Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,787 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail (45596 Views)

Bala Mohammed, Reuben Abati, Obanikoro, FFK & Bashir At EFCC Detention Cell / CSOs, NGOs And Media Visit EFCC’s Detention Facilities (Photos) / See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by sirTesco(m): 10:58am On Dec 03, 2015
Haba!
2.1b just for campaign?
Democracy is truly an enemy of the poor masses.
It gives a peaceful atmosphere for corrupt men like Dasuki to strive.
A military dictator like Buhari of 1985 with full and unchecked power is the best.
Why is this man resisting the known truth.
Obstinancy in sin is bad.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by phelanor(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2015
Stupid man that has used naija politics to ruin his buisness

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 03, 2015
Ciscogod:
What I don't understand is. How can NSA pay u for election campaign of a political party. Is dasuki jonathans campaign organizer?

U received 2.1billion for just campaign. Was the campaign done globally or just within local AIT? I wonder how much dasuki will pay channels then.

During the hate campaign against buhari/tinubu, Mr dopesi discard any connection with the hate tape.

As for this arms deal. Even if my father is involved . He should go to jail.

How can u sabotage a whole country just for ur personal interest.

Thank u o bros, i wonder y some ppl are just so blind to the truth

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by IamPatriotic(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2015
what's next, hope the last hasn't been heard of the case ? we can't be doing things same all the time and expect different results
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by richidinho(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Great!!

Am expecting Attahiru Bafarawa, Sambo Dasuki and Isah Yaguda to rot in jail. Thank goodness they are Northerners.

Where is keneking self grin

muMu

who told you Isa Yuguda was arrested?
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by jomoh: 10:59am On Dec 03, 2015
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=Trailblazer1 post=40642754][/quote]
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Great!!

Am expecting Attahiru Bafarawa, Sambo Dasuki and Isah Yaguda to rot in jail. Thank goodness they are Northerners.

Where is keneking self grin
PDP members are corrupt except those that decamped to APC.
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2015
When fashola and amaechi are ministers respectively?Corruption should be fought holistically.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by mazzi: 11:01am On Dec 03, 2015
And just like a bazaar item the case is going going...gone!
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by viktagorion: 11:02am On Dec 03, 2015
Barcanista, are you still monitoring the situation?

Waiting for your counter thread.

SMH.
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by efilefun(m): 11:06am On Dec 03, 2015
Lol
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by MARKone(m): 11:06am On Dec 03, 2015
Jonathan's Administration, should go in the history of Nigeria as the worst government ever liveth, a very wasteful and corrupt regime. How can a N2.1b illegal transaction take place without raising a red flag. Since when did the NSA start paying for politically sponsored TV commercials, N2.11b for that matter. Magu's EFCC should not just scratch the surface, there were reports of supply of substandard, refurbished and highly inflated weapons to the NA by civilian contractors, Arthur Eze and Co, every culpable individual should be brought to book, queried and tried accordingly. The Era of impunity is over, if Buhari does not achieve anything, he should at least tell us those who has raped and stolen blindly from this country, those whose corrupt activities have led to the death of thousands of Nigerians, civilians and our Military Men.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by NobleAngell(f): 11:06am On Dec 03, 2015
Dokpesi you will not escape prison. Take it from me. I hope you haven't squandered the money...u greedy being. Life imprisonment is too short.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by mrtenixco1984(m): 11:08am On Dec 03, 2015
I was not expecting this type of allegation from a man of repute like dopesi,he should face the law and possible jailed if found guilty to serve as a lession to our currupt leaders.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 03, 2015
Militant where unna dey oputu poyoyo‎ don show.
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by dammytosh: 11:08am On Dec 03, 2015
sirTesco:
Haba!
2.1b just for campaign?
Democracy is truly an enemy of the poor masses.
It gives a peaceful atmosphere for corrupt men like Dasuki to strive.
A military dictator like Buhari of 1985 with full and unchecked power is the best.

I think it is the other way round. The poor masses are the enemy of democracy.

Even with all these revelations, some people still think GEJ is the solution.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by aNAIJAFAN(m): 11:10am On Dec 03, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3146767_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd
D man b'like.Ekun!! Emi fun rara mii.. Emi omo dopesii.. Eri iran wo

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by 12345DKO(m): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2015
DELETED

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by Kzea: 11:11am On Dec 03, 2015
Ciscogod:
What I don't understand is. How can NSA pay u for election campaign of a political party. Is dasuki jonathans campaign organizer?

