Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,303 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Beware Of This Scammer Posing As Pastor Adeboye (photo) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Beware Of This Scammer Posing As Pastor Adeboye (photo) (1069 Views)

Photo Of Man Posing Inside A Casket Sparks Outrage On Social Media / How Can I Handed Over This Scammer To EFCC And Receive A Car He Claimed I Won? / [MUST READ] Beware Of This Scammer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Scammer Posing As Pastor Adeboye (photo) by jhydebaba(m): 8:12am On Dec 02, 2015
As we celebrate this yuletide season, the need to be security conscious and be aware of various gimmicks fraudsters device to rip unsuspecting members of the public of their hard earned money becomes imperative.

One cannot seems to have known enough ways the fraudsters/scammers operate as these agent of darkness keep bringing up new ideas daily to swindle people. Last week, a close friend fell prey to one old style and I couldn't but thank Nairaland and the good people of this forum who always share their experiences as I know quite well that I can't fall for that because I have read so many write ups on that already.

I read this on my facebook wall and deemed it necessary to share. The poster claiming Pastor Adeboye, fear no even grip am.

Re: Beware Of This Scammer Posing As Pastor Adeboye (photo) by xreal: 8:14am On Dec 02, 2015
Some people say 'Religion itself is a scam'.

If the alleged scammer had not used the name of an existing and known pastor, many and probably the op could had fallen for the scam.
Re: Beware Of This Scammer Posing As Pastor Adeboye (photo) by MzPecs(f): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Beware Of This Scammer Posing As Pastor Adeboye (photo) by jhydebaba(m): 9:11am On Dec 02, 2015
xreal:
Some people say 'Religion itself is a scam'.

If the alleged scammer had not used the name of an existing and known pastor, many and probably the op could had fallen for the scam.
what is this one saying
Re: Beware Of This Scammer Posing As Pastor Adeboye (photo) by younghartz(m): 9:42am On Dec 02, 2015
I believe in only one God....not religion
Re: Beware Of This Scammer Posing As Pastor Adeboye (photo) by xreal: 10:16am On Dec 02, 2015
jhydebaba:
what is this one saying

Never mind, continue reading and doing 'copy and pasting', comprehension is built as you grow.
Re: Beware Of This Scammer Posing As Pastor Adeboye (photo) by kunzo: 11:55am On Dec 02, 2015
I got same message too. real scam.
Re: Beware Of This Scammer Posing As Pastor Adeboye (photo) by WebSurfer(m): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2015

(1) (Reply)

If You Used This Bucket,then You Are Ripe For Marriage / Wismec Presa 100w Tc Review / Funny Video: RAM Attacks Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.