Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown (3311 Views)

Pope Francis Is Right! Christians Should Stop Equating Islam To Terrorism / Apostle Johnson Suleiman A Satanic Molester / Pope Francis Is Proving To Have An Anti-christ Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by BETATRON(m): 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
Medicis:
Your problem is dat u think u know d Bible, but you don't. SON OF GOD is used literarily or sometimes metaphorically so u can figure it out for yourself. Infact you putting David in a bracket for psalm 2:7 shows dat you case is so pathetic. And your 1 chro 22:11 does not exist in my Bible. Act 13:33 had explained Psalm 2 even b4 the birth of islam. It is important to note that the phrase "only begotten" in John 3:16 is not the same Greek word that appears in Acts 13:33; Hebrews 1:5 or 5:5. The phrase "only begotten" comes from the Greek word MONOGENES which means that Jesus is the unique or "one and only" Son. MONOGENES occurs only five times in the New Testament: John 1:14; 3:16, 18; Hebrews 11:17 and 1 John 4:9.
When we come to the word "begotten" in Psalm 2:7, we enter into a different arena of meaning. Here is Psalm 2:7,
I will surely tell of the decree of the LORD:
He said to Me, ‘You are My Son,
Today I have begotten You. Ps. 2:7 (NASB)

As you have indicated, this Old Testament passage is quoted in Acts 13:33; Hebrews 1:5 and 5:5.
The Hebrew for "begotten" is YALAD and the lexical meaning is "to bear, beget, or bring forth." The three New Testament passages help us understand how it should be understood in Psalm 2. For example, in Acts 13:30-34 we read,
But God raised Him from the dead; and for many days He appeared to those who came up with Him from Galilee to Jerusalem, the very ones who are now His witnesses to the people. And we preach to you the good news of the promise made to the fathers, that God has fulfilled this promise to our children in that He raised up Jesus, as it is also written in the second Psalm, "YOU ARE MY SON; TODAY I HAVE BEGOTTEN YOU"“ As for the fact that He raised Him up from the dead, no longer to return to decay, He has spoken in this way: "I WILL GIVE YOU THE HOLY and SURE blessings OF DAVID."

Here we discover that Psalm 2:7 was a prophecy that Jesus would return to life. That is, He would be resurrected. He was "begotten" or was "brought forth" (notice that is an acceptable meaning of the Hebrew word) from the grave. The root Greek word is GINOMAI and the tense of the word used here is a perfect active meaning that it is completed action in the past and had continuing effect to the time Acts 13:33 was written. That is, Jesus' resurrection was so certain that it was spoken of as already having occurred. Hebrews 1:5 and 5:5 do not provide the explanation of Psalm 2:7 that is given in Acts 13:33 but merely quote Psalm 2:7. Only Acts 13:33 provides the explanation. Also note that GINOMAI is translated as "begotten" only four times in the New Testament: Acts 13:33; Philemon 10, Hebrews 1:5 and 5:5. So there are two key Greek words that are sometimes translated as "begotten" in the New Testament. This can be confusing, and it is a cause of error for many like @BETATRON. And lastly pleeeeaasee kindly do a research on JESUS AS THE SON OF GOD AND JESUS AS THE SON OF MAN and I can bet u won't bother christians with verses you don't understand anymore.
see what I mean? @mamsong9
Can you tell me what he is saying this looks to me like speaking in tongues
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by mamsong9(m): 11:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
BETATRON:

If you words make any meaning to me, I think is this.
Jesus is not the Son of God, simple.
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by mamsong9(m): 11:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
BETATRON:

@BETATRON: I Think this people need serious deliverance. Their life is so confused that they could not differential truth from falsehood.
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by mamsong9(m): 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
BETATRON:

Please help me ask him, was Jesus Greek?

Why is it that the Original bible is in Greek?
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by BETATRON(m): 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
mamsong9:

@BETATRON: I Think this people need serious deliverance. Their life is so confused that they could not differential truth from falsehood.
my brother that's the what you get when your religion don't entertain logic oh

The guy just quoted the "entire" bible and finally said IT IS CONFUSING.....what a CONFUSIoN INDEED
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by BETATRON(m): 11:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
mamsong9:

The guy just quoted the "entire" bible and finally said IT IS CONFUSING.....what a CONFUSIoN INDEED
Outta data jare lemme get some rest....salaam
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by mamsong9(m): 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
BETATRON:

grin grin grin grin grin ohhh, I want die with laughter.
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
mamsong9:

Me lying is not a sin that Adam committed, that is my own sin. Adam committed his own sin and he is responsible for it.
And if by Jesus' death all sins are forgiven, then why are you still disturbing our peace that we should repent?
His death is useless to you since you would still account for it. confused people.

