Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos (24557 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? / DSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home / Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 03, 2015
AceRoyal:
Those clamoring for an iron hand style of ruling hope u all know what u indirectly wishing for?
Two wrongs never makes a right.
There is no issue of corruption here,I won't cast aspersions until I hear the side of the DSS.
I'm strongly against corruption and I want a better Nigeria but the way PMB and APC is going about it will leave a very bitter after taste.
Corruption is fought with wisdom and not brute force else it will fight hard back.Remember people are most dangerous when desperate.
PMB has the golden opportunity to make this country a better one,but these past few months have been very disappointing.
Wisdom is profitable to direct......

There is ethical corruption. Corruption is not limited to financial issues.

Official residence is not a personal residence. Once you are true with ur tenure, you leave govt property. We are so used to people abusing thier priviledges that we now assume there is nothing wrong witj it.

He completed his tenure b4 2010. Why is he still leaving in official residence?
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by luvinhubby(m): 10:51am On Dec 03, 2015
ObadakiDfirst:
No doubt u are a corrupt individual
No doubt you are a senseless f.ool.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 03, 2015
AceRoyal:
Those clamoring for an iron hand style of ruling hope u all know what u indirectly wishing for?
Two wrongs never makes a right.
There is no issue of corruption here,I won't cast aspersions until I hear the side of the DSS.
I'm strongly against corruption and I want a better Nigeria but the way PMB and APC is going about it will leave a very bitter after taste.
Corruption is fought with wisdom and not brute force else it will fight hard back.Remember people are most dangerous when desperate.
PMB has the golden opportunity to make this country a better one,but these past few months have been very disappointing.
Wisdom is profitable to direct......

Official residence is not a personal residence. Once you are trough with ur tenure, you leave govt property. We are so used to people abusing thier priviledges that we now assume there is nothing wrong witj it.

He completed his tenure 2007. Why is he still leaving in official residence?
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by cornoil(m): 10:52am On Dec 03, 2015
Pray not to find urself in a position of shit where somone u ve erred settle personal scores wit u. We all have offended sumone at one time.

madridguy:
Personal scores indeed. Same thing Dasuki was shouting until the wind blow fowl yansh and every secret were revealed. Iranu @ highest order
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by Eruditor: 10:54am On Dec 03, 2015
Saturn213:
What sort of Pension benefits allows you to choose any home of your choosing in any part of Nigeria?

Who is he?

He should be removed quickly

If other previous DGs of SSS enjoyed same privilege, then Col. Are's shouldn't be any different.

I am a staunch supporter of PMB but I will not support these perceived acts of vengeance by Daura if the account above is true.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by Eruditor: 10:55am On Dec 03, 2015
Oguguah:

The Judiciary is the hope of the common man. Whether it is cheap to get court injunctions or not, it should be respected otherwise we cannot say that we are practicing democracy.

Besides throwing out the properties of an ex DG of the SSS, shows no respect for statesmen. Ask yourself if you are in the man's shoes. Doesn't he deserve a decent house after being SSS DG for 8years. Indeed some of us have sold our conscience. But thanks to Karma. You will soon get there

I agree.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by madridguy(m): 10:57am On Dec 03, 2015
I pray so my broda but most of all these our politician/ex-service men are demons. I bet you very soon he will start shouting he want to travel to abroad for medical attention. If this is the only thing PMB uses his 1st year for am okay. We need a clean government.

cornoil:
Pray not to find urself in a position of shit where somone u ve erred settle personal scores wit u. We all have offended sumone at one time.

Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 03, 2015
PassingShot:

Olodo. Those ones have already been indicted by a government committee investigating arms purchased. Now, they need to prove their innocence in court. That's how it works. Besides, they're already making confessions, so not same as this particular case.

Corrupt soul!
hypocrite! Was Amaechi not found guilty of misappropriation of funds by Rivers state Government committee?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by alaskido(m): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2015
This is witch hunting or you were not a loyal member during your days in office. You must have stepped on toes. This is Nigeria, you have to play the game very well to survive.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by Eruditor: 10:59am On Dec 03, 2015
tuale4u:

Official residence is not a personal residence. Once you are trough with ur tenure, you leave govt property. We are so used to people abusing thier priviledges that we now assume there is nothing wrong witj it.

He completed his tenure 2007 and was appointed interim NSA between 2007-2008 I think. I also do not think that the house in question is an official residence (except I am wrong). The account says it is one of the perks of retiring as DG of SSS- you are allowed to select one location anywhere in Nigeria to live that will be funded for by the SSS. Most heads of such parastatals enjoy such benefits. It is not unusual.

