Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail (45597 Views)

Bala Mohammed, Reuben Abati, Obanikoro, FFK & Bashir At EFCC Detention Cell / CSOs, NGOs And Media Visit EFCC’s Detention Facilities (Photos) / See The State Of EFCC Detention Cells Where They Hold People [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by kay29000(m): 1:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
dammytosh:

I think it is the other way round. The poor masses are the enemy of democracy.

Even with all these revelations, some people still think GEJ is the solution.

Thank you o! It is so mind boggling.
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by kay29000(m): 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Love Machine:
The haliburton and siemen bribery scandals are there.The $16b failed power project during obj administration is there.The fraudulent sale of fg properties by obj is there.The ptdf scam is there.The #130m borehole scam by fashola is there.The fraudulent sale of river state properties by ex gov amaechi is there.Why have all those individuals who perpetrated in those criminal act not not prosecuted like dopkesi,Dasuki and others?Why all these selective probing?

If you want to start eating, do you start from the bottom or the top...ofcos you start from the top and eat your way down to the bottom. You don't expect Buhari to start probing corruption from 1999, where he has very little information, and abandon the fresh ones that happend months ago. Come on! Please, be logical.
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by stexsy(m): 1:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ciscogod:
What I don't understand is. How can NSA pay u for election campaign of a political party. Is dasuki jonathans campaign organizer?

U received 2.1billion for just campaign. Was the campaign done globally or just within local AIT? I wonder how much dasuki will pay channels then.

During the hate campaign against buhari/tinubu, Mr dopesi discard any connection with the hate tape.

As for this arms deal. Even if my father is involved . He should go to jail.

How can u sabotage a whole country just for ur personal interest.
but u understand how Amaechi squandered 70 billion to Buhari's campaign n how Sanusi dashed apc N1billion to open offices
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by kay29000(m): 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
deedee009:

You be AIT staff? How u take knw say he dey owe 9months. #lier

It was all over the news a couple of months ago.
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by balancediet(m): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ciscogod:
What I don't understand is. How can NSA pay u for election campaign of a political party. Is dasuki jonathans campaign organizer?

U received 2.1billion for just campaign. Was the campaign done globally or just within local AIT? I wonder how much dasuki will pay channels then.

During the hate campaign against buhari/tinubu, Mr dopesi discard any connection with the hate tape.

do you know how much is. 30 mins. Advert on tv?
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by jayzblack(m): 1:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
teepsee:
why is he smiling?
Buhari no get sense atal... Mugu fall guy man chop..
Na wetin mak am dey smil....4him mind he don escape guilty

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by badesco(m): 2:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
braimeddy:
This case is still inconclusive. It's very clear that Dokpesi is not actually saying the truth. There must be something fishing. I just hope the truth will definitely revealed. But the system of governance will do operate, I know they will soon let the sleeping dog lie angry

How do you know? are you the judge?
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by shipnclear: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2015
Uuh..m ok
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by PastorOla1: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
HE WILL SOON BE IN JAIL, OLORIKORI GBOGBO.
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by ministeriallist: 3:36pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ciscogod:
What I don't understand is. How can NSA pay u for election campaign of a political party. Is dasuki jonathans campaign organizer?.
Good question.
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by Ciscogod(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
stexsy:
but u understand how Amaechi squandered 70 billion to Buhari's campaign n how Sanusi dashed apc N1billion to open offices

Bro. Since I lost my mom's friend to BH. Mehn. Have developed a tough skin against anyone trying to aid them.

I only comment just cos the money was meant for security. if it was the normal money laundering scandal against ex gov and associates. I would have reserve my comment
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by Ciscogod(m): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2015
balancediet:
do you know how much is. 30 mins. Advert on tv?

Sure bro. I don work for CRBC before. Cross river broadcasting corporation.