Mark 16:16

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

^^^

Believing, repenting and identifying with baptism is the only way to get under the blood of Jesus Christ for the remission of your sins.

Acts 2:38

Peter replied, "Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.

^^^

Baptism is for remission of sins; the same will still keep you under the blood of Jesus for remission of future sins.

Romans 6:1-2

What then will we say? Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? Certainly not! How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it?

^^^

But we don't have to continue in sin because of the grace in Jesus Christ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by Medicis(m): 11:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
BETATRON:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by plappville(f): 12:47am On Dec 03, 2015
mamsong9:

I love this.
They have no sense.

I see how uou have sense when all u do is kill like Muhammad did...

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by plappville(f): 12:48am On Dec 03, 2015
BETATRON:

He is saying this....

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by plappville(f): 12:59am On Dec 03, 2015
chiedu7:
This clown called the Pope went to Africa and said that Christians & Muslims are brothers.

When the Islamic Prophet specifically said Muslims are not to have Christians as Friends

Sura 5:51
O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends!

Jesus specifically said anybody who rejects Him is an Anti-Christ!

1 John 2:22
Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

So how can Christians & Anti-Christs be brothers & sisters?

THIS CLOWN OF A POPE DID NOT TELL THE MOHAMMEDANS TO ACCEPT JESUS BUT PUT THEM AT EASE IN THEIR FALSE RELIGION.

THIS POPE IS OF THE DEVIL

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-34960971

At OP, you should know the Pope will not try to convert them or else they will kill him instantly. Dont be surprised He signed an agreement never to preach to them. He just went there for peach making. Not to spread the gospel. Anyone could do the same thing. The only thing He could have dare do to truelly prove his mission was to spread Christ in a lost country of such is to tell them who Jesus is. But he cant do such. What i find disturbing is when he entered allahs mosque.. shocked

I could remember when Evangelist Renard Bonkey came to Kanu state to preach. MUslins almost killed him. They feared he was going to win souls. The man was EXCAPEd immediately. If Muslims so trust thier religion, why the fear? Blind souls.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by plappville(f): 1:01am On Dec 03, 2015
lanrehamd:
illiterate Christians like chiedu7 might not have read this in the bible

"'Pass through the city after him, and smite; your eye shall not spare and you shall show no pity; slay old men outright, young men and maidens, little children and women. ..'" -Ezekiel 9:5

Did your quran told you Jesus killed? Thesame book you are quoting here is the same book Jesus used. Yet he didnt kill anyone. Instead preached love and forgiveness. Something you should ponder at... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by plappville(f): 1:04am On Dec 03, 2015
BETATRON:
aluwa go bless you my brother......even me fit talk am..hehehe..

I wonder the kind head people carry around these days

Really? This is the kind of head muslims carry...

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by plappville(f): 1:11am On Dec 03, 2015
SirWere:
So wait, let me get this OP.
You don't hate muslims but you called a POPE a clown for telling christians not to hate muslims.

You claim there's no violence in the bible yet you are disgruntled at the POPE for preaching tolerance.

Wow......... So this is the sperm that won.

The pope didnt go there to preach the gospel to the Muslims. He preached to the Christians who already know about the faith. Jesus said, go into the world and preach the gospel of the good news. Make diciples of all nations,tribe, religon etcetc.Yes its good to make PEACE. But someone who claim to be heading the church on earth. He should have preached Christ to win new souls. Jesus was always bold when talking about His fathers kingdom to the Pharisees. No bias mind, no fear of Death. Preach it and let people be set free. Leaving them in thier ignorance is a failure! !

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by plappville(f): 1:16am On Dec 03, 2015
chiedu7:

have you not read the whole bible is the word of God, given by God?

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God

I can see you never read the bible at all and dont know the author.

Jesus unlike mohammed rejects violence.

