Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,714 members, 7,862,262 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

Rocking Ma 7th Month. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rocking Ma 7th Month. (923 Views)

Couple Rocking Super Eagles Jersey In Doggy Pre-Wedding Photos / Muslim Bride Rocking Hijab With Gele (Photos) / Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rocking Ma 7th Month. by Nobody: 12:20am On Dec 03, 2015
Almghty God, plx kip taking charge over me and the adorable seed of life u planted inside of me. Protect us and daddy frm all evils frm any angle. Can't wait to meet my lil one.

5 Likes

Re: Rocking Ma 7th Month. by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 03, 2015
AWWW You're so pretty! Pregnancy really does look good on you and you ain't even fat! You look so good though. Have a safe delivery and in two months time, make sure you come and celebrate your bundle of joy with us grin

It's gonna be a February baby
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rocking Ma 7th Month. by Nobody: 1:21am On Dec 03, 2015
Another angel is coming to see the beautiful world...
Re: Rocking Ma 7th Month. by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 03, 2015
Ohhhh what a feeling... And lil one should take it easy with mummy
Re: Rocking Ma 7th Month. by misspicy(f): 6:25am On Dec 03, 2015
wow its7 months already? it felt like just yesterday when you needed an advice....but babes you look so sexy and lovely,not like someone that has dropped before sef gringringrin

inshort i pray to be slim like this when my time comes....safe delivery ma'am my regards to the Angel in there and hope his/her daddy is doing the needful cheesy(topping it wink )

1 Like

Re: Rocking Ma 7th Month. by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 03, 2015
wish ya safe delivery, say Me 'hi' to your baby.#smiles
Re: Rocking Ma 7th Month. by kaziblake(f): 7:21am On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=Benignasweety post=40632261]Almghty God, plx kip taking charge over me and the adorable seed of life u planted inside of me. Protect us and daddy frm all evils frm any angle. Can't wait to meet my lil one.[/quote Aww wishing you safe delivery
Re: Rocking Ma 7th Month. by prahcetomi(m): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2015
Benignasweety:
Almghty God, plx kip taking charge over me and the adorable seed of life u planted inside of me. Protect us and daddy frm all evils frm any angle. Can't wait to meet my lil one.
congrats....safe delivery IJN....you still look beautiful o

1 Like

Re: Rocking Ma 7th Month. by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 03, 2015
K

(1) (Reply)

See What A Lady Said About Guys Who Are Stingy To Their Girlfriends(pic) / Your Most Challenging/difficult Moment In Life / Few Reasons To Stay Single Rather Than Be In A Poor Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.