Had it been it was metuh or fani kayode that transferred the cash. I would have understand
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by owumzy(m): 4:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
Whaaaaat!!!
And the Dokpesi keeps owing his staffs month-in, month-out
Ovedje Kodesor has become an archive because of hunger
Yet his boss collected N2.1b in one swope
This man is wicked
Thank God Dasuki has started naming them one by one
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by Toosure70: 4:22pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ciscogod:

Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by cdialauka: 5:13pm On Dec 03, 2015
Now we can all begin to understand the drama in Nigeria. PDP government led by GEJ remorselessly, shamelessly and obstinately drained the vaults of this country.
Now, this tip of the iceberg that we are hearing about was just one of those feasts that GEJ organized and moderated.
In this particular case, they made the federal government bear PDP campaign expenses and hid the cost under the almighty security votes. They took billions of dollars in the name of (Arms purchase) security votes and ensured boko haram was well fueled so that they would have justification for such huge amounts taken out of federation accounts. They ensured boko haram was killing, bombing and kidnapping, sent defenseless troops to combat the same militants they were funding. They wasted civilian lives and the lives of many of our innocent soldiers.
It didn't end there. Now that they know their secrets are going to be let out, they are feigning sickness and wanting to travel out for medical treatment abroad. Some of them that already escaped abroad have gone to secure permanent spaces in the hospitals to delay or avert Justice.
In order to divert government attention away from the resolve to reveal corrupt people in the past government, they have devised another security confusion again. Now they have gone to mobilize the vulnerable Ibos to start an agitation for Biafra. The game plan is to create security issue similar to the then NigerDelta agitation so that PMB will not have time to pursue corruption probes.
We say investment has gone down in the economy recently, foreign investors are leaving, projects are abandoned. I want to reveal to Nigerians that most foreign investors that visit Nigeria with funds to invest are fronting for thieving politicians. Now that anti-corruption is heating up, their principals have told them to start offloading shares and go and stay in London, New York, Dubai and other places, keep the remnants they can cash from the various investments for them while they wait to face the music being played by this new government. They are all so pained by the foreign exchange policy of this government because they find it difficult to fly away our money at will.
Is anybody still confused about the drama in Nigeria?
Let's just wait and endure while PMB is giving them the music.
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by naso2(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ciscogod:

so when you tell them your price to do the media campaigns, you tell them who should handle the payments too?

can we be logical for once? once the guy gave them a bill , nothing concerns him about the money coming from security vote etc
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by billyG(m): 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2015
hayatou27:
And this DOkpesi is Owing His AIT and RAYPOWER staff salary of over 9 Months,,,That Man is a Crook, He will rot in Jail.
over 9mnths D man is very wicked & greedy. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by chrisblack: 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2015
Seunaj05:
Buhari should go and learn tactics from OBJ, he is becoming so predictable. We all expected Saraki to be shaken after the Senate saga, same as Dokpesi because of the role AIT played in the last general elections. Who again? maybe Fayose. Although, these ppl should be prosecuted if they are found guilty but there are millions more, some of them who are even in the cabinet, enjoying special immunity from the same government. I tot they say charity begins at home
he should change his style and pat dopeksi for collecting 2.1bn for PDP campaign. Despite claiming it had nothing to do with pdp's hate tape.what does NSA and AIT have in common.Corruption.
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by stexsy(m): 8:21pm On Dec 03, 2015
Ciscogod:

Bro. Since I lost my mom's friend to BH. Mehn. Have developed a tough skin against anyone trying to aid them.

I only comment just cos the money was meant for security. if it was the normal money laundering scandal against ex gov and associates. I would have reserve my comment
nawa oo,sori bro
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by Ciscogod(m): 9:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
[quote author=stexsy post=40659832]nawa oo,sori bro[/quote

Yea bro. U will never understand how it feels until it touches someone close to u. I pray such does not happen sha.

The guy is even from bayelsa state. The mom died in kano from BH stray bullet while attacking innocent Nigerians.
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by DONFASZY(m): 10:12pm On Dec 03, 2015
Dis man have not paid his staff presently working for AiT since 2013
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by wink2015(m): 6:03am On Dec 04, 2015
[size=18pt]Raymond Dokpesi since you romance corrupt public officer holders right from the military days you are involved in corruption.[/size]
Re: Photos Of Raymond Dokpesi Leaving EFCC Detention After Securing Bail by balancediet(m): 8:57am On Dec 08, 2015
Cross river broadcasting corporation is not private. Comparing the two is like comparing Private and Public hospitals or private and public schools. i aint in support of money laundry or corruption but lets check all the sides all the time.
Ciscogod:

Sure bro. I don work for CRBC before. Cross river broadcasting corporation.

Had it been it was metuh or fani kayode that transferred the cash. I would have understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More on how Daura Plotted With Saraki To Embarrass The Buhari Presidency - SR / Shut Up, PDP Governors Lavished State Funds On You – Tuface Told / Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.