Matthew 26:52
Then said Jesus unto him, Put up again thy sword into his place:
for all they that take the sword shall perish with the sword.

Jesus called all men to believe in Him or perish.

Mark 16
16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
[size=18pt]
The Pope did not warn the moslems that they are heading to hell, instead said they are family with moslems that are commanded to murder christians.

[/size]

Another person who does not know that all scripture comes from Jesus

2 Timothy 3:16
All scripture is given by inspiration of God.

Thank you my brother. You made a good point there. Let the muslims insult or mock at uou. Just be focus and speak the truth. For it shall set some souls free from islamic slavery.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by plappville(f): 1:20am On Dec 03, 2015
BETATRON:
see the peak of dumbness

[size=20pt]Son jesus hard a mother and you call him great now adam had no mother nor father what do you call him?[/size]

He came to die for our sins? Yeah the adamic sins how logical and sensible is the assertion that a newly born baby who cannot differentiate God from bad is a sinner

If he came to die for our sins how come we are still suffering why didn't he just kill satan and end the shit

Keep the verses to your self and speak with logic let see how logical you sound

Finally I will like to add this question if jesus is the son of God how come he is equal to His father and if He is equal to his father how come he was SENT by the father(Himself) to sacrifice HIMSELF for HiMSELF

Did allah said Adam Gave life to a clay and it became a living bird? But he said Jesus did that. A thing attributed only to a living God. Muhammad recongnised Jesus is greater than all other prophets. Dont let me start posting the quran here.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by plappville(f): 1:36am On Dec 03, 2015
BETATRON:

You may enjoy this tread...happy refute. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2102701/mohammed-contradicts-himself-says-3#40633017

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by BETATRON(m): 7:07am On Dec 03, 2015
cool ....The trend you shared is so laughable and for those without reasoning

As for your God creating Life another laughable thing...because He did it with the PERMISSION OF ANOTHER...what kind of a God seeks permission from another to create? Jesus ryt?

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by plappville(f): 7:15am On Dec 03, 2015
Mohammed was always a dreaming freak. All he does in the morning is tell his dream and they panned it down. No witnesses, he even accpt suggestions from his writers. See what God said about false prophecing. It shows There have existed some like Muhammad before.

Jeremiah, 23:19 - Behold, a whirlwind of the LORD is gone forth in fury, even a grievous whirlwind: it shall fall grievously upon the head of the wicked.
Jeremiah, 23:20 - The anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly. Jeremiah, 23:21 - I have not sent these prophets, yet they ran: I have not spoken to them, yet they prophesied. Jeremiah, 23:22 - But if they had stood in my counsel, and had caused my people to hear my words, then they should have turned them from their evil way, and from the evil of their doings. Jeremiah, 23:23 - Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?
Jeremiah, 23:24 - Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD.

Jeremiah, 23:25 - I have heard what the prophets said, that prophesy lies in my name, saying, I have dreamed, I have dreamed. Jeremiah, 23:26 - How long shall this be in the heart of the prophets that prophesy lies? yea, they are prophets of the deceit of their own heart;

Jeremiah, 23:27 - Which think to cause my people to forget my name by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by plappville(f): 7:24am On Dec 03, 2015
BETATRON:

As for your God creating Life another laughable thing...because He did it with the PERMISSION OF ANOTHER...what kind of a God seeks permission from another to create? Jesus ryt?

The quran failed. Just accept or leave it that way. Jesus wouldn't have created a life. Quran told us he is like other prophets. Why should he do a thing this exceptional? A thing ttributed only to Yahweh. Its like saying Jesus was Worshipped by the Permission of Yaweh. Its not DONE. only God is to be worshipped and only God can create a life.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by plappville(f): 7:26am On Dec 03, 2015
BETATRON:

?

Are you saying this out of shame? Allah failed again!

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by plappville(f): 7:32am On Dec 03, 2015

Jeremiah, 23:28 - The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the LORD.

Jeremiah, 23:29 - Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?

Jeremiah, 23:30 - Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.

Jeremiah, 23:31 - Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the LORD, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.
Jeremiah, 23:32 - Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the LORD, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the LORD.

