Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos (24565 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? / DSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home / Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by airsaylongcon: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
PassingShot:

Olodo. Those ones have already been indicted by a government committee investigating arms purchased. Now, they need to prove their innocence in court. That's how it works. Besides, they're already making confessions, so not same as this particular case.

Corrupt soul!

Just as Rotimi Amaechi was indicted yet is steal worthy to be minister. What is good for the Jews is good for Uganda
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by ishiamu(m): 4:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
madridguy:
HAAAAAAA, THE FEAR OF ARMY IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM. SO YOU'RE COWARD LIKE YOUR KUNU IN OUR CELL. DONT WORRY, I WILL GIVE YOU FREE ACCOMMODATION HERE IN LAGOS WHEN THE JUNGLE FINALLY MATURE. TALK TO YOU LATER MY SLAVE

See this Islamic terrorist talking... its just a matter of time you will be brainwashed you turn to a suicide bomber
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by madridguy(m): 4:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Haaaaa, why don't you make use of Kanu first ? I am a muslim and am not a terrorist.

ishiamu:

See this Islamic terrorist talking... its just a matter of time you will be brainwashed you turn to a suicide bomber
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by unclejb2(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
When the old dullardine from Daura brought his kinsman to head the DSS, the court has become imaterial
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by ishiamu(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
madridguy:
Haaaaa, why don't you make use of Kanu first ? I am a muslim and am not a terrorist.

All muslim are terrorist likewise you, I can't stay near you cos you guys mind are evil..
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by unclejb2(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
madridguy:

u are definitely a terrorist sympatizer
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by madridguy(m): 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2015
As in how jare ?

unclejb2:
u are definitely a terrorist sympatizer
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by madridguy(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
Not all Muslim are terrorist. So don't worry I promise not to hand you over to the DSS for being Nnamdi Kanu the terrorist broda.

ishiamu:

All muslim are terrorist likewise you, I can't stay near you cos you guys mind are evil..
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by ahaz: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2015
austine4real:
Owo baba ijebu da pada
ISpiksDaTroof:
The biggest problem with Nigeria is that most of the population believe it is their birth right to be wretched slaves, and they will fight to the death to leave their slave masters in charge of their destiny.
It's no surprise you sound insane.
austine4real:
Owo baba ijebu da pada
and you think you are making sense? young ma see a psychiatric doctor cos the okebi weed has eroded any iota of sense in you.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by unclejb2(m): 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2015
madridguy:
As in how jare ?

u know urself better. Just chill.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by ishiamu(m): 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
madridguy:
Not all Muslim are terrorist. So don't worry I promise not to hand you over to the DSS for being Nnamdi Kanu the terrorist broda.

Isis, alshabab and al qaeda which do you love most and would wanna join say the truth.. is in u
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by madridguy(m): 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
They are freedom fighter.

ishiamu:

Isis, alshabab and al qaeda which do you love most and would wanna join say the truth.. is in u
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by ishiamu(m): 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
madridguy:
They are freedom fighter.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Now this proves me right that you reek of terrorism
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by presido1: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2015
tuale4u:

There is ethical corruption. Corruption is not limited to financial issues.

Official residence is not a personal residence. Once you are trough with ur tenure, you leave govt property. We are so used to people abusing thier priviledges that we now assume there is nothing wrong witj it.

He completed his tenure 2007. Why is he still leaving in official residence?
Did you read the post at all? The house was given to them after they retired. According to him(Are), they have to chose any city within the federation and FG will provide accommodation for them. Since they were five why ejecting only him.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by favourlove1: 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
igraman:
Court order my ass !
If your hands were clean why 'buying' injunctions in court.

"stealing was not corruption" but now
"stolen is corruption"
Ole jati jati ..
go and defend yourself shikena !
illiterate! This u read d news? Its their entitlement. Y would he be ejected is the question. Ur already calling him a thief. Where you there when he stole? Mind your language else same would happen to you in no distant time
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by emzila(m): 10:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
IF 5 OF YOU ARE CURRENTLY ENJOYING THE BENEFIT AND YOU HAVE BEEN SINGLE OUT FOR THIS PUNISHMENT THEN I THINK THE gods OF YOU VILLAGE MUST BE ANGRY OVER YOUR STURBORNESS IN THE PAST.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by mickey45: 10:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
dude, pls, the guy who is complaining of the DSS is a yoruba man- I am a yoruba man..and this is not abt tribe or party...let is support the right thing!

we all know that these guys will run away...why allow that?

