Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,254 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President (20954 Views)

Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) / Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch / Buhari Leaves For India Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by gurunlocker: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2015
I hope he will visit Nigeria properly one day

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by kenben: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2015
Your Excellency with all due respect, this joke is getting old. Please stay at home and provide the leadership Nigeria badly needs.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by Tallesty1(m): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2015
First Nigeria Air President.

They campaigned for him online and now he's leading on air
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by Brilliantlights(m): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2015
It is well with Nigeria

If you are still asking "how can i make money online" when opportunities abound that you are not taking then you should check yourself. You really aren't ready yet. Opportunities are screaming for attention but skepticism has blinded us and made us deaf to it. Wake up lazy youths and stop hoping on the Government for easy jobs. Come learn how you can earn with Brilliantlightsmedia while developing unique skills that will feed you for all your life.
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2015
Saturn213:
Well done PMB

He will meet with his Chinese counterpart to discuss funding arrangements for infrastructural projects

God bless the President
God has more serious issues to attend to,, God will bless Nigerians suffering daily to make ends meet not a traveller.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by sunkoye: 10:08am On Dec 03, 2015
This is called strategic developmental foundations. Well done baba wink
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by HirstMOG(m): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2015
PMB has visited over 20 countries since assuming office. When will he visit Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by 400billionman: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2015
I said it a month ago here.

Let Buhari go to China for Bailout. US and UK aint helping him aside SELFIES..

When things normalize, Nigeria will pay..
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by swiffy(f): 10:09am On Dec 03, 2015
Mr tourist president u no dey tire, all d travel wey u no travel since wey u sitdown 4 ur doura u wan make sure say u complete all now? We av not heard any word 4rm u concerning all dis killings in nigeria.all dis blood dey are shaaaring. der ris GOD oh

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by AnodaIT(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2015
I hope he will visit Nigeria for Xmas

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2015
shameless President; there is fire in your house, and you're going to your neighbours house to sleep.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by grandgod402(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2015
I believe Nigeria with be gr8 under Pmb....it just a matter of time.
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by viktor01(m): 10:10am On Dec 03, 2015
...................................warefa
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 10:11am On Dec 03, 2015
amtaken:
All these proper foundation you are laying before breaking the news is to show us reasons why Buhari should keep travelling.

#Smh.
this is just the Genesis,,, ya'all needed change but now u getting changes
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 03, 2015
grandgod402:
[b][/b][center][/center]I believe Nigeria with be gr8 under Pmb....it just a matter of time.I believe Nigeria with be gr8 under Pmb....it just a matter of time.I believe Nigeria with be gr8 under Pmb....it just a matter of time.
Keep on believing till your sweat turns green mumu
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2015
ModiKen:
At least this one has more importance than that trip to France and would have more meaning on the lives of Nigerians.

So all I can say is "God speed Mr. President"!

My Brother, the trip to France is almost anti Nigeria. Not in a direct sort of way.

We depend on oil for revenue. For now Agriculture and other exports are not well developed in Nigeria.

The climate change summit indirectly is clamoring for the reduction of emissions which is mainly from fossil fuels engines of which a great deal of these fuels are crude oil and its refined products. So they are simply saying, lets cut back on this crude thing.

THE NUMBER OF CHARGING POINTS FOR ELECTRIC CARS THAT ARE BEING BUILT AND INSTALLED DAILY IN PUBLIC CAR PARKS IN FRANCE (EVEN IN A SMALL CITY AS TOULOUSE) WILL MAKE YOU FEAR FOR NIGERIA'S FUTURE AND HER MONO ECONOMY. HER RELIANCE ON CRUDE OIL AND THE EMBEZZLEMENT OF FUNDS DERIVED FROM CRUDE.

Car adverts are mainly hybrids and electric cars. It is a thing of concern. We should be attending the Paris summit with a view of how we can find alternative exports and how we can within limited time, make use of the wealth generated from crude for maximum economic development.

We need to look beyond 2019 in this country.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by romney678mitt: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2015
End time president. Always traveling like say he dey go buy pure water. Hishhh
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by margclever: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2015
kenben:
Your Excellency with all due respect, this joke is getting old. Please stay at home and provide the leadership Nigeria badly needs.
have you not heard how much he makes on each trip? the guy will make more trips cos this is his own way of making money to buy more pampers
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by opius: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2015
Before this gvt clock a year this Man would ve visit all the country in the world ... when u use all the time traveling around the world when re u going to ve time for us.. enough of this tour

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by 2rutalk1: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2015
Safe trip Baba. Pls buy fuel for us when next you are visiting Nigeria. Ijeoma!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by WILL888(m): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2015
I was aware of the BRICS.I hope my able president will help us make it BRINCS as I envisaged.People calling him names will soon see between the lines and shower eulogies on him.I'm not losing sleep over his capabilities as a president of this great nation.
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by MrEverest(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2015
So the dullard is still junketing round the globe even as his country is threatning to burst at the seams. What an evil man, just like Emperor Nero, Buhari is fidling while Nigeria is burning. Its official, Nigerians are on their own!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by TruthHurts1(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2015
There are many duties PMB can delegate but rather he chooses to do them himself.
Before he appointed Ministers it would have been understandable. But since he now has cabinet members, it quite inexcusable.
Is he saying that the Vice President who is a distinguished advocate and academic don could not have undertaken most of these diplomatic meetings himself? Doesn't our President trust his Vice to act in the best interests of the nation? So many unanswered questions.
Meanwhile the country is in total disarray.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by Abujalandlord: 10:21am On Dec 03, 2015
I pity those innocent fools burning Nigerian flags and clamouring for Biafra..some one should please tell them or I guess they don't know that the greatest victims of this madness agitation will be the ndigbos and ndigbos. Alone. And not the other way round. Those fools are been paid by same people that profited for represent them just cos they lost power they thinks they can create a situation the like of june12..the big question is ..would there be this agitation if GEJ had won.. let's think abeg
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by FrancisCAF: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2015
Anyway, we keep watching, believing that all these travel and tour will yield a fruitful result for economic developement. No april fool pls. God, Nigeria is in ur hands
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by mbulela: 10:22am On Dec 03, 2015
They did not tell us what China is getting in return.
Afterall, they are not father christmas

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by GreatEngineer(m): 10:23am On Dec 03, 2015
emmanuel596:
Great man.....an old man goin through the stress that most of his younger critics can't go tru....GOD bless this man........

Who send am?

Abi nna me ask him to contest for president?

All I need is good governance so if he knows he cannot do it or is too stressful, he better resign.

On the topic and the travel plan, I hope everything goes as planned not just to talk on paper and go there to do another things then take modeling pictures and come back.
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by sirAmeh(m): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2015
Try to present nigeria in a positive way.
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by WILL888(m): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=HirstMOG post=40641292]PMB has visited over 20 countries since assuming office. When will he visit Nigeria?

Why are u hating on this man for no reason.I'm afraid u don't give ursef too much headache.Plus this traveling things are for the benefit of us all except u are no longer a Nigerian.
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by outlandra(m): 10:29am On Dec 03, 2015
hee hee hee!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayemi’s Deputy Reveals How Fayose’s Last-minute Plan Failed / EFCC Interrogates Mohammed Sani-Omolori National Assembly Clerk, Seizes Passport / President Buhari Salutes General Gowon At 86, Calls Him A Gallant Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.