Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Seeking Admission Into Unilag This Year?: Then This Information Is For You. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Seeking Admission Into Unilag This Year?: Then This Information Is For You. (991 Views)

5,390 Students Admitted into UNILAG Postgraduate Programmes for 2014/15 / Direct Entry Into Unilag College Of Medicine / Can Waec And Neco Be Combined For Admission Into Unilag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking Admission Into Unilag This Year?: Then This Information Is For You. by csanta: 11:33am On May 29, 2009
Are you seeking admission into unilag?

Dreaming to be an akokite this year?

Did you score at least 200 in your jamb?

If yes, then i think you should be preparing for the unilag post ume test (because this is the final hurdle to unilag campus).

Did you know how unilag did their result calculation last year? take a look:
your jamb score divided by 8, then your post ume score divided by 60 multiply by 50.
for example, lets say your jamb score is 240, if we divide that by 8 we have 30. now lets see the cut-off mark for some of the courses which was used last year:

BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION-64

ENGLISH LANGUAGE-70

SOCIOLOGY-56

LAW-72

MASS COMMUNICATION-74

Now lets say your course is business administration and you scored 240 in your jamb,after dividing we have 30, then you need another 34 marks to scale through. to get that you need to score at least 41 i.e
41/60*50=34.1

And here is a secret about the school, unilag is fond of setting questions from their past question. I am a student there and i have seen it all. Almost 80% of their question is taken from their past past question. Now the problem is how do you get the past question, this is what i have done for you because i have gotten all the past question on all subjects and i have compiled them together in a book. you need to get this book and start treating the questions immediately because there are over 50,000 students like you seeking admission into UNILAG. Getting this book will give you an edge over the others because you will have prepare yourself very well for the test.

The price for the book is:
Soft copy-N1000 ( i will send it to your e-mail address and then you can print it out) or,
Hard copy-N2000 ( i will send the book to you wherever you are in lagos).

To get the book pay at any oceanic bank branch into:
ACCOUNT NAME: SHONIBARE SADIQ OLAWALE
ACCOUNT NO: 0470001013154
After that send your name, teller no,phone no, amount paid, your e-mail address, your home address (if you are paying for the hard copy), date of payment to slimsantaclaus@gmail.com or text it to 08060942964

For more inquiry you can call wale on 08060942964

And one more thing, have you heard that the unilag post ume test for this year will be done with the use of computer system, if you have not hear about it you can check the unilag website news section for more detail.
In the book i will reveal how to go about it using the system, and the things you must & most not do when using the system.
Re: Seeking Admission Into Unilag This Year?: Then This Information Is For You. by bigcil: 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2009
yo dude wots the cut off last year for medicine.
Re: Seeking Admission Into Unilag This Year?: Then This Information Is For You. by csanta: 10:11am On Jun 10, 2009
i think the cut-off for medicine last year was 72.
Re: Seeking Admission Into Unilag This Year?: Then This Information Is For You. by Dclique(m): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2009
@poster,thanks for the info.

(1) (Reply)

Help: oau post jamb result checking wahala / Please Contact Jamb Office. / Pls Any1 Wit Waec Nov/dec Timetable Hep Me Post It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.