Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,417 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

MLM Is The New 'shares' - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MLM Is The New 'shares' (702 Views)

MLM Is Nonsense ... Out Of So Many I Did , It’s Only One That Is Still Paying Me / This Popular MLM Is A Scam! -Ronald Nzimora / Why Do So Many People Hate The MLM Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MLM Is The New 'shares' by zmilly5(f): 11:22am On Dec 03, 2015
Hi everyone. Hnm ooo. So, I ve heard a lot about MLM or 'networking' as its popularly referred to but never took it seriously it in d past. As in, bf u even tried to explain the biz to me I would take d words right out of ur mouth and tell u all it's not. Well, that's until recently this year (am more open-minded now) a friend invited me to their presentation and I tot, wats Der to lose? At the most, I will make one or two friends and dts a gain. So I went and I didn't regret it. Now, I am a member. My point is, MLM isn't a bad venture like most people paint it to. It is actually a good and rewarding investment. There are those who ve failed in it, true, but there are also those who ve succeeded n r still succeeding. Ask urslf den, if u can easily believe dos who r failing/or ve failed at it, y can't u believe dos who r succeeding/ve succeeded? To succeed, u ve to first make d decision to b a success n den pick an MLM dt has stood d test of time n den join a good team in it for support n motivation. For me, am in it to make it. What about you? Let's hear your thoughts on MLM. Pls no insults or rude comments, be mature n civilized. Thank you.
Re: MLM Is The New 'shares' by godsgracealways: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2015
MLM is a business that is built for the future...many people went into it, thinking its a fast food that will give them what they are expecting, with my knowldge abt it, its real but it need patience and hard work to build your own business in MLM.thanks

1 Like

Re: MLM Is The New 'shares' by adeiza002(m): 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2015
well said! it's "The business of the 21st century"...

1 Like

Re: MLM Is The New 'shares' by godsgracealways: 7:55pm On Dec 03, 2015
which mlm can you advice people to join

1 Like

Re: MLM Is The New 'shares' by zmilly5(f): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
Godsgracealways, I will recommend forever living products because the company has stood d test of time and thrives even with the harsh economy and have wide range of products. Plus, am into it and I have no regrets. Nevertheless, you may attend presentations organized by various MLM members and choose for yourself the one you want.

(1) (Reply)

How I intend To Make $100000 From a $200 forex account / Do You Live In Calabar, Order Your Special Valentine Gifts Here / Swedish Billionaire 'buys All His Clothes At Flea Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.