Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,816 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard (77532 Views)

Why Did JTF Kill Biafrans When There Are Other effective Ways Of Handling Them? / Obiano Reacts To Pro-Biafra Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard / One Killed As IPOB Members Protest In Onitsha - Vanguard News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by baralatie(m): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
tolustx:
Pls don't call dis protest a peaceful one ever again!!! Is it a peaceful protest when protesters start to destroy northerners' kiosks and loot people's shops, etc...
Seconded
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by funkyibodude(m): 8:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
RedCapChief:
[size=13pt]Nine people died today. Their only crime was to be born in country that regards an entire zone as a den of second-class citizens
Those who swore to protect them have blessed them with bullets

The FG keeps begging Shekau to accept amnesty yet they will not even send a cabinet minister to see IPOB. Heck, even Garba Shehu/Femi Adesina will calm some frayed nerves. However, who do we see? NOBODY! Because they are Igbos, they must be met with bullets at first contact.

People think IPOB wants war. That is not true. Nobody sane ever wants war. War kills children and destroys livelihoods. Just ask those in IDP camps.
All they want is a chance to be heard. Just one freaking chance! One of the numerous emissaries sent to beg BH should come and hear them out

Gowon promised Nigeria will develop as a whole after 1970. However, this development started in Lagos, moved upwards, vanished towards Niger Bridge and then re-appeared up North.

I'm not surprised. After all, we are the 5%

[/size]
IPOB Don't want war yet they are instigating for it. What's the difference of not wanting to fight yet you go about looking for trouble. Blocking onitsha head bridge and stranding commuters makes what difference towards the release of Nnamdi kanu? Do you guys know the danger of blocking Onitsha head bridge, if not anything the bridge might collapse due to the structural decay. Sometimes I wonder whether IPOB folks reason with their Anus. Until the Federal government declares state of emergency that's when una eyes go clear.

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by cabalocracy: 8:25pm On Dec 02, 2015
This People really have to think twice before they take any action. We all know this protest thingy as actually becos the clueless one couldn't win in the last election.
Even his people from the south-south are not taking it that personal than the Igbo's.y must u cry more than the bereaved.The problem is that those behind this nonsense are not considering what their fellow igbos stands to loose if we break up.Its very hard to find a Yoruba or Hausa man in the east but the Igbo's are EVERYWHERE. I won't be surprised if they r found doing business in sambisa forest.If the decide to leave their brothers in other parts of the country should be ready to face all kinds of hostilities in other parts of the country especially the north.Their properties wld be taken away from them.They refuse to stay at home & solve their problems BT they prefer to travel all d way to Lagos abuja Kaduna kano.I am not against a peaceful protest but what do you call the blockage of the Niger bridge?..Must u make things difficult for others becos u want to protest...May their soul rest in peace

2 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
viickerz:
I Just pity all of the igbo guys here calling for war, if war breaks out, u people will be on the losing side because you are outnumbered,

let me ask you something, can u stand the sight of a hausa military man raping your sister,mother, and every other female in your family right in front of you, and all you can do is watch... Trust me, thats whats going to happen during the WAR that you people are spoiling for..

'Kill Anything that moves in igboland" ._ Benjamin Adekunle
don't mind the Zombies angry They forget so soon. Isn't it sad?
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Hazardhandsome(m): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
viickerz:
I Just pity all of the igbo guys here calling for war, if war breaks out, u people will be on the losing side because you are outnumbered,

let me ask you something, can u stand the sight of a hausa military man raping your sister,mother, and every other female in your family right in front of you, and all you can do is watch... Trust me, thats whats going to happen during the WAR that you people are spoiling for..

U are an idiot. Do u hear dat sane people are among dis protest? or are u savouring on how u will rape an Igbo maiden during dat tym? woe betide u if ur chi forsake u dat day,cos u are a gonner. in reality,igbos are more populated in dis zoo.
Give us referendum or repair our lands,give us good education, good roads and water,good drainage,good governance. we deserved a right to live our life . we don't need war,dat is y we refused to take up arms. KANU is just a diversion,we need a place to call home. Take ur stupid government and go but give us good and sustainable environment for our survival or give us referendum.