1 Like

Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by Wildrage: 11:06am On Dec 03, 2015
To eject anyone who is in lawful / unlawful possession of a property, you need the leave of court and only court appointed agents can effect the ejection. What this govt and its agents are doing is a recipe for anarchy and those urging them on now because they consider their actions expedient should realise that they are inadvertently legitimizing lawlessness which, fully blossomed, won't be able to distinguish its victims
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by ValerianSteel(m): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2015
The dullard must know about this.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by PassingShot(m): 11:26am On Dec 03, 2015
whirlwind7:

Bro, whether court injunctions are cheap or not, isn't the issue.
What scares me is the rate at which court orders are totally disregarded by individuals and institutions in this country.
Think about it.

If court orders are treated with such contempt by all and sundry, where does that leave us?
Sincerely, this is one of the top pointers to a failed government and country.

What hope for justice does the average man on the street have, if whatever sort of ruling a constituted authority such as a law court gives him, is totally disregarded? I know absolutely nothing about this case, and I'm not really interested in it's details. But the way no one seem to give a hoot about our law courts anymore is worrisome. We are living in a jungle now.
You may not have really weighed the implication of such a thing.
Apart from this particular claim by Kayode Are, I am not aware of any other disregard of a court injuction. Don't even bring in Dasuki's case into the picture. His house arrest had to do with treasonable offence which is even different from the money laundering case for which he was granted leave to go for medical treatment.

If Dasuki had been allowed to travel out, I am very sure he would not have returned. It will now be like that of Diezani. Where is Lamorde today?

Even, America which is reputed to be father of democracy flouts it's law and constitution on matters of national security. So, forget Dasuki and other saboteurs of our nation's security and economy.

1 Like

Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by AceRoyal: 11:26am On Dec 03, 2015
tuale4u:

Official residence is not a personal residence. Once you are true with ur tenure, you leave govt property. We are so used to people abusing thier priviledges that we now assume there is nothing wrong witj it.

Please do take your time to read the article again.
Thanks.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by PassingShot(m): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
hypocrite! Was Amaechi not found guilty of misappropriation of funds by Rivers state Government committee?
And why has Rivers state failed to take Amaechi to court? Or is Wike waiting for Buhari to do that for him?

Common sense isn't common indeed!
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 03, 2015
PassingShot:

And why has Rivers state failed to take Amaechi to court? Or is Wike waiting for Buhari to do that for him?

Common sense isn't common indeed!
It's called 'due process'. Not everybody disregard the law like bubu

Yes, indeed common sense isn't common. Yur a proof
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:45am On Dec 03, 2015
PassingShot:
Going by this account, it's condemnable for DSS to act in this manner. However, since there are many sides to a story, I will wait for the other side before taking a stand.

Court injunctions are cheap for these people, so it's not surprising they run to purchase one when faced with imminent prosecution.
It is condemnable?! You're an idi*ot of the highest order!!! A real foo*l if ever this planet ever saw one. You're an imbeci*le, and that's putting it mildly.

You freaking idiot, this man was just an employee for the Federal Government why is he then given the choice of prime accommodation for life? Why are there 4 other DGs enjoying the same privilege all over your useless country? How much is their living expenses costing the nation and depriving the ordinary citizens and the country in general?

I swear, most Nigerians are sick in the brain.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by PassingShot(m): 11:48am On Dec 03, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
It is condemnable?! You're an idi*ot of the highest order!!! A real foo*l if ever this planet ever saw one. You're an imbeci*le, and that's putting it mildly.

You freaking idiot, this man was just an employee for the Federal Government why is he then given the choice of prime accommodation for life? Why are there 4 other DGs enjoying the same privilege all over your useless country? How much is their living expenses costing the nation and depriving the ordinary citizens and the country in general?

I swear, most Nigerians are sick in the brain.
What is this THING saying?
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by ISpiksDaTroof: 11:48am On Dec 03, 2015
Eruditor:

He completed his tenure 2007 and was appointed interim NSA between 2007-2008 I think. I also do not think that the house in question is an official residence (except I am wrong). The account says it is one of the perks of retiring as DG of SSS- you are allowed to select one location anywhere in Nigeria to live that will be funded for by the SSS. Most heads of such parastatals enjoy such benefits. It is not unusual.
Interim NSA for less than a year, but you're defending his right to enjoy perks reserved only for dictators that ruled their country for decades and you dare say "it's not unusual"?

