Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Super Doper Animated Movie That You Must Watch - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Super Doper Animated Movie That You Must Watch (1439 Views)

Have U Ever Become So Emotional While Watching A Movie That You Actually Shed Te / Name A Movie That Will Make You Cry / What Is That One Movie That You Will Love To Watch Once Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Doper Animated Movie That You Must Watch by emeraldknytt(m): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Not all typical adults still sit on a sofa or spend family time, watching cartoons. 'Cartoon' might be an underated word to call slick, productive and graphic CGI animes we have out there.
More often I find it a lil bit unpleasant seeing mature men laugh at the gags of TOM & JERRY. I mean, its totally understandable in 1999 and for kids of modern age to choke with laughter but an adult... TUAH! (no offense roaring lion)
I dont watch DUMB TOM or SORRY JERRY (still no offense lion) but i invest my resource on graphically oriented movies and i believe anime-lovers like me, have to see some of the animes i've dubbed BUNGA! (hmm... Thats voodooish) or they are in for a long thing. Starting off, i present;

MINIONS
I am starting off with you 'cos of those who hahaha in front of T&J. This movie is outta T&J's league yet it promises a burst of lafs. IF you are the type to laugh at the slightest of things then get ready to laugh all day as three minions set on an adventure to find a new despicable supervillian BOSS. It is the sequel to DESPICABLE ME2 yet it is also it prologue. A MUST WATCH!
RATING: 3.5 STAR

MEGAMIND
Incredibly handsome genius, master of all villiany. This anime hits hard on my boulder. The plot is rich, the graphics are exceptional and the characters are well versed. you just have to see it
RATING: 4 STARS

WRECK IT RALPH
"I'm bad and that is good, I will never be good and that's not BAD". The plot is superb. If you love hues, you'd love this movie save for the shooting part. The storyline is what got me into the movie... i still watch it and i never get enough of it... BEAUTIFULL
RATING: 4 STARS

Alright guys, all this typing is making my fingers ache- the rest are:-
RISE OF THE GUARDIANS

APPLESEED: ALPHA

BATMAN: UNDER RED HOOD

THE CROODS

RESIDENT EVIL: DAMNATION

JUSTICE LEAGUE: GODS AND MONSTERS

CORALINE

FINAL FANTASY: ADVENT CHILDREN

MONSTER UNIVERSITY
et cetera et cetera... Your list is unanimously approved.
HAPPY READING or shall I say HAPPY VIEWING
Re: Super Doper Animated Movie That You Must Watch by frankay430(m): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
OK
Re: Super Doper Animated Movie That You Must Watch by emeraldknytt(m): 2:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
Here are low Res movie poster of the animes ( in order)

Re: Super Doper Animated Movie That You Must Watch by emeraldknytt(m): 2:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sliding down are

Re: Super Doper Animated Movie That You Must Watch by emeraldknytt(m): 2:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
Rest are

Re: Super Doper Animated Movie That You Must Watch by Fluidelvis(m): 10:02am On Mar 06, 2016
Not a bad list, all i gotta add is all FINAL FANTASY ANIMES are totally next gen cool..the fight scenes, character expressions, character background stories, fight locations etc.
On a scale of 1-10, i give FINAL FANTASY an 11!
Re: Super Doper Animated Movie That You Must Watch by toluxe0075: 4:01pm On Mar 06, 2016
Op, all your listed animation are just average animation, non of them is spectacular.
Re: Super Doper Animated Movie That You Must Watch by emeraldknytt(m): 6:10am On Mar 18, 2016
Fluidelvis:
Not a bad list, all i gotta add is all FINAL FANTASY ANIMES are totally next gen cool..the fight scenes, character expressions, character background stories, fight locations etc.
On a scale of 1-10, i give FINAL FANTASY an 11!
apart from advent children and crises core, which other final fantasy anime is still out there?
Re: Super Doper Animated Movie That You Must Watch by emeraldknytt(m): 6:14am On Mar 18, 2016
toluxe0075:
Op, all your listed animation are just average animation, non of them is spectacular.
my sincere apology mister, my post was created in 2015 before the release of others like Big hero 6, The good dinosaur, Batman:Bad blood, Home, Inside out amidst the rest. However, I look forward to angry birds the movie the trailer is totally funny...
Re: Super Doper Animated Movie That You Must Watch by itstpia8: 3:48am On Apr 12, 2016
toluxe0075:

I think you're referring to some of the storylines, not the graphics.

Although I havent seen all of them.
Re: Super Doper Animated Movie That You Must Watch by itstpia8: 3:53am On Apr 12, 2016
just for the record, I think jack frost was in stasis for those 300 years.

In addition, there's a chance he wasnt actually human to begin with, maybe a pixie or superhero/demigod or something. He probably has a different form in different ages/times/climes and does not remember his previous experiences.

just guessing.

scary movie, lord have mercy.
Re: Super Doper Animated Movie That You Must Watch by itstpia8: 5:06am On May 11, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Commando 2 Movie: Release, Story, Plot, Cast And Wiki 2017 / Download Comedy Video: Top Compilation Of Mark Angel Comedy Videos - Vol. 1 / How Can I Get Naija Tv Stations In England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.