Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,345 members, 7,864,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard (77610 Views)

Why Did JTF Kill Biafrans When There Are Other effective Ways Of Handling Them? / Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard / One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by ojinuocheibi(m): 9:59pm On Dec 02, 2015
Austindark:
why will a country kill it's own citizens when others are protecting theirs at all cost.
you have no right to take any soul for whatever reason

who is now the threat to humanity ....... is this different from terrorism??

instead of addressing the problem in the country, I our president is junketing..

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/nine-shot-dead-over-8-injured-as-taskforce-open-fire-on-protesting-ipob-members-in-onitsha/
why should the block the federal road?

3 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Jesusloveyou: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
Macelliot:
Lalasticlala come oh...
I never expected what I witnessed today...
Tommorow's own might be worse...
Peace is priceless..
that means more ipob wil die tomorrow,

2 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by fortune1968: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
awa:
Mr. Buhari you are not handling this IPOB issue very well. I had great respect for you but I think you are not fair enough in this case. You made avoidable mistake in arresting Kanu and his continuous incarceration is abuse of his human right.
Stop leading this nation to more state of anarchy. Find solutions instead of compounding the issues.

God bless Nigeria
God bless PMB

We shall survive this as a nation. ...
what mistake ? assuming 10 pple are operating seditive radio statns in d country ? go and sit down . the state arrested d beast called kanu not buhari .

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by princejayboss: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
viickerz:
I Just pity all of the igbo guys here calling for war, if war breaks out, u people will be on the losing side because you are outnumbered,

let me ask you something, can u stand the sight of a hausa military man raping your sister,mother, and every other female in your family right in front of you, and all you can do is watch... Trust me, thats whats going to happen during the WAR that you people are spoiling for..

'Kill Anything that moves in igboland" ._ Benjamin Adekunle

I guess you are 17years old
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Freeman50(m): 10:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
What is all this......do you say Nigeria has many problems?...oh yes .....checkout bokoharam, Biafra protesters(riot).....chibok girls, 250 scholarships students to be deported from Canada and that of Nigerians in UK...... And the so called president is busy travelling to one country to the other. Still asking Nigerians .....is this the change that was voted for? He thinks that Nigeria is still same as at then.
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by kishimi8(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Nobody is supporting the burning dangote trailers, in fact i totally condemn it in its entirety! But again, you should ask yourself what caused the burning of the Dangote trailers. It was caused by the senseless killing of Ipop protesters by the overzealous Nigerian security agencies. This is why we always condemn the use of brute force in quenching civil dissidence because it is always counter productive. The more Niigerian Millitary uses force, the more the protests become more violent

So is dangote now a part of Nigerian army the his trucks will be attacked??

2 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by papoose180(m): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2015
u will live long for saying the damn truth.........i will die fighting for my freedom embarassed
than to be a slave to some cows and baboons in d desert quote author=RedCapChief post=40623163][size=13pt]Nine people died today. Their only crime was to be born in country that regards an entire zone as a den of second-class citizens
Those who swore to protect them have blessed them with bullets

The FG keeps begging Shekau to accept amnesty yet they will not even send a cabinet minister to see IPOB. Heck, even Garba Shehu/Femi Adesina will calm some frayed nerves. However, who do we see? NOBODY! Because they are Igbos, they must be met with bullets at first contact.

People think IPOB wants war. That is not true. Nobody sane ever wants war. War kills children and destroys livelihoods. Just ask those in IDP camps.
All they want is a chance to be heard. Just one freaking chance! One of the numerous emissaries sent to beg BH should come and hear them out

Gowon promised Nigeria will develop as a whole after 1970. However, this development started in Lagos, moved upwards, vanished towards Niger Bridge and then re-appeared up North.

I'm not surprised. After all, we are the 5%

[/size]
[/quote]
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by fortune1968: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
that means more ipob wil die tomorrow,
yes .if they dont embrace peace and accept dt buhari is everybody in nigeria presido !

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by ganex: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
Our fellow biafrans should remember their families in the north especially.
All we want can be achieve peacefully.

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by saintandsinnerz: 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
kishimi8:

So is dangote now a part of Nigerian army the his trucks will be attacked??
If you are intelligent enough you shouldn't have asked me this question

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by tolustx(m): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2015
stanislaus67:
Shut up! Where u there? With few mb on ur miserable phone, u are spewing trash.
nyone who cares to know shud know tht I recide in onitsha and I know what I saw on my way back from work today. I even opened a thread in dat regards. I'm not saying what I've not seen. I'm only relating to my experience. You don't need to be offended abt dat.
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by dubemivan(m): 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:
I think it is time Igbo elders caution the jobless miscreants causing all these mayhem

The SE governors should also have a meeting on how they can start creating an environment for gainful employment

The sight of the jobless IPOB youths roaming the streets during the protest was very saddening

I can really see why they are so angry, there is joblessness, poverty, dirt, frustration everywhere

I will even suggest they set up a charity for the SE. People are suffering there.

