Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Can Waec And Neco Be Combined For Admission Into Unilag - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can Waec And Neco Be Combined For Admission Into Unilag (11805 Views)

Can Waec (ssce) And Neco (gce) Be Combined To Gain Admission? / Can Waec And Nabteb Nbc Result Be Combined? / Can NECO And WAEC Results Be Combined For Admission? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Waec And Neco Be Combined For Admission Into Unilag by Akosbaba(m): 12:38pm On Jul 30, 2010
I made this mistake while registering for jamb despite the fact that my neco had Cs all through,i later found out that all courses at unilag require one sitting but some people say art courses(e.g education)which i'm applying for might accept that.so please anyone with valuable advices,please comment.
Re: Can Waec And Neco Be Combined For Admission Into Unilag by benjyy(m): 1:57pm On Jul 30, 2010
My dear,with d knowledge i knw abt unilag admission,u caneva combine neco and waec there,u can only combine neco with neco GCE or waec with waec GCE or waec wit waec or GCE wit GCE bt nt more dan 1 sitting. Combinin neco wit waec is only possible wen u hv sum1 inside 2 press d buttons 4u bt its always risk and rare
Re: Can Waec And Neco Be Combined For Admission Into Unilag by Akosbaba(m): 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2010
^^^thanks man,but is it true that it's when u are registering for matriculation that they come to know about ur o'level or jamb sends it along with ur jamb result cos some universities tell candidates to bring their o'level results to post utme screenings.
Re: Can Waec And Neco Be Combined For Admission Into Unilag by Akosbaba(m): 11:20pm On Jul 30, 2010
^^^thanks man,but is it true that it's when u are registering for matriculation that they come to know about ur o'level or jamb sends it along with ur jamb result cos some universities tell candidates to bring their o'level results to post utme screenings.
Re: Can Waec And Neco Be Combined For Admission Into Unilag by jazzme1: 4:49pm On Jan 09, 2014
many univ/sch accept the combination of Neco and Waec result......Unilag doesn't collect it is becos the don't allow more than one sitting.... so my dear you can still make it to other schools, good luck.
Re: Can Waec And Neco Be Combined For Admission Into Unilag by Lagschools: 10:13pm On Aug 15, 2019
The University of Lagos does not accept more than one sitting.

Any school that accepts two-sittings will accept a WAEC and NECO combination.

The only combination that is mostly not accepted is WAEC and NABTEB, NECO and NABTEB, GCE and NABTEB.
Re: Can Waec And Neco Be Combined For Admission Into Unilag by henroo2003: 10:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
UNILAG ONLY accepts ONE sitting.

1 Like

Re: Can Waec And Neco Be Combined For Admission Into Unilag by Lagschools: 11:43pm On Aug 15, 2019
henroo2003:
UNILAG ONLY accepts ONE sitting.

Exactly.

(1) (Reply)

Jamb Rules Out Extension Of Utme Forms Sale / Top 5 Things To Do After Writing Post UTME / ASUP To Begin Strike On December 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.