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
RedCapChief:
[size=13pt]Nine people died today. Their only crime was to be born in country that regards an entire zone as a den of second-class citizens
Those who swore to protect them have blessed them with bullets

The FG keeps begging Shekau to accept amnesty yet they will not even send a cabinet minister to see IPOB. Heck, even Garba Shehu/Femi Adesina will calm some frayed nerves. However, who do we see? NOBODY! Because they are Igbos, they must be met with bullets at first contact.

People think IPOB wants war. That is not true. Nobody sane ever wants war. War kills children and destroys livelihoods. Just ask those in IDP camps.
All they want is a chance to be heard. Just one freaking chance! One of the numerous emissaries sent to beg BH should come and hear them out

Gowon promised Nigeria will develop as a whole after 1970. However, this development started in Lagos, moved upwards, vanished towards Niger Bridge and then re-appeared up North.

I'm not surprised. After all, we are the 5%

[/size]

What I do not understand is, do the governors in the South East regions not get Allocations? The development in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Cross River and some areas in North has to do with the Governors of the state Working hard to make lives better for their people.

The people of the South East should protest massively against the corrupt politicians in their midst. People who can lead the states to greatness should be at the fore front of the match.

Elect the right leaders and let them Channel the allocations into making the South East better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by cymidas(m): 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2015
Seriously the non lackadaisical attitude of Buhari towards this issue is very annoying, how can this protest be going on and the president behaves as if nothing is wrong. Maybe when you gets out of hand he will no how serious it is.
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Abayhormy(m): 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2015
kernel501:

I GUESS IN THOSE DAYS WHEN YORUBAS WHERE USING RADIO KUDIRAT AND NADECO WITH THE LIKES OF FAYEMI, TINUBU AND MANY MORE OTHERS IT WAS OK.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION, YOU MAY NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL. WHICH REGION IN NIGERIA HAS THE HIGHEST DEBT IS THE SOUTH WEST, IMAGINE YORUBAS PRACTICALLY BEGGING FOR BAILOUT, LAGOS IS GOING FOR ANOTHER $200 MIL IMF LOAN, BROWN ROOF DEMONS.

But the person you are answering didn't mention yoruba, why are u insulting Yorubas? Now tell me, why exactly do u hate d Yorubas so much? 'cos they voted for Buhari?? That's not enough for hate na . .

3 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by hansad: 8:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
Yes, Nigeria has finally become a full-fledged terrorist state. A state that police and army opens fire on unarmed civilians making a political point.

Hopefully most of the people in Buhari's north of Nigeria shall welcome the news of killing Igbos on ptotedt march.
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by cymidas(m): 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Seriously the lackadaisical attitude of Buhari towards this issue is very annoying, how can this protest be going for weeks and the president behaves as if nothing is wrong. Maybe when you gets out of hand he will no how serious it is.
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by nzeobi(m): 8:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:
I think it is time Igbo elders caution the jobless miscreants causing all these mayhem

The SE governors should also have a meeting on how they can start creating an environment for gainful employment

The sight of the jobless IPOB youths roaming the streets during the protest was very saddening

I can really see why they are so angry, there is joblessness, poverty, dirt, frustration everywhere

I will even suggest they set up a charity for the SE. People are suffering there.

You think financially you are better than most of them
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by saintandsinnerz: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
calabardick:

the protest is not peacful, i have full details of their protest,

i pray i should be posted down there very soon, my blood dey hot like fire, am tired of operation thunder in uyo, i want a place like that

kill the cockroaches
If you are a military officer, i declare you will die a terrible and shameful death! You will never see anything good in the military; violence will consume you and your family will never receive any compensation on your death! Pig

