Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns (45543 Views)

Nigeria To Set Up “Council To Regulate The Use Of Social Media” In The Country / Seize Any Money I Own In Foreign Accounts, Akpabio Challenges FG / Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Richy4(m): 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
If he collected this much, Everyone can now see the reason why AIT did what they did during the Buhari's campaign.

11 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by feedthenation(m): 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
But how can N2.1 bn be given for electoral purposes?

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by HonAdepitan(m): 5:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
timmydavids:
Oga Dokpesi, so the office of the NSA was a department of PDP Presidential campaign organisation abi? Please give us gud reason why u should not be in kirikiri jare

so to air documentaries on Buhari, Tinubu and Amaechi is at the cost of #2.1B Yet AIT won't pay workers salaries.

8 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by DelGardo: 5:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
It will be interesting to know whether the money was paid into AIT account or Dokpesi's. At least that will establish whether it was for business purposes or private settlement.

Nevertheless the NSA angle is wrong on so many levels. PDP government though. Tufiakwa!

5 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by owumzy(m): 5:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
blackboy:
Of course any money Dokpesi received was for media and publicity campaign. He is no arms dealer. EFCC should know better I guess the new man just wants to make APC and PMB very happy. But this is what is called witch hunting.

I hope PMB knows he said only 1 term was what he was doing . He should not forget GEJ. Sins of GEJ = wanted 2nd term after the PDP stalwarts had been informed he was going in for only 1 term. 2nd sin was releasing Al Mustapha, Baba ( OBJ ) was infuriated how dare YOU!! Really those are the sins of GEJ that cost him the 2015 elections. No it was not the chant of Change!! but agreed by those who abandoned PDP before the election that GEJ must not win.

PMB leave a good legacy ask GEJ that 6 years was not enough went so fast. Ask OBJ the 8 years was too short he want 4 more years. PMB learn from history make the standard of living in Nigeria better, lay a solid foundation that will set the ground for a Nigeria that will be great globally.

Through the office of The NSA? For media campaign during election.
Is NSA office a political party? Habaaaa!!!
This is suspcious

6 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by ooshinibos: 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
so you receive money ... the rich will always get richer ..Thank you GEJ ....and PDP
Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by jaid23: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
My question is, how is the office of the NSA connected the the cashier on payment of campaign expenses...

wailers justify this ooo... undecided
Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by blackpriest0911: 5:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Wailers the floor is open,oya begin to wail...

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by ziccoit: 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
N2.1b amount meant for arms diverted to media campaign by GEJ through Dasuki while many people including soldiers have died as a result, yet some people still think GEJ is an hero who has no case to answer.

11 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by vizboy(m): 5:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Jabioro: 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
More than 20 billion naira was raise at PDP campaign funds. where the the fund ? What is business of NSA office got to with media and campaign of polical agenda.. I believe more are still lying low.Dokpesi had confirm the receipt of 2.1 billion naira from the office of NSA while our gallantry officers and soldier and been killed by well equip ratag Boko haram foot soldiers.. PMB and Attorney general should know head must roll..this too heinous to humanity

4 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by StOla: 5:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
If this man really said this, then Jonathan might end up in jail sooner than expected.

You cannot be a president and continue to claim ignorance in matters as treasonous as this.

Jonathan was a platinum certified dunce.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Okanokan(m): 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Thought as much, but then it was administratively wrong for such monies to pass the NSA office. Completely Wrong!
Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by kayroy5(m): 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
2.1 billion 4 AIT alone? What of other TV stations? How much is publicity on BBC, CNN or Aljesera? No wonder he quit the business untimely.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by seangy4konji: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Na prison dem soppose deh.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by BRAV0O(m): 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Sorry o to those this may concern o grin am beginning to dout grandpa buhari administration o, make una no vex ! grin this government is poo cus am not supporting corruption but is it only arrest dis arrest dat this government only going to be doing' enough hardship on the street already , abeg make una no let me change ur change for u oO grin
Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Babacele: 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
MzPecs:
Wake me up when they start hunting tinubu biko!

