Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

EFCC Wants SSS To Handover Dasuki For Questioning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Wants SSS To Handover Dasuki For Questioning (11082 Views)

EFCC Wants To Take My Hard-Earned Money – Patience Jonathan / Fani-kayode: EFCC Wants Me To Refund N840m Without Trial / EFCC Wants To Force Arrested PDP Spokesman, Metuh, To Write Statement — Fayose. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Wants SSS To Handover Dasuki For Questioning by speedyGonzales: 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hand him over for real investigation, not bullshit, witch-hunting and judicial disobedience that has been going on...
Re: EFCC Wants SSS To Handover Dasuki For Questioning by klickash077(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...now I know why Chief Obasanjo left Aso Rock with a flat office file tucked under his armpit recently.

Sai Buhari
Sai APC

please can you share what is in that file. I will like to know
Re: EFCC Wants SSS To Handover Dasuki For Questioning by WebSurfer(m): 5:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
My thoughts exactly , operatives of the EFCC might go to the SSS’ office to interrogate the former NSA.

I dont trust those EFCC people,my opinion is he should remain at SSS office..
Re: EFCC Wants SSS To Handover Dasuki For Questioning by wazobiaN9(m): 5:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
Majority of the suspects are northerners, and they are not treated as sacred cows...

I see a president of Nigeria.. not the king of the north as some wailers claim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Wants SSS To Handover Dasuki For Questioning by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
EFCC pls 4koff! Bigger boys at work! Very soon NDLEA will also request for him! Mumu ppl...the law is the LAW.
Re: EFCC Wants SSS To Handover Dasuki For Questioning by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
EFCC pls 4koff! Bigger boys at work! Very soon NDLEA will also request for him! Mumu ppl...the law is the LAW.
Re: EFCC Wants SSS To Handover Dasuki For Questioning by billyG(m): 6:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
When food is put thru d wrong hole it shld b retrieve.
Re: EFCC Wants SSS To Handover Dasuki For Questioning by engrjacuzzi: 7:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
PMB......you have December to stop this insurgents
Re: EFCC Wants SSS To Handover Dasuki For Questioning by gabby1002(m): 8:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
I cry for my country NIGERIA
Re: EFCC Wants SSS To Handover Dasuki For Questioning by qotaqa: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
engrjacuzzi:
PMB......you have December to stop this insurgents
Re: EFCC Wants SSS To Handover Dasuki For Questioning by tmanuelle(m): 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
voltron:
See SHAKARA See NIGERIANS.. how many out of the thousands of Corrupt Cases has EFCC won if not for 419 and Yahoo boys.. name 5 Politicians EFCC has successfully PROSECUTED, JAILED AND RECOVERED MONIES from. na waoo to una NIGERIA.. make una Receive Sense jooor grin grin grin

There is a new Sherrif in town, spread the word.
Re: EFCC Wants SSS To Handover Dasuki For Questioning by Herrmes: 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
In the end this is a dead end, nothing would come out of this.
Re: EFCC Wants SSS To Handover Dasuki For Questioning by lebete3000: 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...now I know why Chief Obasanjo left Aso Rock with a flat office file tucked under his armpit recently.

Sai Buhari
Sai APC

Can you say why he did that.
Re: EFCC Wants SSS To Handover Dasuki For Questioning by ibro2040: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
yahrant140:
A mentor becomes a mentee when he or she stops growing.
May your relevance not come to an end while you are still breathing!
Amen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Work Resumes On Lagos-ibadan Expressway Next Week –fashola / FG In Secret Talks With N’delta Militants Despite Failure To Name it Negotiators / Ahmed Kalambaina Of APC Wins Sokoto House Of Reps By-Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.