Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) (30447 Views)

Wife Loses Pregnancy After Being Beaten By Co-tenant Over Husband Infidelity (pi / Police To Detainee: Pay N80,000 Or Go To Jail / Woman Bathed With Hot Oil Loses Pregnancy In Lagos (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by kay29000(m): 9:01am On Dec 02, 2015
Hmm! Sad news.
Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by Emrey: 9:01am On Dec 02, 2015
Naija and it Wahala...meanwhile I just got a visa to study and work in America..without much stress with the document..he didn't bother to go through any of my document...like this so me no dey come back oooooo....

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by BABANGBALI: 9:02am On Dec 02, 2015
bunch of criminals in uniforms. We will soon come for all of you,baba never get una time,very soon,we will.
Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by PHATE007(f): 9:02am On Dec 02, 2015
Awww feel bad for her.... Even if she was the one that killed yar adua or mandela, torture is never the answer..

May God help her heal quickly.... Amen

#it is well with US

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by teebaxy(m): 9:03am On Dec 02, 2015
castroevans:
That DPO is a devil incarnate. ordered for water to be poured on him and then be smoked with Tear Gas... pls what crime did he commit to warrant such treatment.
I hope the necessary department takes this up and investigate thoroughly, aside the fact that his action murdered an unborn baby, the DPO should penalized severely.
guy you fall my hand big time see as you dey talk like say you dey yanky, which necessary dept are u referring to
Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by JumpingChicken(m): 9:04am On Dec 02, 2015
Diesel1:
Only in Nigeria
says. Who
Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by deramarks(f): 9:06am On Dec 02, 2015
Sack all these police pple nd soldiers. Leave only thee air force nd navy. @ #buhari
Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 02, 2015
The worst will still happen because Nigerians never see each other as one, let get back to our places some of this stuffs will reduce, until then Yoruba man will never knew what they have bargained
Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by 76Naira(m): 9:06am On Dec 02, 2015
Please is there any Nairalander who can help ENSURE this get's to the appropriate authorities?
We should be able to do our part to halt this madness in our country. Thanks to Seun and the like for such powerful mediums like Nairaland.
Let's not assume that putting it up here means anything is done. If you can, help. One mad cop at a time, one corrupt leader at a time and we could possibly drive the change we desire.
I am so infuriated.....I honestly wish I could do more. This is madness for sure!
Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by akp202(m): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2015
what on earth is wrong with nigerian police? if they dont shoot okada n drivers because of 20 naira it will be assaulting innocent civilians for no just cause. I hate police with passion n i hope this couple gets justice
Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by Gboliwe: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2015
I hope they have written the complaint? That DPO should be sacked without benefit. He is wicked, he is evil, he is unfit for any kind of public service angry angry
Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by miqos02(m): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2015
nawa oh
Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 02, 2015
DickDastardly:
That picture though, very much semblance with our own irunobo tongue. Igbo women can be ugly o! grin

Seriously that DPO should be made to face brock lesnar in cage fight. Useless idiotic illiterate police gagool

She`s yoruba
Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by 900warriorz: 9:10am On Dec 02, 2015
this nigerian dogz called NPF will make me give out this plot of land that i wanted to use in mounting a nice duplex. sad

i dedicate this plot of land to the bamidelez! Especially the deceased! ;(
Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by ijustdey: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2015
pregnant woman for that matter

the DPO needs to be dismissed
Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by loomer: 9:11am On Dec 02, 2015
MadCow1:
But she sef why did she make calls inside the Police Station without permit? angry

To make call na crime?
Abi them put "No phone calls" sign for the station?.
Police just useless.

1 Like

Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by MARKone(m): 9:12am On Dec 02, 2015
looseweight:
After all these, IG will come out and tell us police is your friend...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3142225_img20151003161445_png64fe5b5e7c7eb2482682f18e6f193e9e

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

This picture always cracks me up, disorderly conduct. I hope these cops were fired, especially the one on the ground.
Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by Chimdizuchi(m): 9:12am On Dec 02, 2015
DickDastardly:
That picture though, very much semblance with our own irunobo tongue. Igbo women can be ugly o! grin

Seriously that DPO should be made to face brock lesnar in cage fight. Useless idiotic illiterate police gagool

Idiot, she's a yoruba woman
Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by gemale(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2015
E b lyk say when dem do police motto, dem make mistake 4gt 2 add 'not' between 'is' & 'your friend '. Even armed robbers no dey wicked pple lyk dis. Make dem independent commission 2 dey investigate cases of police brutality. Abeg make police no b judge when cases lyk dis happen.
Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 02, 2015
End Time police
Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by fm7070: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2015
They should get a good lawyer and take the matter up.
Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by glossy6(f): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2015
DickDastardly:

So Mrs. Risikat Bamidele is an igbo name abi? Tribal bigot. Go climb 3rd mainland bridge for all I care. mtchewwww
Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by zebebe: 9:20am On Dec 02, 2015
IS THIS TYPE OF ISSUE NOT PART OF CORRUPTION BUHARI NEED TO FIGHT? OR IS IT FINANCIALLY EMBEZZLEMENT ONLY THAT IS CALLED CORRUPTION?

HIGH LEVEL OF CORRUPTION IS IN POLICE FORCE.
Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by Software202(m): 9:22am On Dec 02, 2015
saddens...
Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2015
they would not get justice... maybe a query to the officers...that is all.
Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by reachycul(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2015
DickDastardly:

wit cena sef
Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by onome2013: 9:30am On Dec 02, 2015
That picture look like omokekere oo
I mean like small girl picture o
Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by andyanders: 9:35am On Dec 02, 2015
The DPO should be charged for murder.
Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by joseph1832(m): 9:37am On Dec 02, 2015
Honestly, with unprovoked attacks such as these one can't help to wonder what is becoming of this thing we call our police force.

The way and manner they behave really calls for every single police officer to go for psychiatric evaluation.

[size=22pt]Bleep THE POLICE[/size]
Re: Wife Of Detainee Loses Pregnancy After Torture By Police (Pictured) by Chikazamy(f): 9:38am On Dec 02, 2015
sue the idiots them,they violated the rules of habeas corpus

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sales Girl Raped And Beaten In Ughelli, Delta State / Alleged Fraud: EFCC Re-Arraigns Mompha On Amended Charges / Man Kills His Friend In Ogun Over A Woman (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.