Dec 02, 2015
Decker:

3. She still likes you, but you are pestering her with too much calls and she is tired of it.

bravo,,,,u don finish work here na,,,no mind those mumu bitches above me, over dumbness dey worry dem sha.
Re: She Is Not Picking Up. by firstking01(m): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2015
Decker:

bravo,,,,u don finish work here na,,,no mind those mumu bitches above me, over dumbness dey worry dem sha......
Re: She Is Not Picking Up. by iPopAlomo(m): 8:48am On Dec 02, 2015
I'll be blunt... dude... it's over... Move the Bleep on...
Re: She Is Not Picking Up. by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 02, 2015
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend’s Mother Is Pregnant For Me & It’s Not My Fault, She Is Too Hot / Guys, What If Ur Babe Confesses That She Has Been Using Love Portion On You / What Was Your Parents Reaction When They Saw The Person You Are Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.