Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,756 members, 7,820,626 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Sad!! 32yr-old Man Commits Suicide After Woman Told Him About This. Take A Look - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad!! 32yr-old Man Commits Suicide After Woman Told Him About This. Take A Look (2067 Views)

Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / See What This Woman Told A Lady About Her Pictures And Tell Me Who You Blame (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad!! 32yr-old Man Commits Suicide After Woman Told Him About This. Take A Look by mazeech: 8:12am On Dec 03, 2015
Tom Caulfield, a married man had been having secret affair with the woman only known as Amy for six months. As a singer and guitarist, Tom prepared very well to make his debut at the popular Isle of Wight Festival in two months. Suddenly, he hanged himself due to what his secret lover, Amy told him.

Tom’s friends found his body at his home near Weymouth, Dorset, England. Thereafter, Amy disappeared! So sad sad sad

Where is Amy, and what did she tell Tom that made him hang himself?

Hhmmm...

I don't want to type everything here, but you can't believe what happened:

Click to read - https://www.mazech.com/suicide

Re: Sad!! 32yr-old Man Commits Suicide After Woman Told Him About This. Take A Look by mazeech: 8:13am On Dec 03, 2015
undecided

...Wonders shall never end!! sad
Re: Sad!! 32yr-old Man Commits Suicide After Woman Told Him About This. Take A Look by zieraw2005(m): 8:13am On Dec 03, 2015
Lols he will hav to die again
Re: Sad!! 32yr-old Man Commits Suicide After Woman Told Him About This. Take A Look by Philtim(m): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2015
such a promising life and you killed urself cos a woman told u some shit? big fool.
Re: Sad!! 32yr-old Man Commits Suicide After Woman Told Him About This. Take A Look by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2015
Romeo.
Re: Sad!! 32yr-old Man Commits Suicide After Woman Told Him About This. Take A Look by ManTiger(m): 12:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
[size=20pt]Go Fvck yourself b!tch. That's what she said![/size]
Re: Sad!! 32yr-old Man Commits Suicide After Woman Told Him About This. Take A Look by armadeo(m): 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
She said " you suck, your music sucks and that awful guitar sounds like a dying tortoise"

The dude then hanged himself

Like I give a shit that was told to some low self esteem fool.

That's if the story is true I know you bloggers ain't loyal.

So, last click la hang myself.
Re: Sad!! 32yr-old Man Commits Suicide After Woman Told Him About This. Take A Look by gabylzy(m): 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
whyte people nd emotional attachments shaaa... they get vexed they turn red they wanna puke they turn purple they are happy yu will see blush
thank God am black..when am vexed il stone yu somtin hard ni...
Re: Sad!! 32yr-old Man Commits Suicide After Woman Told Him About This. Take A Look by mazeech: 2:50pm On Dec 03, 2015
Oh, hmmm....man and woman life!

A woman just told you something and you committed suicided Why were you even doing that thing with the woman in the first place? Huh...Mtcheeew

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Ever Bought Sanitary Pad For A Lady? / Screenshots Of An Orientation I Gave To A Lady That Love Replying Guys Wit"k" / Is This Sexy Or Devilish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.