Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ (5379 Views)

Should A Cheating Girlfriend Ever Ebe Forgiven? / When You Have The Best Girlfriend / 15 Signs That You Have The Best Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by djgrafiti(m): 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
For sometimes now there has been a lot of posts from guys on this forum lamenting about how useless,unfaithful and all that gold digging stuffs about girls. So i am here to testify that good girls still exists.First of all i must say that i am not a feminist,so don't accuse me of such: I know that the percentage of the so called bad girls are magnanimous in our society today,i have had my fair share of betrayal,heartbreak and unfaithfulness.But today i am happy to have met an Angel. She is the best thing that has happened to me,is been 3yrs now but she is still as faithful,loving,respectful,committed,devoted to me as ever.I have never cheated on her but i have done silly things that 90% of most gals won't tolerate from guys and yet she hasn't given up on me.She hardly asks me for anything,even when she should,she believes and supports my dreams,she treats me like a king even when i don't deserve it.4yrs back i never thought such a gal still exist until i met her. I could go on for weeks talking about her good qualities but i must stop here. In conclusion guys pls lets stop judging the good ones with the bad ones,pray that u meet the one who is meant for u,and u will realize what true love is all about...Shalom...#Isgrafiti

12 Likes

Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by MzPecs(f): 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
Congrats! cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by iceberylin(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lets wait till he finds out the truth.... grin

18 Likes

Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by ojophilip(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2015
endtime friendship endtime friendship
Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by kokoA(m): 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2015
So I should read that long story up there because of what? I dey follow you straf am?

1 Like

Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by djgrafiti(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
kokoA:
So I should read that long story up there because of what? I dey follow you straf am?
hahaha bro.....u no dey follow me o
Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by Wizzz: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2015
OP give me her name and phone number, let's see how it goes cool

1 Like

Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
happy for u guys....is gud u appreciate her
Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by Solidkay(m): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2015
There r basically no bad girls na because u never meet ur missing rib, Abi hw do u xpect volkswagen engine follow range rover work. Think abt it.

1 Like

Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by djgrafiti(m): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2015
Wizzz:
OP give me her name and phone number, let's see how it goes cool
i would have love to but u are just going to waste ur energy and resources.
Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by djgrafiti(m): 10:51pm On Dec 02, 2015
Snowangel4:
happy for u guys....is gud u appreciate her
thanks dear.
Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by wtfCode: 10:53pm On Dec 02, 2015
stop making noise and just marry this gal.
Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by djgrafiti(m): 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
wtfCode:
stop making noise and just marry this gal.
marriage underway bro....i go invite u,hope say u go come?
Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
When are you taking her to the altar?
djgrafiti:
For sometimes now there has been a lot of posts from guys on this forum lamenting about how useless,unfaithful and all that gold digging stuffs about girls. So i am here to testify that good girls still exists.First of all i must say that i am not a feminist,so don't accuse me of such: I know that the percentage of the so called bad girls are magnanimous in our society today,i have had my fair share of betrayal,heartbreak and unfaithfulness.But today i am happy to have met an Angel. She is the best thing that has happened to me,is been 3yrs now but she is still as faithful,loving,respectful,committed,devoted to me.I have never cheated on her but i have done silly things that 90% of most gals won't tolerate from guys and yet she hasn't given up on me.She hardly asks me for anything,even when she should,she believes and supports my dreams,she treats me like a king even when i don't deserve it.4yrs back i never thought such a gal still exist until i met her. I could go on for weeks talking about her good qualities but i must stop here. In conclusion guys pls lets stop judging the good ones with the bad ones,pray that u meet the one who is meant for u,and u will realize what true love is all about...Shalom...#Isgrafiti
Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by Davijunson: 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2015
iceberylin:
Take your Pessimistic self outta this thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by djgrafiti(m): 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2015
atarapa:
When are you taking her to the altar?
God's willing next year bro
Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by Youngpo413: 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2015
Uwaafid!
Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by misspicy(f): 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2015
congratulations man....you are fortunate to be sensible unlike your counterparts here....my regards to your girlfriend,i like the way you appreciate her grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by firstking01(m): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2015
djgrafiti:
For sometimes now there has been a lot of posts from guys on this forum lamenting about how useless,unfaithful and all that gold digging stuffs about girls. So i am here to testify that good girls still exists.First of all i must say that i am not a feminist,so don't accuse me of such: I know that the percentage of the so called bad girls are magnanimous in our society today,i have had my fair share of betrayal,heartbreak and unfaithfulness.But today i am happy to have met an Angel. She is the best thing that has happened to me,is been 3yrs now but she is still as faithful,loving,respectful,committed,devoted to me.I have never cheated on her but i have done silly things that 90% of most gals won't tolerate from guys and yet she hasn't given up on me.She hardly asks me for anything,even when she should,she believes and supports my dreams,she treats me like a king even when i don't deserve it.4yrs back i never thought such a gal still exist until i met her. I could go on for weeks talking about her good qualities but i must stop here. In conclusion guys pls lets stop judging the good ones with the bad ones,pray that u meet the one who is meant for u,and u will realize what true love is all about...Shalom...#Isgrafiti
its nt asif dey dnt exist...bt d percentage is very mynute...lets say, 1 owta every 100 gals....ur lucky tho.
Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
Is this the part where I get to tip my hat for u coz u hv a faithful wench for a girlfriend? *scoffs* children!
Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by djgrafiti(m): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
firstking01:
its nt asif dey dnt exist...bt d percentage is very mynute...lets say, 1 owta every 100 gals....ur lucky tho.
thanks...may u be more luckier than i am.
Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by Nature8(m): 11:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
iceberylin:

Lol.. Bad belle grin
Wish them well bro..

