Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. (74350 Views)

What Is The Worst Thing You’ve Done Under The Influence Of Alcohol? / 14 Photos You Can Relate To If You’ve Ever Had To Queue For Anything In Nigeria / Five Things I’ve Never Seen As A Nigerian. Have You Seen Any? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by MrBONE2(m): 6:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Explorers:
53. All of Mahatma Gandhi’s worldly possessions, (1948).
This got me crying."A good name worths better than Wealth.
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by yunglivochi(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
nyc 1
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by MrLeno(m): 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
Freemanan:

MrLeno see una Estadio back then

Camp Nou stadium was built in 1957. The former venue no even be where the stadium dey now. That Intel no correct.
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2015
MrLeno:

Camp Nou stadium was built in 1957. The former venue no even be where the stadium dey now. That Intel no correct.

We suppose sand Op then...
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Explorers(m): 4:08am On Dec 15, 2015
Freemanan:

We suppose sand Op then...

ok sir.
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Explorers(m): 4:12am On Dec 15, 2015
MrLeno:

The stadium was the home of FC Barcelona in the 1920s ( Camp Nou/Camp de Les Corts) before moving it to the present location in 1957.
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by MrLeno(m): 1:33pm On Dec 17, 2015
Explorers:

The stadium was the home of FC Barcelona in the 1920s ( Camp Nou/Camp de Les Corts) before moving it to the present location in 1957.

We're saying the same thing. This couldn't have been Nou Camp in the 1920's because Nou Camp didn't exist then. It was a different stadium entirely.
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by slimfresh(m): 8:25am On Dec 27, 2015
Dosunmuoflagos:

That's one of the pillars that holds my house including NP NP
True but in my house at Lagos ISLAND its one guy with a very BIG EYE that has the final say....Alpha Windy Ultra Memphis Echo Nebuchadnezzar.

1 Like

Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by IAmTobore(m): 6:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Explorers:
18. Marathon Runners at the first modern Olympic Games held in Athens, Greece.1896.
These folks were only running for the golds and not the records!
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by Calbarian(m): 7:41am On Feb 15, 2016
I
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by gulfer: 10:10am On Feb 15, 2016
Explorers:
24. Then Emir of Katsina & entourage admiring Hyde Park Traffic Lights in London on May 1st, 1933.

source: http://www.tlkdrum.com/in-pictures-the-nigeria-you-rarely-see-and-barely-know/

cc: dominique
Na wah o for these gworochoppers grin grin grin
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by gulfer: 10:16am On Feb 15, 2016
Explorers:
42. A landing plane crashes into a truck standing near the runway due to violent crosswinds, (1976).
Classic, eni ori yo odi ile cool cool
Re: Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. by olayinkajnr(m): 5:05am On Aug 07, 2016
Davedoz:
100. That's a Spermatozoon from me, that turned to this beautiful and lovely creature! September 1st 2015!

Wow, such a cute baby. Had mine 11 days before yours. 21st August, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Someone Giving Me Money In Dream. Whats Its Meaning? / Rat With A Ring Round Its Neck Trapped In Woman's Shop In Oyo. Photos / A Nairalander Pictured With The Tallest Woman In Kogi State (see Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.