I say most of you are crazy.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by ObadakiDfirst: 11:52am On Dec 03, 2015
luvinhubby:
No doubt you are a senseless f.ool.
Lol... U still dey smoke weed?
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by snoopdg(m): 12:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
There guys are taking back pounds of flesh from each other, when it happens they are quick to elicit sympathy from the public they never cared about. What worries me is how cheaply an injuction is gotten by the rich in the country especially people on the corridors of power to stop or ursup justice. If its true Mr. Are retired the present DG, then should have been prepared for what hes going through as vendetta is the norm, he should not allow his ego to be watered down cos of a staff facility hes wants to enjoy. The issue is, a lot of things are not open to us, so it will be wrong to pitch tents with these people in all the matters they present.

1 Like

Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by Kollyk11(m): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
Serves u right.the heads of those u refuse to grant promotion are fighting u now.oloriburuku omo ale jati jati
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by ishiamu(m): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
madridguy:
Personal scores indeed. Same thing Dasuki was shouting until the wind blow fowl yansh and every secret were revealed. Iranu @ highest order

Zombie
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by bastian5050(m): 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
ochuciano:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/194288-sss-disobeys-court-order-ejects-ex-dg-kayode-are-from-lagos-home.html
The both men are corrupt.Mr.Are under obj regime subjected operatives of the dss in an unbearable hardship and am sure he and daura had issues back then which daura is settling now via is position.Daura, on his own doesn't hard regard for laws cos he feels he is backed by the president.

1 Like

Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by madridguy(m): 12:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
How far slave ? When last do you hear from that stubborn slave, Kunu abi wetin una name him ? Am still waiting for you to free am from our inbox as you have been ranting..kikikikiki

ishiamu:

Zombie
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by anthony86(m): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
Fulani doesn't forgive

Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by eagleeye2: 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
PassingShot:
Going by this account, it's condemnable for DSS to act in this manner. However, since there are many sides to a story, I will wait for the other side before taking a stand.

Court injunctions are cheap for these people, so it's not surprising they run to purchase one when faced with imminent prosecution.

Oga passingshot, abeg quit speaking from both sides of your mouth...... You know as well as I do that the DSS are these bold cos something is behind them. And you know it's wrong. But as always you will find a way to defend this government so that some of us will not say, "I told you so".

Bye. I hardly respond to threads these days. But can't help myself when I saw your comment. Much respect sir.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by ahaz: 12:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
PassingShot:

Olodo. Those ones have already been indicted by a government committee investigating arms purchased. Now, they need to prove their innocence in court. That's how it works. Besides, they're already making confessions, so not same as this particular case.

Corrupt soul!
ode oshi...inveatigating him by rendering him homeless.
was the house purchased with the arms money or an entiltilment from d dss which his predecesors enjoy
patriotism is different from blind fellowership....the soup you guys re dishing in niia will be too bittef to swallow when d time comes.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by PassingShot(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
eagleeye2:
[/b]
Oga passingshot, abeg quit speaking from both sides of your mouth...... You know as well as I do that the DSS are these bold cos something is behind them. And you know it's wrong. But as always you will find a way to defend this government so that some of us will not say, "I told you so".

Bye. I hardly respond to threads these days. But can't help myself when I saw your comment. Much respect sir.
What is wrong in saying I wait for DSS side of the story before taking a stand? Do you think Kayode Are will say he did anything wrong if he actually did?
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2015
ahaz:
ode oshi...inveatigating him by rendering him homeless.
was the house purchased with the arms money or an entiltilment from d dss which his predecesors enjoy
patriotism is different from blind fellowership....the soup you guys re dishing in niia will be too bittef to swallow when d time comes.
The biggest problem with Nigeria is that most of the population believe it is their birth right to be wretched slaves, and they will fight to the death to leave their slave masters in charge of their destiny.

It's no surprise you sound insane.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by ishiamu(m): 3:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
madridguy:
How far slave ? When last do you hear from that stubborn slave, Kunu abi wetin una name him ? Am still waiting for you to free am from our inbox as you have been ranting..kikikikiki

Zombie you think everyone you see stands for biafra?? When will you lick buhari ass again?
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by madridguy(m): 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
HAAAAAAA, THE FEAR OF ARMY IS THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM. SO YOU'RE COWARD LIKE YOUR KUNU IN OUR CELL. DONT WORRY, I WILL GIVE YOU FREE ACCOMMODATION HERE IN LAGOS WHEN THE JUNGLE FINALLY MATURE. TALK TO YOU LATER MY SLAVE

ishiamu:

Zombie you think everyone you see stands for biafra?? When will you lick buhari ass again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igbo Quit Notice: I Have The Support Of My Elders, Yerima Replies Falana / Prof. Wole Soyinka To Buhari, Convene An Emergency Economic Conference / El-rufai Wins Kaduna Governorship Election; Scores 1.1 Million Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.