Muhammad caused you muslims to err against Humanity and the Almighty God. The true God of Israel said It. He didnt send such prophet who alway come up with dreams. Look at islamm today. Killing themselves and infidels. Is this a success to Muhammad? Of course no. This makes him false according to Yahweh. Read the bible and be set free from islamic slavery.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by plappville(f): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2015
The second picture is some artists who caricature the prophet in Paris. Two Muslim terrorists killed them by saying it was vengeance for our prophet. This same acts happened in the quran. A man killed his companion who mocked Muhammad. Muhammad said the woman desarved her death. Thats why muslims still do this till date. But Jesus on the other hand said. Blasphemy of the son of man is forgiven. Those who killed him was even forgiven at the point of his death.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by Anas09: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2015
I don't get it. Why all the attacks on the person without addressing the OP.
He posteded scriptures from both Christianity and Islam stating that the two are oil and water.
This matter no even concern Atheist but they re here like Vultures on a carcass, Why is that? Is it because Atheist and Muslims have the same spirit controlling them?
Wait!!! do u guys think because pope francis said muslims are brothers to christians that makes it true? The old man probably doesn't know the koranic verses quoted up there.
The stupid muslim clerics will be laffing their ass out at the Pope's ignorance. If They have their way, they'll behead him to show him how brotherly they are to him.
The man is not even a Christian, he is Catholic for Christ's Sake. He shd speak for Catholics.
Any gullible Christian who believes the Pope, who is globe trotting planting seeds of ONE WORLD RELIGION, shd take the Muslims as friends and see.
See. Muslims are not like Christians who trample on Jesus' instructions with reckless abandon, Muslim on the other hand follow their Muhammed's instruction to the letter. If they r told not to take Christians and Jews as friends, they won't. Their master told them to pretend to be close to u only wen they r a minority in ur area or when they need some thing from U. When their number increases, they will kill u and take ur land and women.
Pictures don't lie. The scriptures are there. Refute them and not the OP

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by plappville(f): 10:21am On Dec 03, 2015
Anas09:
I don't get it. Why all the attacks on the person without addressing the OP.
He posteded scriptures from both Christianity and Islam stating that the two are oil and water.
This matter no even concern Atheist but they re here like Vultures on a carcass, Why is that? Is it because Atheist and Muslims have the same spirit controlling them?
Wait!!! do u guys think because pope francis said muslims are brothers to christians that makes it true? The old man probably doesn't know the koranic verses quoted up there.
The stupid muslim clerics will be laffing their ass out at the Pope's ignorance. If They have their way, they'll behead him to show him how brotherly they are to him.
The man is not even a Christian, he is Catholic for Christ's Sake. He shd speak for Catholics.
Any gullible Christian who believes the Pope, who is globe trotting planting seeds of ONE WORLD RELIGION, shd take the Muslims as friends and see.
See. Muslims are not like Christians who trample on Jesus' instructions with reckless abandon, Muslim on the other hand follow their Muhammed's instruction to the letter. If they r told not to take Christians and Jews as friends, they won't. Their master told them to pretend to be close to u only wen they r a minority in ur area or when they need some thing from U. When their number increases, they will kill u and take ur land and women.
Pictures don't lie. The scriptures are there. Refute them and not the OP

God bless you my brother.... A Muslim can't be a true friend to non muslim. Muslims are very wicked people. Do not listen to what they say. For their actions are not thier words. They tell you islam is peaceful. They end up killing you.. cheesy
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by mamsong9(m): 1:47am On Dec 04, 2015
plappville:

I see how uou have sense when all u do is kill like Muhammad did...

[size=14pt]In Luke 19:27 your Jesus said "...bring them and slaughter them in front of me"
How do you explain that.

Remember the people of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, bring Vietnamese joint. Your fellow christians killed them and you are happy, murderers!

[/size]
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by mamsong9(m): 1:52am On Dec 04, 2015
plappville:

He is saying this....

[size=14pt]And this is what your fellow Christians did to Hiroshima, Murderers. [/size]
Re: Pope Francis Is A Satanic Clown by mamsong9(m): 2:12am On Dec 04, 2015
BETATRON:

No, it is christianity that never entertain LOGIC, if not you wouldn't have called Jesus the human being your God, even after you can not prove it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Reply To Deathstroke007's Absurd Argument For Islam Using God's "Real" Name / “it Is A Curse For A Lady To Feed Her Husband”- Funmilayo Adebayo / The Most Popular Name In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.