Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. (74395 Views)

What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria / Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by monlawal(m): 4:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin
goodlifehyd:
If man see death he go swim for air
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by samsard(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
Explorers:
30. Economy seating on Pan Am airline, 1960s.
Shit!! that's much space for an economy class seat in a commercial airplane.

1 Like

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Innodon(m): 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
[center][/center]ok
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by donem: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
winetapper:
am i the only one a seeing that guy running in the air? grin grin
That's is Eehn! When life is at stake.
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Bekwarra(m): 4:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
thundafire:

and nw dy police wen dy see him dy serves as his body gaurds life truly changes not some idiots dat have nothing 2 offer dy world after released
Police serving as whose bodyguard? That is USA not Nigeria, police don't serve as bodyguards to private citizens except those under federal custody. If Bill Gates needs protection, he'll get private guards not police. That is USA not Nigeria where policemen guard banks, nightclubs, churches, hotels and even naming ceremony.

4 Likes

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by jacksonite: 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
johnnycrew:
e don tay wey our leaders don dey embarrass us
Which leader again? Emir of katsina your leader? An aboki is always an aboki that's all.

1 Like

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by TheeReaper(m): 4:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
freemanbubble:
right from outset serena always look like a man. i dey wonder which kind man dey fit bang that pussy
drake bro

1 Like

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
The best thread ever.
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Mike008(m): 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
Explorers:
24. Then Emir of Katsina & entourage admiring Hyde Park Traffic Lights in London on May 1st, 1933.
Its 2015 and I neva get am for my state.

1 Like

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
seeing women in short on d street was soo strange that it caused an accident. These days we see naked women on d street and pass compliments.

All Ghandi had? quite touching. A year old baby in our days worths more than 10 Ghandis. Maybe our leaders should see this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by GenOrumov: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
Amiano:

See as dem dey look traffic light, chia no wonder everytin bad n backward is attributed to black
Your assertion is not true.

That is how you look at something you have never seen before in your life.

Did you see how Hitler and co. were looking at the beetle car when it was shown to them?

10 Likes

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by datigbogirl: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
Explorers:
20. Letter from Gandhi to Hitler for the sake of Humanity, 1939.

People say Hitler invaded Poland cos he didn't know what "Seliberately" meant.
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by idrisalomagold(m): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
I just explored the world with your thread. thanks
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Mike008(m): 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
winetapper:
lol. Probably flew from the truck
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by scampy(m): 5:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
Xion:

I'll love you to watch the video of the Aburi Accord again, this time carefully. Ojukwu pretended to eat and drink. He never did. He spit out what he put in his mouth. It's there in the video. But he did smoke, oh yes he did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKXK2Er8UZk
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by slimfresh(m): 5:10pm On Dec 06, 2015

1 Like

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by 400billionman: 5:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
Explorers:
8. In winter 1926, horses escaped stable during a night fire and jumped into a ice clogged river where they are trapped by the huge ice chunk. They struggled to get free, but they froze in the ice. Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.

Chai, see meat for Freezer...

3 Likes

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by uhiochris1(m): 5:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
How time fly

1 Like

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Dreyl(m): 5:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
Nice one op
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Holamidhe(m): 5:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
47. Disneyland Employee Cafeteria in 1961

1 Like

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Holamidhe(m): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
48. Advertisement for Atabrine anti-malaria drug in Papua New-Guinea during WWII

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Holamidhe(m): 5:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
49. Soldier shares a banana with a goat during the battle of Saipan-ca 1944

3 Likes

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Holamidhe(m): 5:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
50. Constrution of the berlin wall 1961

1 Like

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by gungab(m): 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
feeling d explorer
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Holamidhe(m): 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
51. Unknown soldier in Vietnam 1965
52. Little girl with her doll sitting in the ruins of her bombed home London 1940
53. Walter Yeo one of the first to undergo an advanced plastic surgery and a skin transplant 1917

1 Like

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Eddy2cute(m): 5:38pm On Dec 06, 2015
Explorers:
46. Japanese orphan, standing at attention having brought his dead younger brother on his back to a cremation pyre, Nagasaki, 1945.
Jesusss this brought tears to my eyez.

1 Like

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Ibime(m): 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
winetapper:

Omo that guy will break Mike Powells long jump record if you measure that jump. grin

4 Likes

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Holamidhe(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
54. Mother hides her face in shame after putting her children up for sale Chicago 1948
55. Melted and damaged mannequins after a fire at Madam Tussauds Wax Museum in London 1930

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Crispels(m): 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
Explorers:

Thanks sis.

You studied History??
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Craigston: 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
Explorers:
9. Letter received from General Thomas Handy to General Carl Spaatz, authorizing the dropping of the first atomic bomb. 25 July 1945.

source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C4357817630
The last statement of the third paragraph says a lot about the information we receive. Only God will judge the nations and the people thereof. Let the God of heaven remain my God, and let the day of the Lord come soon.

1 Like

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by ukelament(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
Very educating and entertaining.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rat With A Ring Round Its Neck Trapped In Woman's Shop In Oyo. Photos / A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics) / Someone Giving Me Money In Dream. Whats Its Meaning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.