Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" (6618 Views)

My Sister Married An Impotent Man / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks / Anything Wrong With Sleeping In This Position With My Sister? - Jayzeez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by bennyrazz: 9:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
in all this senseless protests and agitations, innocents people are made to pay for the sins of the wicked. My prayer to anyone who can say a louder Amen is that, may your life never be used as a sacrifice for any form of negotiations and settlement in this country Nigeria. Your feet will not lead you to the place of untimely death in Jesus name. Amen @op, condolence.
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by lekankolade(m): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
DukeNija:

i can say dis with my whole mouth that Yorubas are the only tribe in Nigeria that are cowards and cannot stand for what they believe in.

Bro, was u at d protest today? If no, u are a coward...coz ur own protest doesn't pass d block of ur room, join them tomorrow and share us ur pics live on that una bridge ( that's if u are lucky to tell the story)

3 Likes

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by andyanders: 9:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
Vivian, Take heart.God will heal the wound and console your parents IJN
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by dejonathan(f): 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2015
DukeNija:

You must be an ediot.. Its actually a compliment
fool Wats Ur Business Wit My Comment...Useless Goat

1 Like

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by DonBobes(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
amiskurie:
Sharaaaaap,u don't talk like pig.
lik ur fada dt fvcked ur mother in d ass ryt. Fvckin scum bag lik u.
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by DonBobes(m): 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
amiskurie:
Sharaaaaap,u don't talk like pig.
lik ur fada dt fvcked ur mother in d ass ryt. Fvckin scum bag lik u.
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by kliq(m): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2015
sad take heart

God bless her soul sad
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by amiskurie(m): 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2015
DonBobes:

lik ur fada dt fvcked ur mother in d ass ryt.
Fvckin scum bag lik u.

Your came to this world through ur mama's pit of hell puccy... Ur daddy should have fuccd a pig instead of a whoree stinky dog of a woman.

1 Like

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by busky101(m): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
she doesnt look 21!!!

1 Like

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
For those of you saying she was protesting, what if she went to buy something at Onitsha or she was traveling out of the state unfortunately for her got caught up in this which end her life. Remember no movement of vehicles, roads were blocked at Onitsha I believe she is unfortunate to be at the wrong place at the wrong time RIP
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by Tallesty1(m): 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Was she part of the protest?
I don't know who's lying but Bibian and abi Vivian made serious mistakes.

First, she blamed ipob for the death of her sister which is wrong. Igbos don't kill each other, the police/army killed them.

Secondly, was she hit by a stray bullet or was she among those protesting, if she was among the protesters then I believe she had it coming.

Biafra or Death is Our Mantra.
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
I wonder, what's inside that thing you called head?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by eightsin(m): 11:52pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mogidi:
Such a beautiful angel.

@viviangist
Post a picture of yourself and your sister to help put paid to the rumour mills.
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by mike404(m): 12:00am On Dec 03, 2015
WALAHI I GET AM POR SENSE
Mogidi:
Such a beautiful angel.

@viviangist
Post a picture of yourself and your sister to help put paid to the rumour mills.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by mike404(m): 12:04am On Dec 03, 2015
viviangist:
I Posted The News of My sister who was killed today During Biafra Protest in Onitsha Anambra state and some people came up with some threads , like the following.
https://www.nairaland.com/2776896/viviangist-please-show-us-picture
https://www.nairaland.com/2777038/why-dont-believe-biafran-protesters
https://www.nairaland.com/2776615/vivian-gist-liar-looking-cheap

And many others , Dear with tears in my eyes i will like to show the Nairalanders the real photos of my beautiful sister that was wasted Today at Onitsha Anambra state , Today is the saddest day of My Life i can't say any other thing , see the photos of my lovely sister below and sympathize with me ....

Cc; seun , lalasticlala , mynd44 , that's who i lost Today
IS THIS HOW YOU WANNA RUIN YOUR CARRER CONTINUE, END JUSTIFIES THE MEANS

1 Like

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 03, 2015
viviangist:
I Posted The News of My sister who was killed today During Biafra Protest in Onitsha Anambra state and some people came up with some threads , like the following.

And many others , Dear with tears in my eyes i will like to show the Nairalanders the real photos of my beautiful sister that was wasted Today at Onitsha Anambra state , Today is the saddest day of My Life i can't say any other thing , see the photos of my lovely sister below and sympathize with me ....

May her soul rest in peace
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by sorom4: 2:12am On Dec 03, 2015
lekankolade:

Before, we used to think it's only northerners that can be easily brainwashed to d extent that they won't mind loosing their precious life while those they are dying for is alive sipping Fura de Nunu....but with the situation of things now, dis pple are no different.....i can say dis with my whole mouth that Yorubas are the only tribe in Nigeria today that Look before they Leap....
That is an act if cowardice and not looking before leaping

1 Like

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 03, 2015
Viviangist, you are nothing but a fraud. No amount of Nairaland promotion will make your Anambra ass popular. You think it's easy to be a Linda Ikeji?

Hell no!
She hustled and grinded for years in the modelling industry before branching into celebrity gossips and fashion.

No amount of colluding with Lalasticlala will make you.

You just don't have what it takes.

