Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" (6617 Views)

My Sister Married An Impotent Man / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by Hauneg(f): 4:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
DonBobes:
wat was she doin there?
She went to tak pictures for u so u can hv wat to put on ur blog abi, at d detriment of her own life. Her blood is on u and nt dos dt killed her.
Rip to her. So sad.
Are you for real
I bet some peeps out here hasn't experience the painful feelings that accompanies the death of a loved one.
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by chika1996: 11:58am On Dec 04, 2015
temitemi1:
Why are u begging pple to sympathize with u undecided
the tin tire me o
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by chival(f): 12:14pm On Dec 04, 2015
DukeNija:

i can say dis with my whole mouth that Yorubas are the only tribe in Nigeria that are cowards and cannot stand for what they believe in.

Well put.
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by jackpot(f): 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2015
The photo the OP used was from her facebook profile (Search Anthonia Ikeanyionwu)

OP, if you want credibility, post an exclusive picture of her.

Sorry, viviangist, I think she isn't your blood sister. From the same town at worst. It isn't out of place if you be at the Funeral to take pics. Is that not your job to cover breaking news? Find another concrete proof abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
jackpot:
The photo the OP used was from her facebook profile (Search Anthonia Ikeanyionwu)
OP, if you want credibility, post an exclusive picture of her.
Sorry, viviangist, I think she isn't your blood sister. From the same town at worst. It isn't out of place if you be at the Funeral to take pics. Is that not your job to cover breaking news? Find another concrete proof abeg.
strategy to drive traffic. They don't bear same surname
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
chival:

Well put.
my former 2go crush bears ur Moniker
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by jackpot(f): 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
Bossforeva:
strategy to drive traffic. They don't bear same surname
my offence is her using the word "blood". she could have just said sister.
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
Chai.
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
jackpot:
my offence is her using the word "blood". she could have just said sister.
lol it is still just like saying me and you are sibling

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Family Portrait Which Has Gone Viral / My Little Dilemma / Wife Vs Mother (at War)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.