Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President (20953 Views)

Buhari Leaves For New York For 71st UN General Assembly (pics) / Buhari Leaves Abuja For Iran On Sunday-punch / Buhari Leaves For India Tuesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by CriticalThought: 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
The upsetting thing about all of this is how quick the media is to let us know where PMB is going to, the same media cannot ask about any of the policies or report fact based news

1 Like

Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by CriticalThought: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2015
I have said it before and I will say it again, Nigeria is not ready for change. The biggest mistake Nigerians made was buying into the APC ‘change’ buzzword. There is no plan or direction. GEJ may not have been the best choice but he was not part of the old boys military cabal that rubbished this country. Instead PMB was elected, a man who spent

PMB announced boko haram would be defeated by December, ask yourself if we are going to meet that timeline
5000K for unemployed, now minister of information, Lai Mohammed, came out and said its only for vulnerable Nigerians. Perhaps he has failed to realize that vulnerable Nigerians outnumber unemployed graduates

PMB gave Solomon Dalong, a 51 year old lawyer with NO SPORTS BACKGROUND, portfolio of Minister of youth and sports. Is that not a square peg in a round hole

What about the fact that government has virtually no policies on anything, if you know where they are listed, please let me know.
Then lets not forget the social media bill nonsense, doesn’t that smell like 1984 all over again, the new and improve decree 4.

What about the Biafra situation, instead of going to the drawing board and finding structural policies that benefit those areas and the nation at large, you send more police and the army, how will it not turn bloody and violent? You don’t throw fuel into fire and not expect to get burnt.

What about his frequent meeting with the british, we know they began the problems for the country but for the love of God, cant you find the solutions at home, there is literally all the resources we need under our feet

If we want this country to change, the current political class must be eliminated, I don’t mean resign to some villa somewhere, I mean 6 feet below or expel them from the country. IBB, PMB, Saraki, David Mark, Tinubu, Obasanjo, Obanikoro, FFK. The list is many but star from here
We know the solutions to our problems but until we apply the Jerry Rawlings principle, full House Cleaning we are not ready.

Anyways, my rant ends here. God bless all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by amtaken(f): 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
I wasn't one of them.
ICEFLAME419ja:
this is just the Genesis,,, ya'all needed change but now u getting changes
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by 8unit(f): 8:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
jomoh:
Some people will prefer he sits in Aso Rock and summon the Chinese President just because some people decides to protest the incarceration of someone accused of treasonable offence. They keep proving him right and putting him into further trouble.

Nigeria will be great either Biafra joins in building it or not. It will only be for their own good if they join hands in building the country instead of going against it at this crucial time.

History won't judge them right if they refuse to and they and their grand children will forever regret it.

too bad you didn't even mention the problem of the country. Just leave the protest out of this. The protest isn't taking much life than Boko Haram which He used to win votes. U remember how he promised to end insurgency? So do u think him getting his ass down here to plan well is a big thing? Like seriously some of ya all sound so stewpid for my liking.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by jomoh: 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
8unit:

too bad you didn't even mention the problem of the country. Just leave the protest out of this. The protest isn't taking much life than Boko Haram which He used to win votes. U remember how he promised to end insurgency? So do u think him getting his ass down here to plan well is a big thing? Like seriously some of ya all sound so stewpid for my liking.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, an attention seeking cretin quotes you.

So by your twisted senseless and obviously mentally defected flat headed thinking, PMB should not do anything again because BH is yet to be eliminated. He should sit down and do nothing until BH is totally eradicated.

Bashar Al-Assad never travelled since the beginning of the Syrian unrest.

He should've summoned the Chinese president or just leave everything else and face BH like that is the only problem Nigeria has. No wonder your region is yet to produce a President and I doubt it ever will with this kind of thinking.

Now tell me the "unstupid" wise one, while he sits down, what will be the job of the NSA, DG SSS, CDS, Interior Minister, Defence Minister and a host of other Security chiefs.

Ode, olodo, oponu abi ifun rairai.
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by DONFASZY(m): 10:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Buhari is now a tourist to me...all i read is buhari travelling since march 2015 he blocked my dom acct
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by 8unit(f): 10:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
jomoh:

Just when you thought it couldn't get any worse, an attention seeking cretin quotes you.

So by your twisted senseless and obviously mentally defected flat headed thinking, PMB should not do anything again because BH is yet to be eliminated. He should sit down and do nothing until BH is totally eradicated.

He should've summoned the Chinese president or just leave everything else and face BH like that is the only problem Nigeria has. No wonder your region is yet to produce a President and I doubt it ever will with this kind of thinking.

