Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. (74352 Views)

What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria / Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
Explorers:
58. Women Being Punished In China. The picture was taken in 1875 and depicts a method of punishment used for unknown reasons.

Maybe for fighting. The "everyone should get along board ".
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by madgoat(m): 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
freemanbubble:
right from outset serena always look like a man. i dey wonder which kind man dey fit bang that pussy

grin any day any time, i would love to service that pussy grin
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by mikron(m): 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
Explorers:
18. Marathon Runners at the first modern Olympic Games held in Athens, Greece.1896.
so there was cameras in 1896?
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Holamidhe(m): 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hitler's officers and cadets celebrating christmas 1941

2 Shares

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
gykes:

[size=22pt]BDB[/size]

Why una dey chop trebo for here?
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by gykes(m): 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by zemaye: 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
Exploreres I put it to you that you are sile12.
deny am make i see grin

1 Like

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by gykes(m): 11:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
lawanson44:

Why una dey chop trebo for here?

My posts are clearly for fun.

And, I have no reason to hide negativity, its like exalting the devil... Jesus is the way
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by nicolosam(m): 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
History is full of beautiful and ugly memories!!!
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
Congratulations! A lovely child you have. Bless you.
Davedoz:
100. That's a Spermatozoon from me, that turned to this beautiful and lovely creature! September 1st 2015!
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Pangea: 1:05am On Dec 07, 2015
giantstrides:

This pic got to me, very powerful .

That was actually a title of a powerful song

He Ain't Heavy, He's My Brother

The road is long
With many a winding turns
That leads us to who knows where
Who knows where

But I'm strong
Strong enough to carry him
He ain't heavy, he's my brother

So on we go
His welfare is of my concern
No burden is he to bear
We'll get there

For I know
He would not encumber me

If I'm laden at all
I'm laden with sadness
That everyone's heart
Isn't filled with the gladness
Of love for one another

It's a long, long road
From which there is no return
While we're on the way to there
Why not share

And the load
Doesn't weigh me down at all
He ain't heavy he's my brother

He's my brother
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

7 Likes

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Nobody: 4:07am On Dec 07, 2015
Where is the picture of Ikeja Cantonment bomb blast. It deserves mention here. Was it 2001 or so.
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by blackprowler: 4:37am On Dec 07, 2015
Explorers:
21. Before the War: Gowon & Ojukwu sharing a meal at Aburi, Ghana(Date undocumented).
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by blackprowler: 4:37am On Dec 07, 2015
Explorers:
21. Before the War: Gowon & Ojukwu sharing a meal at Aburi, Ghana(Date undocumented).

That was Jan 1967, an incredibly childish way to attempt to solve such a massive problem about to devastate Nigeria. Of course it fell flat on its face
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 07, 2015
Explorers:
19. A young Bill Clinton meets John F. Kennedy.
that handshake changed his life.abeg hold on for me make I go shake Buhari
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 07, 2015
Explorers:
24. Then Emir of Katsina & entourage admiring Hyde Park Traffic Lights in London on May 1st, 1933.

source: http://www.tlkdrum.com/in-pictures-the-nigeria-you-rarely-see-and-barely-know/

cc: dominique
shai I don die see falling of hand?
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 07, 2015
Explorers:
42. A landing plane crashes into a truck standing near the runway due to violent crosswinds, (1976).
see that guys Husain bolt run
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by omoharry(f): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2015
Davedoz:
100. That's a Spermatozoon from me, that turned to this beautiful and lovely creature! September 1st 2015!
this is sooo not your baby...stealing baby pix from the internet and claiming it to be yours is fraud...beautiful baby though
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Dahkogrin007(m): 9:03am On Dec 07, 2015
omoharry:
this is sooo not your baby...stealing baby pix from the internet and claiming it to be yours is fraud...beautiful baby though
Do u v a prov for dat... Pls tak back ur words til u v prov
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 07, 2015
Explorers:
29. A Fugitive being dragged by the US Border Patrol from entering Mexico(Date unknown).

That guy there for just pick stone stone that patrol guy big head, while d 2nd pulls his friend towards Mexico grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by obi123: 10:26am On Dec 07, 2015
Explorers:
46. Japanese orphan, standing at attention having brought his dead younger brother on his back to a cremation pyre, Nagasaki, 1945.

OMG how heartwrenching is this picture
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by obi123: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by erumena(m): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2015
Explorers:
46. Japanese orphan, standing at attention having brought his dead younger brother on his back to a cremation pyre, Nagasaki, 1945.

This one touched me to bones! So sad!
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by erumena(m): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2015
Explorers:

This one touched me to my bones! So sad!
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by trychris: 11:18am On Dec 07, 2015
Memorable collections. It depicts man's ingenuity in the face of man. Violence not always far away in our dealings in search for opaque peace and comfort in the world. The picture of the Japanese boy backing his dead brother reeks of innocence in the mist of distortion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by free37: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2015
Nice.
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by robosky02(m): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2015

Young Obasanjo with foreign Soldier early 1970s

2 Likes

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by laykhorn(m): 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
Explorers:
62. A man rinses soot from his face at the scene of a gas pipeline explosion near Nigeria’s commercial capital Lagos, Nigeria, December 26, 2006. Akintunde Akinleye.

source: http://petapixel.com/2015/02/16/30-powerful-reuters-photos-past-30-years/

cc: dominique

I still remember vividly this event. I lived close to the place. Very sad one
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Xion: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
domido:

Is there a video of the Aburi accord?

Yes there is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKXK2Er8UZk
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by domido(m): 1:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by shumuel(m): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
calabardick:

betrayal is their nature, see his face like a wild beast

kikiki Lol, he looks a bit like a lion
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by debetmx(m): 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
robosky02:

Young Obasanjo with foreign Soldier early 1970s

That should be in the 50s when Obasanjo just got commissioned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Someone Giving Me Money In Dream. Whats Its Meaning? / Rat With A Ring Round Its Neck Trapped In Woman's Shop In Oyo. Photos / A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.