I dont blame you, i only blame your Mother who didnt spank you to get common sense! How does joblessness concern the fight for freedom or justify these cold blood massacre.
pls try get sense!

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by calabardick(m): 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

If you are a military officer, i declare you will die a terrible and shameful death! You will never see anything good in the military; violence will consume you and your family will never receive any compensation on your death! Pig

look at this worm lamenting rubbish, your leaders are out there squandering your state resources and you are busy wasting your already wasted lives.

people will always die for their ignorance, I bet you will be the next victim.

if at all your useless youths wanted to protest peacefully, why did the block the bridge? don't worry, pikin were no want him mama sleep, him too no dey see sleep.

before i forget, that your curse, i return it hundred folds to you

if you are bold enough, come out, come and join the protesters, come to the bridge, don't hide behind your china phone and spew shit.

if any tribe should need independence not kanja (igbo) tribe, land of robbers and adultrated products, the most currupt tribe in nigeria.

the thunder that will strike the kanjans has no reverse gear. you are lucky you are spewing this trash online, if not........

look at your mouth like ''I declare'', aplico boi boi, go and declare the lack of development out of your land. your brother must pay for this insult.

criminals,

container anamabia

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by cole265(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
abbey621:
No ideology is worth wasting your life for! I repeat no ideology is worth wasting your life for! You do not block a bridge meant as a national asset and still call your protest peaceful. At the same time shooting stray bullets into a massive crowd like that is plain murder! For goodness sake JTF could have used tear gas or even plastic bullets, now lives are lost, dreams were cut short and so many families drowning in tears. Is Nnamdi Kanu worth the price of all those lives lost? How come we didn't see the IPOB leaders leading the protest? When will Nigerian youths stop being scape goats?

You don't go to war with tear gas and rubber bullets. This is WAR!!! Face it

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Saturn213: 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2015
dubemivan:

I dont blame you, i only blame your Mother who didnt spank you to get common sense! How does joblessness concern the fight for freedom or justify these cold blood massacre.
pls try get sense!

Please let us stop the violence

Why are IPOB and Igbo groups killing Hausas and burning their properties?

It has to stop

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by DrGud: 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
Pls be peaceful in everything you do. But nomatter what war is not an option. Pls let us not allow the white man to deceive us. They are looking for where to sell their weapons.

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
tolustx:
Pls don't call dis protest a peaceful one ever again!!! Is it a peaceful protest when protesters start to destroy northerners' kiosks and loot people's shops, etc...
it only happened when, the news of the shooting was heard... No igbo man will attack a northerner without any cause..

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by faragai24: 10:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kill them all, let the Biafran realised Soldiers are not pepper soup sellers.
Commander in chief of this particular operation will be sanction if any Biafran protester survive.

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by tolustx(m): 10:20pm On Dec 02, 2015
amnesty7:

EXactly! It is so unfortunate to be blinded by ignorance. These small boys don't really know Nigeria and what the Igbos investments are worth in non-igbo parts of the country. May their eyes open.
https://www.nairaland.com/2776741/experience-onitsha-today
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by tolustx(m): 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
ebiboy2:
I guess you didn't read the post very well. read it again but this time more slowly. sometimes I wonder why some fellas keep hating for no reason. where is the source through which you make your biased claims? please refrain from the image tarnishing or better still don't get too excited to comment childishly whenever Biafra is mentioned.
https://www.nairaland.com/2776741/experience-onitsha-today
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by calabardick(m): 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
cole265:

You don't go to war with tear gas and rubber bullets. This is WAR!!! Face it

don't mind that kangaro, in the millitary there's what we call RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

2 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by saintandsinnerz: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
calabardick:

look at this worm lamenting rubbish, your leaders are out there squandering your state resources and you are busy wasting your already wasted lives.

people will always die for their ignorance, I bet you will be the next victim.

if at all your useless youths wanted to protest peacefully, why did the block the bridge? don't worry, pikin were no want him mama sleep, him too no dey see sleep.

before i forget, that your curse, i return it hundred folds to you

if you are bold enough, come out, come and join the protesters, come to the bridge, don't hide behind your china phone and spew shit.