@Op, I wish you guys more love, happiness and understanding..

I love this part;

But today i am happy to have met
an Angel. She is the best thing that has
happened to me, is been 3yrs now but she is still
as faithful,loving,respectful,committed,devoted to
me. I have never cheated on her but i have done
silly things that 90% of most gals won't tolerate
from guys and yet she hasn't given up on
me.She hardly asks me for anything,even when
she should,she believes and supports my
dreams,she treats me like a king even when i
don't deserve it.4yrs back i never thought such a
gal still exist until i met her. I could go on for
weeks talking about her good qualities but i must
stop here..

But I must tell you that it's not only you that has that kind of girl, my girl is the best bro.. She's a heaven sent and I thank God everyday for giving her to me.. I call her My Sunshine..

1 Like

Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by djgrafiti(m): 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2015
misspicy:
congratulations man....you are fortunate to be sensible unlike your counterparts here....my regards to your girlfriend,i like the way you appreciate her grin
thanks miss God bless.
Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by djgrafiti(m): 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2015
Nature8:

Lol.. Bad belle grin
Wish them well bro..

@Op, I wish you guys more love, happiness and understanding..

I love this part;

But today i am happy to have met
an Angel. She is the best thing that has
happened to me, is been 3yrs now but she is still
as faithful,loving,respectful,committed,devoted to
me. I have never cheated on her but i have done
silly things that 90% of most gals won't tolerate
from guys and yet she hasn't given up on
me.She hardly asks me for anything,even when
she should,she believes and supports my
dreams,she treats me like a king even when i
don't deserve it.4yrs back i never thought such a
gal still exist until i met her. I could go on for
weeks talking about her good qualities but i must
stop here..

But I must tell you that it's not only you that has that kind of girl, my girl is the best bro.. She's a heaven sent and I thank God everyday for giving her to me.. I call her My Sunshine..
Thanks bro,now i know i am not the only one.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by wtfCode: 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
djgrafiti:
marriage underway bro....i go invite u,hope say u go come?
why not...will love to see that angel shaa
Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by djgrafiti(m): 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2015
wtfCode:

why not...will love to see that angel shaa
hahaha as long as u don't try to steal her from me o.
Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by wtfCode: 11:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
djgrafiti:
hahaha as long as u don't try to steal her from me o.
why would i wanna snatch ur bae away 4rm u?
...and as i'm seeing it,if that happens, u might die of heart attack.
so i'm not even thinking of committing murder either. wink cheesy
Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by djgrafiti(m): 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2015
wtfCode:

why would i wanna snatch ur bae away 4rm u?
...and as i'm seeing it,if that happens, u might die of heart attack.
so i'm not even thinking of committing murder either. wink cheesy
Bro no be lie o....person fit die.

1 Like

Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by djgrafiti(m): 11:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
iceberylin:
I smell jealousy.
Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by Mubby4luv(m): 11:40pm On Dec 02, 2015
Brother, i share your story too. I also ve a girl with the exact things you mentioned, we ve been together for 2yrs now. I'm happy for you and Myself. May God keep us with our loved ones wink

1 Like

Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by djgrafiti(m): 11:43pm On Dec 02, 2015
Mubby4luv:
Brother, i share your story too. I also ve a girl with the exact things you mentioned, we ve been together for 2yrs now. I'm happy for you and Myself. May God keep us with our loved ones wink
AMEN in capital letters.

1 Like

Re: I Have Got The Best Girlfriend Ever,so Proud Of Her For These........ by nwaanambra1(m): 11:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
WELL! WHO AM I TO SAY!

BUT GUY LETS HOPE U DON'T WITHDRAW THIS POST REAL SOON!

THEY HAVE THIS THING IN THEM ABOUT FUKING U UP BIG TIME WHEN U R MOST RELAXED AND THINKING U HAV IT ALL TO YOURSELF.

LOVE YOUR WOMAN BUT DON'T COUNT ON THEM TO BE TOO RELIABLE TO PLACE UR HEAD FOR COMFORT.

BUT I GUESS U R STILL TOO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Mountain Doesn't Go To Muhammed, Muhammed Should Go To The Mountain!! (pic) / Big Girls Vs Thin Guys / D Way Some Women Look Like When Pregnant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.