3 Likes

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by Nobody: 2:29am On Dec 03, 2015
viviangist:
I Posted The https://www.nairaland.com/2776896/viviangist-please-show-us-picture https://www.nairaland.com/2777038/why-dont-believe-biafran-protesters https://www.nairaland.com/2776615/vivian-gist-liar-looking-cheap
Dear with tears in my eyes ....
Keep shedding crocodile tears with the your Catapilar teeth. grin

1 Like

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by PERFECT2(m): 4:16am On Dec 03, 2015
Is dat ur 21 yrs old sister?

R. I. P to the dead. Dats all I can say.

Meanwhile, did u guys take pictures 2geda wen she was alive? Or is it only personal pix u too her?

Show us wat we wanna see.
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:55am On Dec 03, 2015
Seun we are wiser than all these things you guys are doing here. Why can't you confirm before pushing her thread on fp claiming the girl is her sister. Why do you have to delete my thread? Why the hate?

2 Likes

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by Wisdomkosi(m): 4:57am On Dec 03, 2015
Viviangist, you are nothing but a fraud. No amount of Nairaland promotion will make your Anambra ass popular. You think it's easy to be a Linda Ikeji?

Hell no!
She hustled and grinded for years in the modelling industry before branching into celebrity gossips and fashion.

No amount of colluding with Lalasticlala will make you.

You just don't have what it takes.

#fact bro. She has been colluding with Lalasticlala and seun to deceive us. We no be small pinkin again

3 Likes

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 03, 2015
Seun is just after the traffic,nothing more.As 4 the mod's?they are just zombies,programmed robots!!as for bibian as some1 called her,bcare of what u wish for,sometimes u get it instanta...u might have fooled lots of Nigerians cus my investigation show u v no sis but 1 day,u go born girl O....

1 Like

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by adegunwa4real(m): 6:56am On Dec 03, 2015
DukeNija:

i can say dis with my whole mouth that Yorubas are the only tribe in Nigeria that are cowards and cannot stand for what they believe in.

No no no, you my friend, you are wrong! Now lemme rephrase that for u"they prefer not to die like chicken but achieve their goal with the use of their intellectual capacity" wisdom is everything! I pray u guys won't regret d aftermath of this violence! Because, by the time u guys re done pushing ur region into chaos, there won't be anything left to even sustain the biafra ur clamoring for! Go to maiduguri and see what am talking about! No one wld want to invest or develop a war torn region! Use ur brain and not ur fist! BIAFRA is achieveable without violence! The Igbo youth shld ask the person pushing them into war to first send his own children to lead the warfront and also ask d person to give them a well mapped out plan on ow he intends to develop biafraland after destroying it! I am a Yoruba, but I believe in Biafra, I believe in freedom, I believe in choice but i#saynotoviolence

2 Likes

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by liquidmetall: 7:08am On Dec 03, 2015
Post a pix of the both of you before her death

Abi you didn't snap with her before her death

Even showing us her pics on the burial day won't mean any thing cos you r a blogger you can surely maneuver and get her burial pics

Infact am attending her burial, with other ipob members , would love to see you and see how the lady is related to u

Woe be tide you if that lady is not really your blood sis

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by DonBobes(m): 7:20am On Dec 03, 2015
amiskurie:

Your came to this world through ur mama's pit of hell puccy... Ur daddy should have fuccd a pig instead of a whoree stinky dog of a woman.

u knw ur mama ws here last and she gav me a BJ, wao! U need to see hw i came al over her face. She sed it ws d best she eva had. Nt even ur piglet cleanin father culd achieve dat. Fool.
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by otimize(m): 7:26am On Dec 03, 2015
By family she mean her Biafra sister, not blood sister!
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by infogenius(m): 7:41am On Dec 03, 2015
DukeNija:

Are you sure? Ask Asiwaju Tinubu
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by Abbey2sam(m): 7:51am On Dec 03, 2015
viviangist:

the thunder way go fire still dey warm up.......................

even if shes your sister does that justify you putting up her graphic pictures on nairaland ?
how do you thing her parents will feel when they find out about this?

don't even try to tell me shes your sister cuz i know shes not

i open a thread recently to create awareness about how bad it is to put upload this kinda pictures on nairaland, but it never got the attention it needed to pass the message across

https://www.nairaland.com/2753958/why-only-africa-nigeria

lets us respect the dead, i have nothing against you tryna hustle but not at the expense of the dead girl pls

2 Likes

Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by TheMascot(m): 9:50am On Dec 03, 2015
9jacrip:
can I borrow ur plot?.. I need to use it to post something...
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
TheMascot:
can I borrow ur plot?.. I need to use it to post something...

Bad person cheesy

Don't make me laugh o, this thread isn't a place for jokes.
Re: Real Photos Of My Sister Killed Today At Onitsha Biafra Protest - "Vivian Gist" by ManTiger(m): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
DukeNija:

Your MUMU no get second class, even Ikemba who was the father of this struggle was a coward, he openly condemn his action and openly said "it will be so unfortunate for anyone to re-ignite the struggle". I'll post a vid clip shortly.

If anyone die for Biafra or Nijeriya, such just die for nothing!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Little Dilemma / Wife Vs Mother (at War) / She Is A Housewife, She Doesn't Work???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.