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
For me, the diverse shades of history disclosed by this thread is indicative of the need for the UN to clarify the status of the people groups in the region before throwing its weight behind the inalienable rights of the Igbo to self-determination.
I may sound unpopular but methinks the best option for the Igbo is not Biafra but reentrance. Reentrance into Nigeria by way of reorienting the next generation of Igbos. I say this for three reasons 1. Given the population of the Igbos and the land mass available to them it is inconceivable they will not need to exist in diaspora-and in large numbers too! 2. Chinua Achebe had this to say -"There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend; by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness." Correct this and the age long tendency to distrust The Igbos harbored by many will vanish into the resultant convivial amity. 3. I'll miss Igbo cuisine and my Igbo brethren whom I'll require a visa to access should they insist on leaving! So long

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by hansad: 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2015
cymidas:
Seriously the non lackadaisical attitude of Buhari towards this issue is very annoying, how can this protest be going on and the president behaves as if nothing is wrong. Maybe when you gets out of hand he will no how serious it is.

Buhari is waiting for the right time his army shall conduct another genocide on Biafrans.

Buhari wants the killing fields of Boko Haram in the north to be repeated in the south.
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Kestolovee95(f): 8:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
Dinocarex:
the protest wasn't a peaceful one and I don't believe the news. How come the trucks set on fire wasnt said.
They said Miscreats set the mosque on fire... Who are the miscreats, the one doing the 'peaceful protest' or the ones at home

You don't call a protest peaceful when u deny passage of persons and vehicles

You don't call a protest peaceful when u chants war songs

You don't call a protest peaceful when people are denied to open their shops and markets.

I need a definition of peaceful protest... And I need an INTELLIGENT IPOB to answer me.
If ur quote is not intelligent enough, I won't answer you.

Mind you, I blame the Joint task force for using real ammunition... Tear gas would have been appropriate

The shooting of unarmed Biafrans begot the fire you see in those pictures. Bring your brother let me shoot him, after that, i'll want you to give me a handshake. Pig!
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Odogwu042(m): 8:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
viickerz:

look at yourself and tell me how u will be comfortable with the killing of nine unarmed people. And u wonder why they are defying odds to protest. Benjamin adekunle killed them but still they multiplied. No bullet can kill their dreams and thats true

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Dinocarex(m): 8:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kestolovee95:

The shooting of unarmed Biafrans begot the fire you see in those picture. Bring your brother let me shoot him, after that, i'll want you to give me a handshake. Pig!

When i said INTELLIGENT IPOB member. I wasn't referring to you.

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by IGBOSON1: 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:
I think it is time Igbo elders caution the jobless miscreants causing all these mayhem

The SE governors should also have a meeting on how they can start creating an environment for gainful employment

The sight of the jobless IPOB youths roaming the streets during the protest was very saddening

I can really see why they are so angry, there is joblessness, poverty, dirt, frustration everywhere

I will even suggest they set up a charity for the SE. People are suffering there.

^^^In your diseased mind now you'll be thinking you're smart abi? When you greedy fools went out in 2012 to demonstrate for the retention of free awoof oyel subsidy, i suppose you weren't jobless at the time!

Between your cursed kinsfolk and Igbos, who do you think is more in need of charity?

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by DonBobes(m): 8:35pm On Dec 02, 2015
Samirana360:
useless taskforce, na 4 civillians body una dey get power.....nemesis wil soon catch up wit u guyz...boko haram stil bombin ....i blame IPOB 4 refusing 2 pick up arms....we 9ja deltans go join them and make sure u guys pay 4 any soul u kill...nonsense

join dem and die like dey did.

2 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Liverpoolfc(m): 8:36pm On Dec 02, 2015
THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND. NE IS BOILING . NOW SE IS ABOUT TO BOIL. DO WE HV A PRESIDENT IN THIS COUNTRY?
#DO WE HV A PRESIDENT?#
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Kestolovee95(f): 8:37pm On Dec 02, 2015
Dinocarex:

When i said INTELLIGENT IPOB member. I wasn't referring to you.

How can a daft pig like you be asking to speak with an intelligent IPOB member? When your I.Q is beneath sea level? Get out of my face! you silly swine!

