Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

[MUST READ] Beware Of This Scammer - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / [MUST READ] Beware Of This Scammer (1457 Views)

How Can I Handed Over This Scammer To EFCC And Receive A Car He Claimed I Won? / Dear Nairalanders, Be On The Lookout For This Scammer. / Beware Of This Scammer Posing As Pastor Adeboye (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[MUST READ] Beware Of This Scammer by johnson3xy: 2:25pm On Dec 22, 2015
Guys pls beware of this
email: rachybaby299@hotmail.com
Its a scam don't fall for it
Here is the mail I Received from it.

" Dearest,
Thanks for your mail,I will really like to have a good relationship with you, and I have a special reason why I decided to contact you.
I decided to contact you because of the urgency of my situation here and after reading your profile ,I am Miss Susan Hector Gilbert, a 23 years old girl from Ivory Coast,the only daughter of Late Dr Hector Gilbert the Owner of Gilbert GOLD and DIAMOND DISTRIBUTION AGENCY Ivory Coast.

My late father was involved in a car bomb that claimed his life in Sierra Leone during one of his trip to Sierra Leone for a business meeting.
I am constrained to contact you because of the maltreatment I was receiving from my step mother.
She planned to take away all my late father's treasury and properties from me since the unexpected death of my beloved Father because I am the only child of my late father and He just got married to my step mother few months before the sudden incident that took his life.

I intended to escape to the Europe but she hide away my international passport and other valuable traveling documents. When I discovered that all my traveling documents have been hidden away from me, I sensed danger ahead so I had to run for my dear life.
I ran away with my late fathers file which she never knew that I have in my possession and the file contains some of my late fathers business agreement and some other important documents.
So I decided to run to an orphanage home where I am presently seeking asylum under the United Nations High Commission for the Refugees here in Dakar, Republic of Senegal.
I wish to contact you personally for a long term business relationship and investment assistance in your Country.
My father of blessed memory had a fixed deposit of $7.500, 000.00 with the Jordan Bank and I was lucky to find the deposit certificate inside the file with my name as the next of kin.

I shall forward all the necessary documents to you on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me in claiming this money for investment Purpose.
As you will help me invest the money, I will like to complete my studies over there in your country.
It is my intention to compensate you with 15% of the total sum for your services and the balance shall be my investment capital, that is the reason why I decided to contact you, Please all communications should be through this email address only for confidential purposes.
As soon as I receive your positive response showing your interest I will put things into action immediately.

I will appreciate an urgent message indicating your ability and willingness to handle this transaction sincerely even though we don't know each other very well, yet I have this strong believe that you can help me out of this my present condition.
Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to disclose it to any one till I come over to you, once the money is been transferred because I know that my step mother might still be searching for me to make sure that she kills me and be able to own everything my father larboard for.

I will be expecting your urgent and positive response,indicating your willingness to assist me.
I send you my pictures and I expect some of yours in return.
Sincerely Yours,

Susan"

Then I tracked the email address and found out Its fake ip address which was " 65.54.190.189"

Then I continued with the tracking and got some information which Am going to upload Below.

And i also found people's comments about same ip taking about the different types of scamming tricks that thesame email has tried to play.

See ip information and location Below
Re: [MUST READ] Beware Of This Scammer by johnson3xy: 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2015
IP INFO

Re: [MUST READ] Beware Of This Scammer by johnson3xy: 2:28pm On Dec 22, 2015
More

Re: [MUST READ] Beware Of This Scammer by johnson3xy: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2015
Geo location

Re: [MUST READ] Beware Of This Scammer by johnson3xy: 2:35pm On Dec 22, 2015
Comments

Re: [MUST READ] Beware Of This Scammer by johnson3xy: 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2015
More comments

Re: [MUST READ] Beware Of This Scammer by Muttybabe(f): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2015
useful information thanks

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

What's Behind Medical Students' Arrogance? / Optical Illusion / See The Way Burglars Dug Underground Tunnel To Burgle This Boutique In Sapele 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.