FTC!!! No be small thing oh!
grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin
say tinubu do wetin ? abeg do your research bf u answer o cos I dey vex.
Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by PassingShot(m): 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
Rawani:
I said this yesterday. The timelines were just too close.

So Goodluck Jonathan diverted funds meant for fighting BH to his re-election campaign while innocent Nigerians were being slaughtered in their thousands? The supposed commander in chief and chief security officer of Nigerians?

We have been vindicated. The 6-week fight against Boko Haram that they postponed elections for was a complete SCAM.

GEJ deserves no mercy.
I weep for Nigeria. I weep for Nigeria not because of the old foolish and wicked people like Dokpesi, Dasuki or Jonathan et al. I weep for her because of some of her youths who will still see nothing wrong in these revelations and defend it.

How did we get here?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by demiaziz: 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
how does office of the NSA becomes the payment gateway for clearing PDP publicity liabilities? Tell us something else, oooooooole

5 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by philips70(m): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
When you think you have heard the last from Jonathan and the gang you hear another damming story about them.
Why did Jonathan do this to himself and Niger Deltans?

11 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by kolokolobi(m): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
Looks like the shi.t just hit the fan

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by hahn(m): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
Rawani:
I said this yesterday. The timelines were just too close.

So Goodluck Jonathan diverted funds meant for fighting BH to his re-election campaign while innocent Nigerians were being slaughtered in their thousands? The supposed commander in chief, hero of the wailers like temitemi1 , and chief security officer of Nigerians?

We have been vindicated. The 6-week fight against Boko Haram that they postponed elections for was a complete SCAM.

GEJ deserves no mercy.

Fixed grin

6 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Donjowebs(m): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Please he only received money ooo, he didn't steal it! Stealing is not corruption.

7 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by fortune1968: 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
i weep for my country , and this is a place where millions of graduates are unemployed and underemployed .? over 2billion naira ?

2 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by Okies27(m): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:
GEJ said that he did not authorise any payment

Dasuki said he did not disburse any payment

Dokpesi has now acknowledged that he received N2.1 billion from Dasuki who is the NSA and not the Minister of Finance or Information. He reports to GEJ the C-in-C.

We have three conflicting versions from these men, all in the space of 3 days.

The government of Jonathan was the most corrupt administration in the history of this nation

All the 3 men mentioned should spend the rest of their days in prison

. Receive sense. What is Dokpesi crime if GEJ paid him through NSA office for publicity he did?
Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by hahn(m): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
PassingShot:

I weep for Nigeria. I weep for Nigeria not because of the old foolish and wicked people like Dokpesi, Dasuki or Jonathan et al. I weep for her because of some of her youths who will still see nothing wrong in this revelations and defend it .

How did we get here?

It's very pathetic

4 Likes

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by erunz(m): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:
Erunz

I can see you viewing. Dont you have anything to say?

If it was an anti-Buhari thread, you would have written the usual gibberish
DOKPESI IS A BUSINESSMAN, HE WAS INVITED AND HE WENT AS A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN, HE HAS ALSO TOLD YOU THE MONEY HE GOT WAS FOR THE BUSINESS HE DID SHIKENA. IF FG THINK OTHERWISE THEY CAN HEAD TO COURT. BESIDES NO BODY IS GUILTY UNTIL THE COURT PROVES IT SO.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by MzPecs(f): 5:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
Babacele:
say tinubu do wetin ? abeg do your research bf u answer o cos I dey vex.
Abeg carry your vex pack one side! grin
Re: Dokpesi: Money I Received Was For Publicity And Media In Political Campaigns by podosci(m): 5:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
The TSA thing was awarded during the Government of GEJ,

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Folake, Femi Fani-Kayode's First Daughter Is Beautiful. Meet Her (Photo) / Riversrerun: PDP Agent Shot Dead In Nonwa (graphic Photos) / Five Things Buhari’s Latest Appointments Tell Us About His Next Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.