if any tribe should need independence not kanja (igbo) tribe, land of robbers and adultrated products, the most currupt tribe in nigeria.

the thunder that will strike the kanjans has no reverse gear. you are lucky you are spewing this trash online, if not........

look at your mouth like ''I declare'', aplico boi boi, go and declare the lack of development out of your land. your brother must pay for this insult.

criminals,

container anamabia
Senseless Pig! I only blame the Nigerian army (if at all you are an army officer, because you speak like a coward) for recruiting idiiots and morons like you in the Nigerian army. What are you doing in the South? Real soldiers are in the Northeast fighting Bokoharam and you are here boasting how you will shoot unarmed civilians. Are you not ashamed of your useless self? Like i said, you coward pig will die a terrible death in the army and the vultures will eat your useless body. No compensation will be paid to your family. You will just die for nothing, pig!

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by frenchboy(m): 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
I warn all these illiterate people of biafra,ipod or ipad

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by duality(m): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
Even During Occupy Nigeria, GEJ was holding marathon meetings with stakeholders aimed at ensuring peace.

Tell me GEJ or Buhari, who is a better leader?

Buhari Failed.

He failed the simple test.
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by logica(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
RedCapChief:
[size=13pt]

Gowon promised Nigeria will develop as a whole after 1970. However, this development started in Lagos, moved upwards, vanished towards Niger Bridge and then re-appeared up North.
[/size]
No wonder you guys are called Wailers. Were your state governors not receiving their own share of the national cake?

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by calabardick(m): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
saintandsinnerz:

Senseless Pig! I only blame the Nigerian army (if at all you are an army officer, because you speak like a coward) for recruiting idiiots and morons like you in the Nigerian army. What are you doing in the South? Real soldiers are in the Northeast fighting Bokoharam and you are here boasting how you will shoot unarmed civilians. Are you not ashamed of your useless self? Like i said, you coward pig will die a terrible death in the army and the vultures will eat your useless body. No compensation will be paid to your family. You will just die for nothing, pig!

those jobless criminals are unarmed? were they killed in their houses?

if they don't evaquate that place worste will happen.

am too busy for your kind
criminals

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
And where is benjamin adekunle today?....Death comes to us all bro....It's just a matter of time...
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by calabardick(m): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
frenchboy:
I warn all these illiterate people of biafra,ipod or ipad

those people are criminal, am concious of a kanja (igbo) man even in my dream....

frenchboy, have you gotten the teaching job?

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by obailala(m): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
All this rubbish is a just about a hatred for Buhari. From the first day Buhari came to power, they termed him a paedophile terrorist who is killing Igbos. They have desperately been looking for an excuse to justify their hatred/stupidity and allegations. Now some miscreants amongst them have lost their patience in the peaceful protests and taken it to the next level. Now the Nigerian forces have finally been pushed, and they have done what they know how to do best (kill unarmed civilians), no the people have a genuine case to back their allegation that Buhari is killing Igbos.

I weep for my people, the north east has still not recovered from the mess they put themselves in till date. Now the south east which has millions of educated and enlightened people, the south east which should know better is beginning to tow the path of the north east. Where are the voices of the reasonable ones?... Is it when things get to a disastrous point of no return that sensible Igbos will begin to speak up? undecided
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Slama09jnr(m): 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
Judeoxide:
So this story is TRUE...e be like say I go pack leave this jos ohh...because if any national unrest start...biafran war will be a joke...i only pray for peace.
Jude da hausas ate not as initial tot, Jos is missed of wic by his grace you're save.
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by jayriginal: 11:02pm On Dec 02, 2015
RedCapChief:
[size=13pt]Nine people died today. Their only crime was to be born in country that regards an entire zone as a den of second-class citizens
Those who swore to protect them have blessed them with bullets

The FG keeps begging Shekau to accept amnesty yet they will not even send a cabinet minister to see IPOB. Heck, even Garba Shehu/Femi Adesina will calm some frayed nerves. However, who do we see? NOBODY! Because they are Igbos, they must be met with bullets at first contact.

People think IPOB wants war. That is not true. Nobody sane ever wants war. War kills children and destroys livelihoods. Just ask those in IDP camps.
All they want is a chance to be heard. Just one freaking chance! One of the numerous emissaries sent to beg BH should come and hear them out

[/size]

If Kanu wanted to be heard, he would have asked for a microphone. He asked for guns and bullets instead. Do the math.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: Tinubu’s Rally In Rivers Looks Like Road Side Wedding Reception / Between Rochas Okorocha And A Female Police Officer In Owerri. Photos / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.