Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) (55887 Views)

Stepmother Beats 10-Year-Old Stepson With Wire & Iron In Lagos Over N20 Pap / Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) / Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by sylve11: 10:34am On Dec 02, 2015
what kind world is this ? cool
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Africanpride: 10:34am On Dec 02, 2015
This woman is a terrorist, she has connection with boko haram.

End time mum like some nairalanders will say.
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by tolexy007(m): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2015
atarapa:
End time nairalander
lol.....end time quote cheesy
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by holyokoto(m): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2015
baddyoosha:
THEY SHOULD JUST DO SAME TO HER

Mosaic Law grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by yemosticadam(m): 10:35am On Dec 02, 2015
ENDTIME MOTHER
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by ipreach: 10:35am On Dec 02, 2015
that woman is a devil and should be arrested

!

SEE MY SIGNATURE BELOW
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Opinedecandid(m): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2015
Hmmm.

It is well.

NAY to corporal Punishment.
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by eightsin(m): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2015
Frustrated woman... the anger must have been from the husband and she took it out on the kid. Biiiitchh

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by PHATE007(f): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2015
I blame dis on Buhari!... If he didn't travel out for soo long, the woman wouldn't have had d courage to perpetrate such evil act....

Is dis the change we were promised

In other news... That mother needs JESUS ASAP!
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by 2rez: 10:38am On Dec 02, 2015
End time momma
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by kennycalls(m): 10:41am On Dec 02, 2015
black widow!! wish she's did this in america.
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by MzPecs(f): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2015
Wicked! lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by fasyussy(m): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2015
pathetic
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by ayinde2ade(m): 10:45am On Dec 02, 2015
naijapips02:
i can relate to this. Growing up, i lived with an elder sister, BLOOD sister. Then she uses Kitchen Knife to hit me....not the flat surface....the blunt edge of the knife. I'd leave the beating arena with my arms all swollen and red flex flashing allover with blood oozing.

All these for things like, 'why didn't you wake up early for school' and some silly stuffs like that.

Try as hard as i can, i still can't get these pictures off my mind.
sorry eehn!
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by ayinde2ade(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2015
angry It's easy eye 4 eye,nose 4 nose BURN 4 BURN
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by ayinde2ade(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2015
angry It's easy eye 4 eye,nose 4 nose BURN 4 BURN
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2015
OP please report at the nearest police station
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Samsonklin(m): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2015
Picture of birth certificate to show that she is her mother or I don't bilivit... Mean while... "Endtime mother"
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by kestolove95(m): 10:49am On Dec 02, 2015
Whch part of d body is that?
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by emmamedicro46(m): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2015
Chai! See wickedness that woman deserves to be hanged,flogged and hanged again but I don't think that is her daughter sha.
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by IamGentle(f): 10:57am On Dec 02, 2015
Endtime Mother
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by fart: 10:59am On Dec 02, 2015
How does this news reduce the price of garri in the market? End time burning
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by fart: 11:00am On Dec 02, 2015
kestolove95:
Whch part of d body is that?

Nyash
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Ayo25: 11:03am On Dec 02, 2015
Very unnatural of a mother.....
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by safarigirl(f): 11:04am On Dec 02, 2015
Tomorrow some people will say we shouldn't question certain parenting styles because no be we born pikin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 02, 2015
I keep saying it, there are a lot of mentally ill-peopled in Nigeria. The woman should forced to see a psychiatrist by whoever takes up the case and if a doctor confirms her mentally ill then all her children should been taken from her and place in a home or something.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by robosky02(m): 11:08am On Dec 02, 2015
tooooooooo bad

safarigirl:
Tomorrow some people will say we shouldn't question certain parenting styles because no be we born pikin
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by romney678mitt: 11:11am On Dec 02, 2015
End time mother!
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by tinktanker: 11:11am On Dec 02, 2015
End time mother
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2015
Alanjeffy:
is the woman related to buhari

cos that is called buharism... .
May all your lost sense restore in d name of Jesus
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by onyowo(f): 11:15am On Dec 02, 2015
I doubt if that woman is her biological mother...no woman that passed through the pains of child delivery will ever think of such a thing talk more of doing it..she should be arrested for attempted murder...# End time woman#

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano / Cultists Laugh As They Are Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos / Mob Kill Policeman For 'shooting' Pregnant Woman Dead In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.