Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) (55883 Views)

Stepmother Beats 10-Year-Old Stepson With Wire & Iron In Lagos Over N20 Pap / Woman Burns Her 10-Year-Old House Help With Hot Iron In Lagos (photos) / Zambian Woman Burns Her Husband & Sister For Having Sex. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by fpeter(f): 11:16am On Dec 02, 2015
naijapips02:
i can relate to this. Growing up, i lived with an elder sister, BLOOD sister. Then she uses Kitchen Knife to hit me....not the flat surface....the blunt edge of the knife. I'd leave the beating arena with my arms all swollen and red flex flashing allover with blood oozing.

All these for things like, 'why didn't you wake up early for school' and some silly stuffs like that.

Try as hard as i can, i still can't get these pictures off my mind.

Hope you've forgiven her?
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by OsusuMustFlow(f): 11:19am On Dec 02, 2015
Too too bad
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Shokoloko(f): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2015
So pls does anyone know an agency closeby that this abuse can be reported?
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by ylaa(f): 11:23am On Dec 02, 2015
NOT ALL MOTHERS ARE MOTHERS.
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by simon001: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2015
:omay God have mercy on dis wicked world.
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by naijapips02: 11:26am On Dec 02, 2015
fpeter:

trust me, i'm trying soo hard to. something in me still want to get back at her....no matter how long it would take.
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by simon001: 11:27am On Dec 02, 2015
May God have mercy on this wicked world
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by cone11(m): 11:27am On Dec 02, 2015
:owat d f
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Lordnewton1(m): 11:40am On Dec 02, 2015
end time beating
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 02, 2015
naijapips02:
i can relate to this. Growing up, i lived with an elder sister, BLOOD sister. Then she uses Kitchen Knife to hit me....not the flat surface....the blunt edge of the knife. I'd leave the beating arena with my arms all swollen and red flex flashing allover with blood oozing.

All these for things like, 'why didn't you wake up early for school' and some silly stuffs like that.

Try as hard as i can, i still can't get these pictures off my mind.

That your elder sister is a sad pained woman! I hope she has found Jesus
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by funkybully(f): 11:48am On Dec 02, 2015
Must be a yolo-ube woman with wicked tiger scratch mark.

Jumping from man to man. Wickedness at it's peak!
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 02, 2015
Breaks my heart cry cry
If only I could burn the mother in a furnace as reparation angry
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Ajinoride(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2015
otijah:
The lady is married to another man, may be revenging the deeds of the girls biological father on her
ait is not really a revenge issue. its more out of fear. she is scared the girl will turn out to be like her- a worthless woman. they should take her to yaba left for professional assessment.
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by archstyle(m): 11:53am On Dec 02, 2015
deramarks:
Nd d bible said. "...nd in d endtime mothers shall rise against daughters sons shall rebel...". If I didn't quote it well doesn't mata I sha sent ma msg across

Cool u tried Darling .....that's real endtime
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 02, 2015
In all these...what is 'the-man-of-the-house' saying or doing? Why won't women go berserk while in a man's house when the man can never put his feet down and even call the shots as the case may be undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided angry
I wish the authorities whisk him and the woman away for this ill. If she is not his child nko? If she dies in there, she died in your house, needlessly...she could have been saved sad lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by archstyle(m): 11:55am On Dec 02, 2015
Only Jesus is d way.... Endtime woman
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 02, 2015
fpeter:

...you should ask is 'have she asked for forgiveness'' angry
Forgiveness doesn't come cheap in cases like that lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by NemzySeries(m): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
aw dos burning dis gal wit iron relates or solves d problem?......dis is purely day time witchcraft (Tsa in Tiv language)
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Elle277(f): 12:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is bad..whether her child or not!
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by fpeter(f): 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
chimkaire:
...you should ask is 'have she asked for forgiveness'' angry
Forgiveness doesn't come cheap in cases like that lipsrsealed

You don't wait for someone to ask for forgiveness before you forgive them.
To forgive a wrong done to you is a virtue, you're doing yourself good rather
than the one who offended you. Forgiveness is your own weapon.......
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
fpeter:

You don't wait for someone to ask for forgiveness before you forgive them.
To forgive a wrong done to you is a virtue, you're doing yourself good rather
than the one who offended you. Forgiveness is your own weapon.......
...thank you grin undecided
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by NAJALYN: 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
This is wicked, unforgivable. That woman should go behind bars for 2 months with hard labour. When she is releases, she would have returned to her senses.

Get Natural Remedies for your health from http://www.lynsnaturalhealth..com.
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by habiham: 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
I'm very sure she's having a brain touch... Make den just take her to Yaba first
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Ritchiee: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
funkybully:
Must be a yolo-ube woman with wicked tiger scratch mark.

Jumping from man to man. Wickedness at it's peak!
So you are still bitter,vampire face,factory baby.I have not finished cleansing you,you do know that...cann.funkybully...lol.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by deramarks(f): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
Tnx
archstyle:

Cool u tried Darling .....that's real endtime
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
Aarenasbaba:
May all your lost sense restore in d name of Jesus

leave me to worry abt that kid
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
harsh mother though, but a practical lesson to her daughter. there wud be no next time for perambulating.
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
She did dis to her own daughter?
Only God knows wat she would have done if it were to be someone's else child
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by BABANGBALI: 2:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
na which part of the body burn?i hope no be the engine room?
Re: Woman Burns Her Daughter With Iron In Lagos (Graphic Pic) by alaskido(m): 3:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Is the husband a fool or mumu to see such a thing done to the poor little girl and he keeps mute. If I were the one, that woman will take the beating of her life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Child Kidnappers Caught And Stripped In Ketu. / Kannywood Actress Wants To Marry Yinusa Yellow As He Turns Celebrity In Kano / Man Shot Dead In Front Of His Shop In Alaba (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.