Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,228 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? (3363 Views)

HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop / The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From / Please Advice Me: I’m Pregnant For My Husband Junior Brother, What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by Realwvn(m): 9:14am On Dec 03, 2015
Hello NNR, I found out I was pregnant. I’d been with my boyfriend a month and a half. We did a home pregnancy test that morning, so we both found out at the same time.”

PRESSURE, CONFUSION, INDECISION, FEAR
“(Boyfriend) made it very, very clear that he didn’t want to have kids. But I think that I was just more scared of even wanting to think about what I wanted, so I just went ahead with (his decision of) not keeping it. Afterwards, later, that decision was really, really hard for me to deal with… because I hadn’t done it for the right reasons.

Of course, he was still torn up about it, he wasn’t happy about that by any means; he just didn’t want to have a child, and wouldn’t have anything to do with it (and with me) if we did have it. He didn’t want to suddenly be married and have kids.

I am just 19 years old, I need your advice, should I run away from home with the pregnancy as I am scared of aborting the baby or get a drug that can help terminate it and please recommend any good drugs yoi know

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/please-help-im-pregnant-should-i-run-away-from-home/
Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by Cutehector(m): 9:16am On Dec 03, 2015
Yeah u should run away from home and probably kill urself... D devil will have a good laugh

2 Likes

Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by Tpave(m): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2015
Your English. I don't understand the writer. Suffering and smiling
Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by bronzegoddess(f): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2015
Harmattan has started in lagos, where can I buy chapet

1 Like

Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2015
Cutehector pls if ure ready to go to various secondary institutions and preaching to them about primarital sex, pls inform me i will join you.
Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by goodmorning40: 9:19am On Dec 03, 2015
simply run away from house and go and have ur beautiful baby
Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2015
bronzegoddess:
Harmattan has started in lagos, where can I buy chapet
IM SAMBISA FOREST
Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by menix(m): 9:20am On Dec 03, 2015
Drugs to help u terminate it
U wan die like poisoned rat abii

Running away won't solve ur problem nd strangers would be the last to give u the needed support.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by Realwvn(m): 9:21am On Dec 03, 2015
Lalasticlala can we get this to the front page?
Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2015
I don't believe abortion is the right thing to do...when u have sex unprotected, u shud know the consequences...
U might be still young but this baby will keep u think more matured and even more responsible...
keep the baby and be a proud parent...

1 Like

Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by IamLEGEND1: 9:21am On Dec 03, 2015

Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by SUPOL(m): 9:22am On Dec 03, 2015
Endtime boyfriend. He should marry u
Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by Mhizkel(f): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2015
A pack of CD would have prevent you from this mess.

You shouldn't run away from home. Go back to your parents and explain to them. I know they'd feel dissapointed, say all sort of words, but it's still the best decision. Abortion is way outa it.
Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by Cutehector(m): 9:23am On Dec 03, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
Cutehector pls if ure ready to go to various secondary institutions and preaching to them about primarital sex, pls inform me i will join you.
hahahahahaha..... U dats gona toast all the girls wen we get there
Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by iyimide(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2015
By tab mifepristone use 4mcg x2
and wait for 24hrs
Then use tab mistopostol 4mcgx2

Se fini.. And d pregnancy comes out like period..

Note it's not life threatening.. So be calm
Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by SUPOL(m): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2015
Well let me be nice for once. Call ur mum alone n tell
Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2015
Google abortive pills, or better still brace yourself for motherhood. What were you expecting from unprotected sex.
Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 03, 2015
Naija kids will never hear word until the adolescence age libido pushed them to having child out of wedlock.

Run away and suffer the worst. You better stay at home to carry your cross
Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by SUPOL(m): 9:29am On Dec 03, 2015
iyimide:
By tab mifepristone use 4mcg x2
and wait for 24hrs
Then use tab mistopostol 4mcgx2

Se fini.. And d pregnancy comes out like period..

Note it's not life threatening.. So be calm

is nt dat easy oo, tell her about d pain also. And u have to be there with her.
Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 03, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahahahaha..... U dats gona toast all the girls wen we get there
LOL atleast i wont get them pregnant.
Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by bronzegoddess(f): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
IM SAMBISA FOREST

Abeg, that sambisa forest joke is stale jare.

Come up with somthn else smiley
Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Abeg, that sambisa forest joke is stale jare.

Come up with somthn else smiley
u want me to spank ur ass dis morning?
Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by Cutehector(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
LOL atleast i wont get them pregnant.
i trust u can hold ur prick on that...
Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by boboLIL(m): 10:00am On Dec 03, 2015
U are just 19yyrs old.. So just be at home... Just don't be ashamed of the goods you bought for yourself.. Just don't run away...
Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by MrCork: 10:02am On Dec 03, 2015
Realwvn:
Hello NNR, I found out I was pregnant. I’d been with my boyfriend a month and a half. We did a home pregnancy test that morning, so we both found out at the same time.”

PRESSURE, CONFUSION, INDECISION, FEAR
“(Boyfriend) made it very, very clear that he didn’t want to have kids. But I think that I was just more scared of even wanting to think about what I wanted, so I just went ahead with (his decision of) not keeping it. Afterwards, later, that decision was really, really hard for me to deal with… because I hadn’t done it for the right reasons.

Of course, he was still torn up about it, he wasn’t happy about that by any means; he just didn’t want to have a child, and wouldn’t have anything to do with it (and with me) if we did have it. He didn’t want to suddenly be married and have kids.

I am just 19 years old, I need your advice, should I run away from home with the pregnancy as I am scared of aborting the baby or get a drug that can help terminate it and please recommend any good drugs yoi know

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/please-help-im-pregnant-should-i-run-away-from-home/

....are u lightskin? angry

1 Like

Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by bronzegoddess(f): 10:12am On Dec 03, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
u want me to spank ur ass dis morning?

Yes please wink
Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2015
Where do you wanna run to?
Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 03, 2015
bronzegoddess:

Yes please wink
lol woya pm me ur whatsapp number lemme do d spanking
Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by beejeh(m): 11:19am On Dec 03, 2015
(•͡.̮ •͡)...........stupid people everywhere.
Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by Babacele: 11:20am On Dec 03, 2015
Hi baby,
The deed is done already . We all make mistakes cos we are human but you have two options available to you.

You either keep or loose the baby.

If you brace yourself n accept the fact that you gona b a mother soon n wd prepare for d huge responsibility that comes with single motherhood vis-a-vis the long term happiness of seeing your own child , keep the baby. No the child isn't a bastard but the supposed father who isn't man enough to own up to his pee.

Of course ,your parents may b disappointed now but won't push you away. n you can only apologize to them by using this challenge as a catalyst to greatness n make them proud eventually .

Do you have a big sister who really loves you around, cos not all sis are good, explain to her first n come back let's gist.

Where are you? if I have a friend around you , I can send them to counsel you.

don't be too hard on yourself , you have a second or several chances of making this right.
cheers
Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by Ginaz(f): 11:25am On Dec 03, 2015
Keep the baby
Re: Please Help ! I’m Pregnant, Should I Run Away From Home? by danton(m): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2015
I can never advice someone to take life.... I guess you know my answer!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are 98% Of Nigerians Really Against Homosexuality? / Our Last Born Is Grown Into A Full Woman And I' M Scared / Should I Do It With Her? (18+ Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.