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Osisie(m): 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
tonychristopher:
what is wrong with Nigerian Army...you have the capacity to kill armless civilian yet you cant even defeat armed civilians in Boko haram and Niger Delta..maybe these people will only understnad violence

RIP to the death

You're a confirmed "oyi aje". How Texas na?
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by austinbrown: 8:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
Our security agents are bastards
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by RedCapChief(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
funkyibodude:
IPOB Don't want war yet they are instigating for it. What's the difference of not wanting to fight yet you go about looking for trouble. Blocking onitsha head bridge and stranding commuters makes what difference towards the release of Nnamdi kanu? Do you guys know the danger of blocking Onitsha head bridge, if not anything the bridge might collapse due to the structural decay. Sometimes I wonder whether IPOB folks reason with their Anus. Until the Federal government declares state of emergency that's when una eyes go clear.
My brother, IPOB has not declared any war. If they do, you will see it. The rocket launchers, grenades and blown-up buildings will be a clear sign. Does anybody need to tell you that Boko Haram has declared war on Nigeria?
I'm against causing havoc to stranded commuters but the FG has refused to turn its head, talk less of listen.
NLC strikes devastate the Nigerian economy, but I understand the purpose
IPOB's blocking of the bridge was distressing, but I understand the purpose

odeotito:
For me, the diverse shades of history disclosed by this thread is indicative of the need for the UN to clarify the status of the people groups in the region before throwing its weight behind the inalienable rights of the Igbo to self-determination.
I may sound unpopular but methinks the best option for the Igbo is not Biafra but reentrance. Reentrance into Nigeria by way of reorienting the next generation of Igbos.
That's true but how do you re-enter a place where you are not wanted
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Osisie(m): 8:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kestolovee95:

How can a daft pig like you be asking to speak with an intelligent IPOB member? When your I.Q is beneath sea level? Get out of my face! you silly swine!

Love your neighbour same way you love yourself. JESUS Returns Soon!

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by lekankolade(m): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
Imagine ....what a waste of life, some pple mumu no be small.... cry Viviangist's sis was there
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Dinocarex(m): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kestolovee95:

I'm giving you the attention you crave for. You have been calling me names and I have ignored you so far.
I'm still standing on what I said earlier.... Give Me an INTELLIGENT IPOB member. You can't even prove to me u're one. Smh!!!

2 Likes

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
For so long as the teaching and learning of History remains out of our schools will we keep repeating past mistakes. I'm cocksure only a negligible percentage of Nigerians know about the events that led to the Nigerian Civil War. But for God, Northerners might soon be bound for churches and homes of Ibos domiciled in the North in a bid to launch reprisal attacks. I plead a stop to protests that breed hatred, insecurity and portend war.

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by IGBOSON1: 8:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
DonBobes:

join dem and die like dey did.

^^^Yet another toerag with yet another pathetic point of view!

Get killed for protesting!?.....I shake my head in embarrassment for your kind!

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by kernel501: 8:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Abayhormy:

But the person you are answering didn't mention yoruba, why are u insulting Yorubas? Now tell me, why exactly do u hate d Yorubas so much? 'cos they voted for Buhari?? That's not enough for hate na . .

I HAVE LOTS OF RESPECT FOR YOUR KIND. LET ME PUT THE RECORD STRAIGHT, IGBOS HARDLY ATTACK HAUSAS ONLINE, BECAUSE THEY DON'T CARE, BUT 80% BIAFRA BLACKMAILING STORIES COMES FROM THEM(YORUBAS), WHY CAN'T THEY MIND THERE BUSINESS, WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN THERE STATES SO WHY MAKING US THEIR BUSINESS? WE DON'T WANT TO BE IN NIGERIA IS NO CRIME.

1 Like

Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by spontane(m): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
The FG should please stop this killing and stop pretending nothing is happening by ordering the killing of protesters. It is wrong and never part of the rules of engagement. Get this people to the round table and talk. This is a democracy.
Re: JTF Kill 9 IPOB Members In Onitsha - Vanguard by Kennedymac(m): 8:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
AnanseK:

You are so ignorant. I'm sorry for you.
jah bless u brother

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Fayose Meets Soldiers At A Checkpoint, Narrates How He Ran Away From Army. PICS / Video Of A Chopper Exchanging Items With Bandits / Nigerians React To President Buhari's Appearance At Aso Rock Villa Mosque Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.