Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,040 members, 7,828,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos (24559 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode: Are Christians Second Class Citizens In Nigeria? / DSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home / Kayode-Are Under House Arrest By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by Lincoln275(m): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2015
hmmmm
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by looseweight: 10:04am On Dec 03, 2015
Ok
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by ModiKen(m): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2015
Why do I smell a rat here?!

Hmmmm....
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by clefstone(m): 10:04am On Dec 03, 2015
E
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by Saturn213: 10:05am On Dec 03, 2015
What sort of Pension benefits allows you to choose any home of your choosing in any part of Nigeria?

Who is he?

He should be removed quickly
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by miqos02(m): 10:08am On Dec 03, 2015
na wa oh
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by dumodust(m): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2015
For anybody supporting justice without trial and flouting of judicial orders, the pic below should be apt

1 Like

Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2015
this issimply a revenge mission... nothing else.

1 Like

Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by olu03(m): 10:19am On Dec 03, 2015
Judiciary is corrupt and if we keep waiting for dem we will surely remain dsame, we can't say cos we are in democracy era and allow dis country to spoil more dan dis, let face d reality we need iron hand, we need to enforce power on most tins for it to work.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by samsard(m): 10:19am On Dec 03, 2015
GudluckIBB:
Becos we have a corrupt judicial system, everybody runs to the court for protection even when they know they are on the wrong side of the law
I don't think its about a corrupt judiciary but their responsibility to protect people's rights in the face of an overly powerful govt. Its called the rule of law and that's how it should be.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by abiambo(m): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2015
Wrong or right is decided in a court, not @ d dss headquarters... dis is a democracy and we have hundreds of judges nobody should be above the law... but pre-elections we cried and shouted to all but u refused to listen.
GudluckIBB:
Becos we have a corrupt judicial system, everybody runs to the court for protection even when they know they are on the wrong side of the law
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by kalusky02(m): 10:28am On Dec 03, 2015
When in position of authority do not misuse power conferred on you, cos it may your turn to be maltreated when out of power.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by thundafire: 10:29am On Dec 03, 2015
APC re still confuse on hw 2 rule but may PDP nt come bck in 2019 in which dy will surely cs dis tym around dy real PDP will be ruthless with APC tyrants
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by gretblue: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2015
Thunder fire rule of law.The same Rule of law that allowed Money meant for arms purchase to be spent on PDP campaign?
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by ObadakiDfirst: 10:32am On Dec 03, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Did you wait to hear from Dasuki,Dokpesi,Baffarawa,Diezani etc before labelling them thieves!! Bloody hypocrite!!

The useless Daura was retired by Kayode Are when he was the DG of the SSS and he is now taking his own pound of flesh.The disregard for court orders in this regime especially by the DSS is becoming a matter of serious concern.
May be u are also corrupt
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by gretblue: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2015
thundafire:
APC re still confuse on hw 2 rule but may PDP nt come bck in 2019 in which dy will surely cs dis tym around dy real PDP will be ruthless with APC tyrants
Wake up dude.PDP ain't ruthless when they were in control of power.its now that they are minority that they will ruthless to Apc.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by ObadakiDfirst: 10:35am On Dec 03, 2015
luvinhubby:
Buhari's secret police DSS is fast becoming an instrument of repression by this administration.
The rate at which they disregard court orders in a democratic nation like Nigeria indicates that we are gradually sliding back into an era of democratic-dictatorship.

Shame.
No doubt u are a corrupt individual
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by onatisi(m): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
dude, pls, the guy who is complaining of the DSS is a yoruba man- I am a yoruba man..and this is not abt tribe or party...let is support the right thing!

we all know that these guys will run away...why allow that?
now that the DSS and sss is been used against past leaders, you are happy and supporting it.very soon they will soon turn against the masses then you will realize the implication of what we are warning. It seems you were young during the days of idiagbon and buhari when they used the dreaded NSO against everyone. The rich will travel and the corrupt ones rich ones will join APc and continue living,but where will you run to
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 03, 2015
PassingShot:
Going by this account, it's condemnable for DSS to act in this manner. However, since there are many sides to a story, I will wait for the other side before taking a stand.

Court injunctions are cheap for these people, so it's not surprising they run to purchase one when faced with imminent prosecution.

The Judiciary is the hope of the common man. Whether it is cheap to get court injunctions or not, it should be respected otherwise we cannot say that we are practicing democracy.