U received 2.1billion for just campaign. Was the campaign done globally or just within local AIT? I wonder how much dasuki will pay channels then.

During the hate campaign against buhari/tinubu, Mr dopesi discard any connection with the hate tape.

As for this arms deal. [s][s]Even if my father is involved . He should go to jail.[/s][/s]

funnny
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 03, 2015
The haliburton and siemen bribery scandals are there.The $16b failed power project during obj administration is there.The fraudulent sale of fg properties by obj is there.The ptdf scam is there.The #130m borehole scam by fashola is there.The fraudulent sale of river state properties by ex gov amaechi is there.Why have all those individuals who perpetrated in those criminal act not not prosecuted like dopkesi,Dasuki and others?Why all these selective probing?
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by dayowunmi(m): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2015
Ciscogod:

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by sammhi(m): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2015
Ciscogod:

fool..am sure if it were You, you wont accept the money..right? now, if AIT said the money was used to pay some comedians , the comedians too will be arrested . right ?please stop exhibiting your stupidity in public...
CBN paid him for a job he did for the president ..How is that his headche ? if pmb contract you to do job for him nad you were paid by CBN ..how does that concern you?
the truth is , PMB is diverting our attention from his govt ineptitude with all these media show....
let them go to court and be found guilty..just as was the case of Tafa Balogun.simple
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by Jabioro: 11:14am On Dec 03, 2015
Something is wrong with our system. Somebody should tell me what is the business of NSA office with political campaign ? This people want scater my head..by calculus it has no related component...

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by bluecircle470: 11:18am On Dec 03, 2015
Jonathan government was a total failure!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by mrmetoo1: 11:20am On Dec 03, 2015
I laugh at some people that want to make it seem like Dokpesi didn't know what was going on. I laugh at your naivety, ignorance, self denial and stupidity. A man as seasoned as Dokpesi will receive money from office of NSA for campaign ads and he won't think there's anything fishy.. yeah right!!! Same way our bling bling pastor too just rented out his jet to carry money out for weapons.. issokay!! We've heard Dasuki is singing, when he's done we'll hear more.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by Shakur86(m): 11:21am On Dec 03, 2015
Ciscogod:

are you suspicious whether your father is also involved?
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by datribune: 11:22am On Dec 03, 2015
Since when did d office of d National Security Adviser become d cashier office for payment of campaign expenses?. I'd be surprised if dis con-man escapes jail.
NB: GEJ & his 4 other "Presidents" will soon start singing too.
Let's not deceive ourselves, many people will go to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by Ciscogod(m): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2015
sammhi:

fool..am sure if it were You, you wont accept the money..right? now, if AIT said the money was used to pay some comedians , the comedians too will be arrested . right ?please stop exhibiting your stupidity in public...
CBN paid him for a job he did for the president ..How is that his headche ? if pmb contract you to do job for him nad you were paid by CBN ..how does that concern you?
the truth is , PMB is diverting our attention from his govt ineptitude with all these media show....
let them go to court and be found guilty..just as was the case of Tafa Balogun.simple

Why the insult? Just cos we did not agree at same point.

My issue is not the hate campaign. The issue is the money budgeted for it. And how it was paid. Had it been it was metuh or fani kayode that paid AIT. I would have understand

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by Jdesilentkiller(m): 11:24am On Dec 03, 2015
EFCC and their wahala. So you made a high chief squeel like a bird!!!
I heard Dasuki is already in your studio for his debut album. Continue...........God is watching.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by frank442: 11:25am On Dec 03, 2015
No excuse, he should pay back the money with interests also pay all the salary owing AIT staff

If truly the money is for AIT, why not AIT bank acct and is he owing the staff months of salaries

He is a thief

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by Ciscogod(m): 11:27am On Dec 03, 2015
Shakur86:
are you suspicious whether your father is also involved?

Maybe or maybe not..

There are some deals that does not just worth it. I understand deals.

But when it come to cases like arms deal most especially against BH. Mehn. My friend mom died from stray bullet during BH attack in Kano.

No mercy for sabotage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Igboho Wept Like A Child, His Wife Was Crying Too - Lawyer / Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today / More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.