Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship?? (991 Views)

7 Things Men Prefer In Women More Than Good Looks / Guys,what Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer In Terms Of Montery Budget ? / Guys,what Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer In Terms Of Montery Budget ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship?? by Ihuzimora(f): 5:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
which do you prefer in a relationship? Love, Good character,money?
Re: Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship?? by Erukumakanaki: 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Good character - Cuz you'll definitely find love with someone who has that, And the money. . . We'll collectively work towards that cool

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship?? by Adasun(m): 5:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship?? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 02, 2015
Money
Re: Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship?? by obiorathesubtle: 5:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nwannem I prefer the LALA *in phyno's voice*
Re: Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship?? by mizquote(f): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
I'm tempted to pick...
Re: Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship?? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
Good character because with good character then the money will come becaus people will love to work with u.
Re: Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship?? by laurenziz6(m): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
If not money the rest are fantasies
Re: Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship?? by Cutehector(m): 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
Togetherness....
Re: Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship?? by Ihuzimora(f): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
yes I love that...true tok,buh u know dah sumone can hv a gud character without love being present n sumone can hv bad character with love been there too..
Re: Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship?? by Ihuzimora(f): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Good character - Cuz you'll definitely find love with someone who has that, And the money. . . We'll collectively work towards that cool
I love DAT,buh u know dah there can b gud character exhibited by one of d couple buh there might not b love n vice versa...

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship?? by Ihuzimora(f): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
Good character because with good character then the money will come becaus people will love to work with u.
undecided
Re: Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship?? by Ihuzimora(f): 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
Cutehector:
Togetherness....
Exactly boss
Re: Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship?? by Ihuzimora(f): 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
Strahovski:
Money
Strahovski everyfyn no dey depend on cash oo,marriage b serious matter oo
Re: Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship?? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
Ihuzimora:
which do you prefer in a relationship? Love, Good character,money?

Good character. Only when ur partner has a good character that u can genuinely fall in love with him or her and stay.
As regards money as the saying goes.."there is time for everything". Even if u don't have money now it may still
come tomorrow if u work hard.

1 Like

Re: Which Do You Prefer In A Relationship?? by Ihuzimora(f): 8:50am On Dec 03, 2015
dukeolumde:

Good character. Only when ur partner has a good character that u can genuinely fall in love with him or her and stay.
As regards money as the saying goes.."there is time for everything". Even if u don't have money now it may still
come tomorrow if u work hard.
yep..I concur

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me To Solve This Question / I'm +1 Today. Fellow Nairalanders Please Show Me Some Love (photo Proof) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.