Besides throwing out the properties of an ex DG of the SSS, shows no respect for statesmen. Ask yourself if you are in the man's shoes. Doesn't he deserve a decent house after being SSS DG for 8years. Indeed some of us have sold our conscience. But thanks to Karma. You will soon get there

2 Likes

Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by pedrilo: 10:40am On Dec 03, 2015
dis is not democracy. this is military govt. use of force is now d order of d day
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by AceRoyal: 10:43am On Dec 03, 2015
Those clamoring for an iron hand style of ruling hope u all know what u indirectly wishing for?
Two wrongs never makes a right.
There is no issue of corruption here,I won't cast aspersions until I hear the side of the DSS.
I'm strongly against corruption and I want a better Nigeria but the way PMB and APC is going about it will leave a very bitter after taste.
Corruption is fought with wisdom and not brute force else it will fight hard back.Remember people are most dangerous when desperate.
PMB has the golden opportunity to make this country a better one,but these past few months have been very disappointing.
Wisdom is profitable to direct......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by whirlwind7(m): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2015
PassingShot:

I expect DSS to respond officially to this first.

Just as an example, the DSS may have also gotten another court order vacating Kayode Are's order. This is naija where court orders are cheap and easy to obtain.

Bro, whether court injunctions are cheap or not, isn't the issue.
What scares me is the rate at which court orders are totally disregarded by individuals and institutions in this country.
Think about it.

If court orders are treated with such contempt by all and sundry, where does that leave us?
Sincerely, this is one of the top pointers to a failed government and country.

What hope for justice does the average man on the street have, if whatever sort of ruling a constituted authority such as a law court gives him, is totally disregarded? I know absolutely nothing about this case, and I'm not really interested in it's details. But the way no one seem to give a hoot about our law courts anymore is worrisome. We are living in a jungle now.
You may not have really weighed the implication of such a thing.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by Uzosaint(m): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2015
This country might head into Anarchy,there is no more respect for rule of law nor court injunction(Wat a shame to the present CHANGE GOVT)
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by thundafire: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2015
gretblue:

Wake up dude.PDP ain't ruthless when they were in control of power.its now that they are minority that they will ruthless to Apc.

guy i said if PDP comes bck 2 power dts wen dy will be ruthless oooooooo
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 03, 2015
Saturn213:
What sort of Pension benefits allows you to choose any home of your choosing in any part of Nigeria?

Who is he?

He should be removed quickly

Official residence is not a personal residence. Once you are trough with ur tenure, you leave govt property. We are so used to people abusing thier priviledges that we now assume there is nothing wrong witj it.

He completed his tenure b4 2010. Why is he still leaving in official residence?
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by kunle75(m): 10:49am On Dec 03, 2015
PassingShot:

Olodo. Those ones have already been indicted by a government committee investigating arms purchased. Now, they need to prove their innocence in court. That's how it works. Besides, they're already making confessions, so not same as this particular case.

Corrupt soul!
Thanks for responding to that idiota,i was about doing same to him but you came to my rescue.......... grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by oglalasioux(m): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2015
Settling scores is what this government will dwell on until the tenure finishes. Nigerians should not expect anything more.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by Eruditor: 10:50am On Dec 03, 2015
cktheluckyman:

Did you wait to hear from Dasuki,Dokpesi,Baffarawa,Diezani etc before labelling them thieves!! Bloody hypocrite!!

The useless Daura was retired by Kayode Are when he was the DG of the SSS and he is now taking his own pound of flesh.The disregard for court orders in this regime especially by the DSS is becoming a matter of serious concern.

Kayode Are was DG SSS from 1999-2007. I thought Daura was retired by the last administration and brought back by PMB?

It is favourite habit of you dolts to make spurious comments and pass it as fact. And you got 17likes for this? Shame.

I however do not agree with the SSS if Col. Are's account is true. Atleast for the very fact that there is a court order, they should have waited.

Let us wait to see what more is to be revealed.
Re: SSS Ejects Kayode Are From Home In Lagos by taofeektaiwo(m): 10:51am On Dec 03, 2015
Good!
djlawex02:
Abokis on revenge missions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: "Obasanjo Is Dishonest, Unpatriotic," "Buhari Is A Useless Man" - Sowore / APC Would’ve Lost To Atiku If Osinbajo Got APC Ticket – Igbokwe Counters Sanusi / The Father And Founder Of Nollywood In Nigeria: Tribute To Hubert Ogunde.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.