Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

The True Story Behind The Grooms Men Eating With Packers - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The True Story Behind The Grooms Men Eating With Packers (1000 Views)

What Is The True Meaning Of Oshaprapra???? / Whats Your Nickname And What's The Story Behind It? / Hilarious: Caption This Pic Of A Guy Eating With Toilet Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The True Story Behind The Grooms Men Eating With Packers by fleps(m): 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
Its funny how a simple fun activity can go viral in a matter of days.....
Hmm.... such is the power of social media. The graduates of Performing Arts, University of Ilorin had gathered in Abeokuta, Ogun state to witness and celebrate the solemnization of the union of their course-mates and classmates. The event was a successful one, It was fun all round. I should know cos I was there. Let me take this time to introduce myself as one of the groom's men in the picture..... well.... introduce my tummy.

The whole Idea was as a result of limited plates as speculated. What most people do not know is the fact that this was a mini after party. So the caterers had gone with all their plates leaving coolers of food for the new couple. (Yoruba wedding planners and crashers would understand.) It was imperative to make use of the souvenirs, they were after all new plastic containers. The men whose faces are displayed in the picture are single Yoruba boiz,.... In no particular order, We have a CEO, an MC, a magazine editor and a creative designer.....and yours truly's stomach.

Well...... This is my first blog post and the most subtle I think. Cheers

http://changeam4dem..com.ng/2015/12/the-story-behind-grooms-men-with-packers.html

1 Share

Re: The True Story Behind The Grooms Men Eating With Packers by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
cool
Somebody shld help dem with broom
Re: The True Story Behind The Grooms Men Eating With Packers by dazzlingd(m): 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
No excuse pls....

you ate from Packer and that's it...

rly sad...

1 Like

Re: The True Story Behind The Grooms Men Eating With Packers by fleps(m): 3:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
dazzlingd:
No excuse pls....

you ate from Packer and that's it...

rly sad...

Young man, that is your opinion.

I think cc: lalasticlala holds a different one! grin

(1) (Reply)

The Best Birthday Message Ever (see Photo) / What A Woman Did To Her Husband's Mistress (photo) / Opinion: Can't The Devil Be Humble To Ask God For Forgiveness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.