Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Have Your Music Video On Soundcity? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How Much Does It Cost To Have Your Music Video On Soundcity? (7263 Views)

Soundcity MVP Awards Winners (See FULL List) / Davido Gets 8 Nominations In The Soundcity MVP Awards / Soundcity MVP Awards Festival 2017 Full Nominations List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Have Your Music Video On Soundcity? by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2015
Any idea guys?? How much it costs for an upcoming artiste?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Have Your Music Video On Soundcity? by obinnashady(m): 8:36am On Dec 03, 2015
Go do charm,ur music will make sense to their ears,then it will enjoy all the airplays in the whole world,even hiptv and mtv
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Have Your Music Video On Soundcity? by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 03, 2015
obinnashady:
Go do charm,ur music will make sense to their ears,then it will enjoy all the airplays in the whole world,even hiptv and mtv

Sorry bruh, 100% Jesus no down for charms. You gat no idea, shut the Bleep up!

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Have Your Music Video On Soundcity? by amiskurie(m): 9:06am On Dec 03, 2015
Airforce1. How far na
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Have Your Music Video On Soundcity? by amiskurie(m): 9:10am On Dec 03, 2015
Demigods:
U don't need to settle ur way up if u are good.

If u make good music and people liked it,then u can make a video for it.
You can create a Twitter account and instagram for people to book and endorse u.u will b better off without a record deal.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Have Your Music Video On Soundcity? by Airforce1(m): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2015
Demigods:
With 100k, you're good to go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Have Your Music Video On Soundcity? by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 03, 2015
amiskurie:

You can create a Twitter account and instagram for people to book and endorse u.u will b better off without a record deal.

Dude are you serious?!!!!!
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Have Your Music Video On Soundcity? by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 03, 2015
Airforce1:
With 100k, you're good to go.

Bruh 100k for a full month?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Have Your Music Video On Soundcity? by amiskurie(m): 9:19am On Dec 03, 2015
Demigods:

Dude are you serious?!!!!!
Go and ask hit makers.

If u are good,alaba go market u till u take control of ur brand by yourself.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Have Your Music Video On Soundcity? by Airforce1(m): 9:21am On Dec 03, 2015
Demigods:

Bruh 100k for a full month?

That I dont know.

But what I know is that your song wont be aired everyday.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Have Your Music Video On Soundcity? by Airforce1(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2015
amiskurie:

They deceive yourself

Go ask questions.

Wetin cause the biff between psquare and soundcity?

Shows some of you who criticise dont know how this things work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Have Your Music Video On Soundcity? by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2015
amiskurie:

Go and ask hit makers.

If u are good,alaba go market u till u take control of ur brand by yourself.

Tnx alot bruh, once I do my club banging hit track very soo will upload here on NL let me see what's up and review before I go for the video stuff

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Have Your Music Video On Soundcity? by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 03, 2015
Airforce1:

That I dont know.

But what I know is that your song wont be aired everyday.

Owk tnx, wan release on clubb banger this month thou.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Have Your Music Video On Soundcity? by amiskurie(m): 10:39am On Dec 03, 2015
Airforce1:

They deceive yourself

Go ask questions.

Wetin cause the biff between psquare and soundcity?

Shows some of you who criticise dont know how this things work.

That was b4 the popularity of the social media as a means of marketing oneself.things don change.

I remember like 8yrs ago or so when I visited Kelly handsome for feature,he demanded 150k. grin

I didn't even have such money to give at that Time.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Have Your Music Video On Soundcity? by obinnashady(m): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2015
Demigods:

Sorry bruh, 100% Jesus no down for charms. You gat no idea, shut the Bleep up!
person no dey follow u play?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Have Your Music Video On Soundcity? by Dayoto: 5:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
How much does it cost?

(1) (Reply)

Bouqui: Nigerian Female Rapper (the babe is hot) / 9nice Latest Single Kongo Aaso / Where Is Naydo and Esther of RESONANCE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.