Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,295 members, 7,846,331 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election (3142 Views)

Osinbajo Arrives Bayelsa State For Town Hall Meeting (Photos) / Ese Oruru Arrives Bayelsa: Channelstv / Fayose & Wike In Bayelsa For Dickson's Inauguration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election by cktheluckyman: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2015
I hope the ND militants are equal to the task.Food don land for una.I trust the boys to do the needful when the need arises cheesy cheesy
Re: Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election by Babacele: 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
comos:

The Governor has been shouting that PVC are been cloned but the media ignored him, now the desperation of APC to rigged Bayelsa election is gradually known. Don't forget that they control INEC, so anything can happen.
Bayelsan be vigilant, stand and defend your vote.
how did the governor know cards have been cloned? If he can't prove a thing he should keep d h.ll quiet cos he knows he is loosing on Saturday.
Re: Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election by comos: 1:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
dridowu:
that is your believe. Anynews without direct link is false for me, so prove your news is truth by providing direct link or then keep deceiving yourself and your gullible followers.
Have a nice day
Go to guardian website, at least I ve given you the site where I got it from.
moreover, these are stories from bayelsans
Re: Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election by comos: 1:39pm On Dec 03, 2015
flozybk:
that is a total lie...jega made it clear that cloned PVC can't be read by the card reader and how can one vote in a polling unit where the person didn't register...abeg u people should reason well
There are incidence when card reader failed thus resorting to manual accreditation, you want to tell me cloned PVC can't be use in such situation?
For polling unit, it is very possible. I know alot of places in Lagos where unaccredited people voted during last election.
Re: Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election by Kyase(m): 1:48pm On Dec 03, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Lies, lies upon lies.

Mynd44, please ban this poster for breaking Nairaland rule number 8.
I concur
Re: Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election by AlPeter: 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2015
Oga nothin like that dey GuardIan's site....... Liar
Re: Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election by comos: 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Kyase:

I concur
for telling the truth
Re: Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election by omolami: 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2015
Such people could have been arrested and detained untill after election by the governor. No too late, go about it now.
Re: Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election by comos: 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
AlPeter:
Oga nothin like that dey GuardIan's site....... Liar
Go to www.ngrguardiannews.com and read this caption "Bayelsan Residents warn of fake voters"
Re: Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election by flozybk(f): 2:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
comos:

There are incidence when card reader failed thus resorting to manual accreditation, you want to tell me cloned PVC can't be use in such situation?
For polling unit, it is very possible. I know alot of places in Lagos where unaccredited people voted during last election.

did u see it happen or u heard coz u can't be in different places at the same time
Re: Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election by flozybk(f): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
comos:

did u see it happen or u heard coz u can't be in different places at the same time and even if it happened they won't be counted coz they can't have higher noba of votes more than accreditation
Re: Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election by flozybk(f): 2:27pm On Dec 03, 2015
comos:

did u see it happen or u heard coz u can't be in different places at the same time and even if it happened they won't be counted coz they can't have higher noba of votes more than accredited people
Re: Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election by OLADD: 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
comos:

The Governor has been shouting that PVC are been cloned but the media ignored him, now the desperation of APC to rigged Bayelsa election is gradually known. Don't forget that they control INEC, so anything can happen.
Bayelsan be vigilant, stand and defend your vote.

You're so much on point. Though one cannot establish the veracity of this story, however it's on record that Oshiomole was the first to raise alarm on the proliferation of cloned PVCs in the botched APC first primaries where he was the presiding officer. He specifically accused Timi Sylva of printing cloned PVCs for the heated primaries. Bayelsans should do everything to protect their votes from APC rigging syndicate.
Re: Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election by comos: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2015
flozybk:

did u see it happen or u heard coz u can't be in different places at the same time and even if it happened they won't be counted coz they can't have higher noba of votes more than accredited people
what about kogi state, where counted votes where higher than accredited votes.
channels TV beam it live during their analysis
Re: Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election by flozybk(f): 2:33pm On Dec 03, 2015
comos:

did u see it happen even if it happened they won't be counted coz they can't have higher noba of votes more than accredited people
Re: Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election by flozybk(f): 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
comos:
what about kogi state, where counted votes where higher than accredited votes. channels TV beam it live during their analysis

y do u tink d election is inconclusive
Re: Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election by comos: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
flozybk:

did u see it happen even if it happened they won't be counted coz they can't have higher noba of votes more than accredited people

Oshiomole was the first to raise alarm on the proliferation of cloned PVCs in the botched APC first primaries where he was the presiding officer. He specifically accused Timi Sylva of printing cloned PVCs for the heated primaries. Bayelsans should do everything to protect their votes from APC rigging syndicate.
Re: Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election by flozybk(f): 3:56pm On Dec 03, 2015
comos:

Oshiomole was the first to raise alarm on the proliferation of cloned PVCs in the botched APC first primaries where he was the presiding officer. He specifically accused Timi Sylva of printing cloned PVCs for the heated primaries. Bayelsans should do everything to protect their votes from APC rigging syndicate.

it might even turn out dat its PDP dat is cloning cards but which ever way a winner must emerge on sat
Re: Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election by comos: 4:15pm On Dec 03, 2015
flozybk:

it might even turn out dat its PDP dat is cloning cards but which ever way a winner must emerge on sat
don't twist the topic.
What is the concern of south westerns in Bayelsan state election
Re: Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election by unclejb2(m): 4:26pm On Dec 03, 2015
The north and APC are desperate to control Bayelsa. This dying country called Nigeria will soon be buried
Re: Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
insecticide:
People should stop heating up the polity unnecessarily for goodness sake...how can the fake voter vote without INEC issued voter' card.

Good. And how were the underaged able to vote in the last elections and even all elections especially in the northern nigeria?

Was it my late father that gave then voters card?
Re: Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
insecticide:
People should stop heating up the polity unnecessarily for goodness sake...how can the fake voter vote without INEC issued voter' card.

Good. And how were the underaged able to vote in the last elections and even all elections especially in the northern nigeria?

Was it my late father that gave the underaged voters in the north voters card?
Re: Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election by flozybk(f): 10:31pm On Dec 03, 2015
comos:
don't twist the topic. What is the concern of south westerns in Bayelsan state election

whether twisted or not a winner must emerge on sat
Re: Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election by citizenY(m): 12:43am On Dec 04, 2015
suniblu:

why 'll nairaland make such rule. 're u saying I can't report something I am an eyewitness to.

If you are an eye witness, why are you quoting the Guardian?
Re: Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2015
citizenY:

If you are an eye witness, why are you quoting the Guardian?
what a dis one saying. who quote guardian
Re: Thousands Of Fake Voters From South West And North Arrives Bayelsa For Election by Gaddafih(m): 11:20am On Dec 04, 2015
gocac:
Nonsense! Useless PDP, how can PDP cause Nigerians so much pain and hardship and expect to win an election in any part of Nigeria, bayelsians should not be foolish to vote PDP. Because they will suffer if they do.
Silver just dropped from the moon abi?
If PDP is a mess as u claimed,then Dickson and Sylva should not be in the picture at all....But the truth is that Bayelsans deserves the best.I think they need the former police officer.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of DLA Road In Asaba / 5 Senators That Contributed To Magu's Rejection / Crowd Hails Dino Malaye, Sleeps On His Campaign Car During His Election Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.