He's not been charged with any misdemeanour while in office, so your "running away" doesn't fly.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by mickey45: 10:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
dude, pls, the guy who is complaining of the DSS is a yoruba man- I am a yoruba man..and this is not abt tribe or party...let is support the right thing!

we all know that these guys will run away...why allow that?

You sure you read and understood the OP?
He's not been charged with any misdemeanour while in office, so your "running away" doesn't fly.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by mickey45: 10:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
bettercreature:
NIGERIA IS SPOILT AND ROTTEN,WE SURE NEED IRON HAND
EVERYBODY MUST REALISE THE CONSEQUENCES OF STEALING PUBLIC FUND
WE NEED AUTOMATIC 20YRS JAIL TERM FOR ANYBODY FOUND GILTY
Go and ask the fuccking chinese how its done

The Chinese didn't pass the anti-corruption law without a consensus. The prime minister didn't just wake up and insert it into the constitution.
"Need an Iron hand" means you (and of course everyone you know) have no shed of morality left in you any longer.
Institutions are meant to protect all, especially from themselves.

Until facts emerge that will justify the forced eviction as the only sensible line of action left to toe, this is just another twist to the lawlessness the so called DSS has been mired in lately.

Someone mentioned the fact Daura was retired (definitely against his will) by the man, and he's now on a vendetta, no thanks to Buhari.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by mickey45: 10:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
bettercreature:
NIGERIA IS SPOILT AND ROTTEN,WE SURE NEED IRON HAND
EVERYBODY MUST REALISE THE CONSEQUENCES OF STEALING PUBLIC FUND
WE NEED AUTOMATIC 20YRS JAIL TERM FOR ANYBODY FOUND GILTY
Go and ask the fuccking chinese how its done

The Chinese didn't pass the anti-corruption law without a consensus. The prime minister didn't just wake up and insert it into the constitution.
"Need an Iron hand" means you (and of course everyone you know) have no shed of morality left in you any longer.
Institutions are meant to protect all, especially from themselves.

Until facts emerge that will justify the forced eviction as the only sensible line of action left to toe, this is just another twist to the lawlessness the so called DSS has been mired in lately.

Someone mentioned the fact Daura was retired (definitely against his will) by the man, and he's now on a vendetta,
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by mickey45: 10:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dannyset:
They always run to the court for shield!
The court, judiciary, and the constitution is there to protected the rich and expose the common man.

It's not the court /constitution that is wrong or skewed, it's the people in whose hands we've entrusted it's application.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by mikolo80: 12:50am On Dec 04, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Did you wait to hear from Dasuki,Dokpesi,Baffarawa,Diezani etc before labelling them thieves!! Bloody hypocrite!!

The useless Daura was retired by Kayode Are when he was the DG of the SSS and he is now taking his own pound of flesh.The disregard for court orders in this regime especially by the DSS is becoming a matter of serious concern.
how many court orders did he obey when he was dg. what goes around comes around
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by ISpiksDaTroof: 3:59am On Dec 04, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Just as Rotimi Amaechi was indicted yet is steal worthy to be minister. What is good for the Jews is good for Uganda
If you can't spell properly, how can you get into a complicated discussion as politics?
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by austine4real(m): 7:20am On Dec 04, 2015
ahaz:
and you think you are making sense? young ma see a psychiatric doctor cos the okebi weed has eroded any iota of sense in you.
o re die sa
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by airsaylongcon: 9:52am On Dec 04, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
If you can't spell properly, how can you get into a complicated discussion as politics?

This buffoon bought it! Your level of retardation is epic! So you can't see that using that word "steal" there is a play on words? A political animal that can't read between the lines. You my friend bought my dummy.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:42pm On Dec 04, 2015
airsaylongcon:

This buffoon bought it! Your level of retardation is epic! So you can't see that using that word "steal" there is a play on words? A political animal that can't read between the lines. You my friend bought my dummy.
Typical Nigerian: Lie your way out of the truth.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by airsaylongcon: 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
Typical Nigerian: Lie your way out of the truth.

And what is the truth?
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by igraman(m): 8:25pm On Dec 04, 2015
favourlove1:
illiterate! This u read d news? Its their entitlement. Y would he be ejected is the question. Ur already calling him a thief. Where you there when he stole? Mind your language else same would happen to you in no distant time

what gave you the gut to call me illiterate ?
Did you pass through school at all ?
your English composition is giving me headache !

I see no reason to engage you in words...#DumbAss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Faith Sakwe And Husband's 2nd Wedding Anniversary Photos / Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) / Ayefele: Ajimobi Said He Would Have Prevented The Demolition If We Had Begged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.