Now tell me the "unstupid" wise one, while he sits down, what will be the job of the NSA, DG SSS, CDS, Interior Minister, Defence Minister and a host of other Security chiefs.

you're very stewpid. Cheap He goat
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by uzolexis(f): 12:30am On Dec 04, 2015
jomoh:

Plz stop blindly supporting PMB. He is a tourist and not a president. He has ministers and a VP for crying out loud, why cant he delegate some of this things to them? Why does he have to go himself? Is it that he doesn't trust his ministers? Why cant the VP go instead of him sometimes. Buhari has not been in Nigeria for 2 straight weeks since he became president, he's been touring the world,attending both relevant and irrelevant meetings. No matter, how we try to twist it, it doesnt speak well of a president.
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by jomoh: 6:12am On Dec 04, 2015
uzolexis:

Plz stop blindly supporting PMB. He is a tourist and not a president. He has ministers and a VP for crying out loud, why cant he delegate some of this things to them? Why does he have to go himself? Is it that he doesn't trust his ministers? Why cant the VP go instead of him sometimes. Buhari has not been in Nigeria for 2 straight weeks since he became president, he's been touring the world,attending both relevant and irrelevant meetings. No matter, how we try to twist it, it doesnt speak well of a president.

I am not a blind supporter but at the same time there are thing that cannot be delegated. Especially at this crucial time Nigeria is. Whatever in on ground in Nigeria can easily be handled by a minister or VP.

If you have ever been in a distressed company before, you will understand and appreciate what the man is doing. In a distressed company, even the issues of an ordinary gate man will be a topic of interest to the new manager. Take MTN for example do you think the new Nigerian Chairman will ever delegate any negotiation with NCC to anyone. Nigeria is a distressed country give the man a break.

In 1999 when OBJ came in, most of these kids on Nairaland were either not born or couldn't recognise their right from left, he did the same thing. Maybe not to this extent because Nigeria was not as distressed as this.

When GEJ was travelling to Israel almost on a weekly basis, did anyone critisize him for it.

Call me a blind follower then I'll call you a blind critic.
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by kel4soft: 6:56am On Dec 04, 2015
zoelife:

Grow up and man up to the obvious brother.

Leave GEJ out of this and accept u've made a voting mistake.

A problem acknowledged is a problem half solved.
You avoided the $2.1bn scam. I never made a mistake and I will still vote for Baba 100 and 300 times over the wasteful otuekean who used our common wealth as Bazaar when oil price was at its peak. If the former did very well. How come 90% of our Federal roads are not motorable? I will continue to bring in GEJ into this discuss since he is the genesis of the financial crisis we re having in the country.
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by kel4soft: 6:59am On Dec 04, 2015
zoelife:

And what is an Investor's primary goal for an investment?

No doubt the Chinese are great, the ish here is PMB's approach to FDI. It's not by gra-gra and sucking up.

If the economy is up. And running at premium, don't u think dis gives us greater bargaining power?

Running to these countries so early leaves us at their mercy.

The keywords- 'SO EARLY'. 'APPROACH'

On one hand you lots said he is so when he wants to get things faster to since to be hones Nigeria is not as rich as it used to , you are crying to early. Christ! You wailers are meh!
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 04, 2015
kel4soft:

On one hand you lots said he is so when he wants to get things faster to since to be hones Nigeria is not as rich as it used to , you are crying to early. Christ! You wailers are meh!

Oh dear!

Is it so hard to understand simple logic?

It's well
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2015
kel4soft:

You avoided the $2.1bn scam. I never made a mistake and I will still vote for Baba 100 and 300 times over the wasteful otuekean who used our common wealth as Bazaar when oil price was at its peak. If the former did very well. How come 90% of our Federal roads are not motorable? I will continue to bring in GEJ into this discuss since he is the genesis of the financial crisis we re having in the country.

He is? Really?

Oh, guess you were born 2009.

It's well
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by orunto27: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
Good. As the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Go in Peace and come back in Peace.
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by kel4soft: 11:28pm On Dec 04, 2015
zoelife:

He is? Really?

Oh, guess you were born 2009.

It's well

Continue wailing. OBJ left this country still very rich. What happened just 8years later?
Re: Buhari Leaves For S-africa Today To Discuss With China’s President by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2015
kel4soft:

Continue wailing. OBJ left this country still very rich. What happened just 8years later?

Despite the above, Nigeria only become Africa's No. 1 economy in 2013-2014.

#yimu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Borrowed N24bn In 11 Months / 5 Times Wole Soyinka Criticised Pres. Buhari This Year / Wike Criticises Dokpesi On His Statement About Atiku Handing Over To The SE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.